Help with quests

Shiftie

How come it seems like I've run out of quests? I've been everywhere and I can't find anymore.

The only one I have atm is pirate captain quest. Do I have to finish that to unlock more quests?

How come it seems like I've run out of quests? I've been everywhere and I can't find anymore.

The only one I have atm is pirate captain quest. Do I have to finish that to unlock more quests?

First of all - we need to know how much reputation u got. But check right>down field from harbour.

I can't be certain but head to the little outpost just east of the harbor, or head far west, past the wolves into the village.

You should find quests at one of those locations with your current rep.

Checked both those places and found no quests still... could an admin confirm any of this for me? Im wondering if something happened in the server merge since I had characters with the same name on different servers...

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have played a bit WarSpear and I have manage to reach rank 4 with my shaman but I dont have any more quests. I have killed Sea Monster, Deamon Winged, Elemental and I got no more quests.

Red dots indicate places I have visited and places with quests.

My friend who is Barbarian got daily quests and other, normal quests, but I do not have them. I think I have checked every corner of island but still no quests (I have done all q on first island)

So whats the problem? Racism? Shammies cant get more quests?

Thanks in advance!

Опубликованное фото

Guest Mioco

what is your client version?

which quests you did in last time?

Very last quest was killing 2x Boss Canibals

and earlier what i wrote, also Kaaf (?) i think missions, 12 puma hides, some rumble and 6 blue 6 red enemies

Also all bosses (Elemental, Sea Monster, Winged Deamon)

so whats the problem :) ?

*EDIT*

Also one quest problem

"Horror of depths" its the quest in North Cave with goblins (Klurt?) you pacify 10 red deamons and then you cannot turn quest to anyone (no Klurt or anyone in city). So its bugged, its completed but cannot be turned

Guest Mioco

Also one quest problem

"Horror of depths" its the quest in North Cave with goblins (Klurt?) you pacify 10 red deamons and then you cannot turn quest to anyone (no Klurt or anyone in city). So its bugged, its completed but cannot be turned

It's not bugged.

You need to find NPC Grunk in the deeper cave (entrance into this cave from the Klurt's cave - northeast part of the cave).

Did you make the quest Embassy, which gives Reric at the end of all first location's quests ?

Okay I just had to finish the cave quest and everything is fine now, chain-quests are back.

Just update the description guys cause its not clear where to bring the stuff and everything should be fine :)

Cheers

/topic

Guest Mioco

What you don't like in description: "in a lower cave Grunk had left, save him".

Thats probably in the "Longer version" of quest, I rarely read them.

But in the shorter Version there should be:

"10/10 Daemons pacified - return/head to Grurk in lower cave"

but now there is

"10/10 Daemons pacified"

"Horror of depths:" - its empty, does not say anything

just this :)

Guest Mioco

we added frase "Talk to Grunk in lower cave" in short version

its my problem.. My eng very bad sorry. So ı was copy paste in forums other room.. But ıts my problem.. Please  help.. Please..

I kill pirate capitain and end the quest's of the pirates, but i dont find others quest now, and have more areas in island, but i dont look others npc with exclamation point quest.. I need help for proced in game

find npc name tyr-sobren under the tree. Go to cross section north of harbor and go to east follow the road until you find her. She will give you new quest

find npc name tyr-sobren under the tree. Go to cross section north of harbor and go to east follow the road until you find her. She will give you new quest

thanks very very thanks.. a lot of thanks :D

Actually it's the cross section south of the harbor

and thanks to you..

anybody isnt help to me in the game.. i like this forum really.. but you are see, my english very very bad.. sorry so :(

and thanks again..

I killed the pirate capt a friend rasnked up to 3 and got the wolve quest but i on the other hand can not find any quests is this a bug? ive checked everywhere please help!

-Jfifth  ranger saphhire

Jfifth you should go the way down under the place where was the wolve clan or how they are named there you have new quests ;)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=461.0

look this map.. you must go near to ''.com'' :)

do you understand? sorry my english very bad:(

and google translate;

Place you need to go''. com''to the right of the script.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. İ completed all quests in first island.And i came second island.İ killed scubba and marashka.Complete panther,snake,and hyena quests.But now i have no quests my reputation is 1089 i walked around all maps but cand find any quests.Any one can help me? My character is in Bug?

Guest Mioco

Hello!

Check NPC - Areyl (location Circles of magicians), also Trebin the Catcher (location Quiet plane).

Hello!

Check NPC - Areyl (location Circles of magicians), also Trebin the Catcher (location Quiet plane).

İ looked now  Mioco and this old druid Areyl Has no any quests for me ! :unknw:

Guest Mioco

is this npc in first island?

No, in second island Irselnort.

Guest Mioco

Maybe im in bug.İ came Irselnorth when my first island's quests unfinished.And i was start to do Irselnorth quests.

It's absolutely doesbn't matter.

Guest Mioco

Whats problem then?

Just check all NPC's. That's all.

All unfinished quests always reset after server restart, you have to take them again.

Can someone  explain why  after doing  all quests  in Snake Ring  on sapphire US there are  no more quests  opening up, only  one to  do: Snakelord which is from previous area can't find anyone willing to help me kill this  dude

, where  to go  next??

I went to see knoot the goblin, just found out goonar has got something as well... Doesn't show on map though, thanx again mate!

U saying green made me think of the goblin...

:mega_shok:  im playing as a montaineer so im making quest in irselnort and the last quest i make was a quest where i need to kill 8 axe warriors and take 8 amulets from them. I do this quest amd now i ant find more quests anuone can help me i make all quests execept the quest to kill sea monster.

i already find more quest all thati just to do is kill sea monster :facepalm: