PUT SET BONUSES TO SUDDEN DOOM WEAPONS

Kimimaro100

Do want to upgrade the doom weapons and add set bonuses to make it stronger than level 17 arena weapons?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do want to upgrade the doom weapons and add set bonuses to make it stronger than level 17 arena weapons?

• Yes, I want it, Doom weapons with set bonuses is a great idea.
    • No. I am contented with level 17 arena weapons.
    • How about downgrade the level 17 weapons into level 16 since there's no weapon designed for level 16.
    • How about Upgrade level 17 lab items too to make it stronger

set bonuses for doom weapons is lame.. doom is already powerful as it is. as for my stand to doom weapon's hard work, it took me 4 months to have my own arena weapon on free tickets. it took me 3 days to buy a doom weapon..

dont blame devs for making arena weapon 17. blame yourselves doom weapon holder but stil lost to arena weapon holders.

Yes we can say that its the most powerful weapon today, but compare to level 17 items it has only small difference.

All I want to say is we cant just get doom weapon in an instant.

it tooks you 4 months to get arena weapons on free tickets? ohh yeah maybe for free ticket users it will take that long time. but just spam arena tickets and in a week or less you can get arena weapon.

While in getting doom weapons you need to hunt the boss called eye and its drop rate is so low! 200 kills per drop :facepalm:

Or you can buy them in a really expensive price.

see the huge difference?

We can obtain Arena Weapons fast by Spamming tickets.

While the doom weapons are very expensive and rarely find a seller of doom weapons.

By the way it took you 3 days to get doom weapons? how did you get it? swamps? hunt? or you bought it?

Either swamps.? hunt? or you bought it. you are very lucky to get it in very short amount of time.

p.s.

I only lose to Warlocks or Shamans if they have doom weapons too.

Resilience not a disadvantage bro actually its an advantage to against critical dmg. Btw if u wanna say difference about less accuracy, pene, etc. Its true too

That's true resi high but acc low and lets say hi for dodge on enemies

lol kimimaro if u had said that u wanted to get stronger or weaker then say so!!!...dont u dare that making or giving excuses about reducing or downgrading lvl 17 arena weapon and making doom weapon stronger..dont u dare!!!

do u just want only those that have doom to get stronger alone or richer? is that what u are saying? because it looks like it..

you think only of yourself...u never think of any other person(the less privilaged). u want u and u alone to be strongest dont u?..dude wake up from your greedy sleep man.

ps: i have doom weapons so dont think am saying this because i dont have one...as a matter of fact it is arena weapon that is meant to be the strongest becaus it can never be sold always personal!!

lol kimimaro if u had said that u wanted to get stronger or weaker then say so!!!...dont u dare that making or giving excuses about reducing or downgrading lvl 17 arena weapon and making doom weapon stronger..dont u dare!!!

do u just want only those that have doom to get stronger alone or richer? is that what u are saying? because it looks like it..

you think only of yourself...u never think of any other person(the less privilaged). u want u and u alone to be strongest dont u?..dude wake up from your greedy sleep man.

ps: i have doom weapons so dont think am saying this because i dont have one...as a matter of fact it is arena weapon that is meant to be the strongest becaus it can never be sold always personal!!

I doubt that you have doom weapon,, because if you have then I think this is not going to be your opinion.

you think only of yourself...u never think of any other person(the less privilaged). u want u and u alone to be strongest dont u?..dude wake up from your greedy sleep man.---- asked all players who have got a doom weapons with high amp, what would they prefer?

here's the logic, we can obtain doom weapons by buying them in a expensive price but on the other hand we can obtained Arena Weapons by just spamming Arena tickets( thanks to the guild tournament getting arena weapons IS A LOT EASIER NOW...

so I just conclude we don't have level 16 Arena Weapons yet check it if you want.. so why not downgrade this level 17 to 16..And if you don't know the difference between level 17 and 18 doom weapons is very small despite of the huge difference of their prices.By the way if you can sell level 17 Arena weapons you think someone will CHOOSE THAT  level 17 Arena Weapon over Level 18 doom weapons which is more expensive and hard to find in the Arinar?