PUT SET BONUSES TO SUDDEN DOOM WEAPONS

Kimimaro100

Do want to upgrade the doom weapons and add set bonuses to make it stronger than level 17 arena weapons?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do want to upgrade the doom weapons and add set bonuses to make it stronger than level 17 arena weapons?

• Yes, I want it, Doom weapons with set bonuses is a great idea.
    • No. I am contented with level 17 arena weapons.
    • How about downgrade the level 17 weapons into level 16 since there's no weapon designed for level 16.
    • How about Upgrade level 17 lab items too to make it stronger

Now that level 17 arena items was released it seems that they are almost powerful as doom weapons, this thing is unfair to players who work so hard to hunt and gain their doom weapons.

So I suggest put set bonuses to doom weapons.

note:

HOW TO ACTIVATE SET BONUSES OF SUDDEN DOOM WEAPONS?

ANSWER BELOW:

Example in healer set, both scepter of sudden doom and stick of sudden doom belongs to guiding sets.

also the scepter of sudden doom belongs to violent sets since it also carries moon magic.

the baton of sudden doom belongs to radiant fame set.

also the stick of sudden doom belongs to radiant fame sets since it also carries sun magic

the composite bow sudden doom and xbow of sudden doom belongs to killing whisperer set

it depends on what set you  use, the sudden doom weapon will copy the set bonuses of the set bonus you use.

example if I am a mage and I use baton of sd, the set bonuses of baton of sd will be the same as the set bonuses of the radiant fame sets

in other words the set bonuses will be accuracy and critical because the set bonuses of the radiant fame is accuracy and critical.

Item mechanics:

once you got a doom weapon the doom weapon will have empty set bonuses, but once you equipped  it and you got some level 18 set it will simply copy that set item's bonus.

what are the other questions?

what if I use mixed items?

If you use mixed item, the set bonus will not be activated.

what if I only have 1 or 2 level 18 items, is it enough to activate the set bonus of the SD weapons?

NO. you need 4  level 18 items to activate the bonus  so it means you need  4 level 18 items then the set bonus of that level 18 item will be copied by the SD weapons.. :yahoo:

Now that level 17 arena items are released it seems that they are almost powerful as doom weapons, this thing is unfair to players who work so hard to hunt and gain their doom weapons.

So I suggest put set bonuses to doom weapons example ADD Critical and Resilience to scepter of sudden doom, stick of sudden doom.

"Work hard" ? I dont think so. Dont like the doom wep then sell it.

80% of doom weapons are from swamp, that " hard work " is just random luck.

and just so you know, Doom weapons aren't for PvP, arena weapon and doom weapons have a HUGE difference.

Resilience not a disadvantage bro actually its an advantage to against critical dmg. Btw if u wanna say difference about less accuracy, pene, etc. Its true too

80% of doom weapons are from swamp, that " hard work " is just random luck.

and just so you know, Doom weapons aren't for PvP, arena weapon and doom weapons have a HUGE difference.

doing quest everyday in nortland to get these items is not really base  on luck, imagine doing this quest everyday and in 100 quest you done there's only 1 possibility to get 1 doom weapon, LUCK HUH? IF PEOPLE ARE LUCKY ALL OF US MUST HAVE DOOM WEAPON BY NOW, BUT ITS NOT, BECAUSE GETTING THIS WEAPON EITHER IN LAB HUNT OR NORTLAND SWAMP IS NOT EASY! YOU MUST ADMIT THAT IF YOU REALLY PLAY THIS GAME USING YOUR MIND. :facepalm:

"Work hard" ? I dont think so. Dont like the doom wep then sell it.

DOOM WEAPON MUST HAVE GREATER POWER THAN LEVEL 17 ARENA WEAPONS .  this arena weapon must only level 16,

as you can see there are level 13 and 14 weapons and armors there is also level 15 weapons and armors, problem is there's no level 16 weapons in arena, while we know level 17 lab items is already present, then follow by level 18 doom weapons,

all I want to say is level 16 is not present in arena nor in boss hunting example lab hunt. WHY DON'T YOU JUST DOWNGRADE THE LEVEL 17 ARENA ITEMS, JUST LESSEN ITS POWERS AND CHANGED LEVEL 17 TO LEVEL 16 so level 16 players can equip level 16 weapons and armors :good: :good:

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ........

In nortland there are many obstacle you need to conquer in order to finish quest, this are:

*Fighting in enemy faction who always wants to kill you example in hydra both mcs and elves are fighting in result quest is not that easy to be done. :facepalm:

*There are only few quest that gives level 18 gears and weapons, example hydra quest,captives,captured shamans others only give bg items. :facepalm:

*The quest is not unlimited its daily, you can only take one quest per day, you need to wait for another day to get new quest... its very boring to wait all day hahaha. :facepalm:

And in the end there's only 10 percent out of 100 percent that we can get weapons in those quest that we finish 90 percent we can get crystals or runes which is very disappointing...

NOW HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT NORTLAND SWAMP IS JUST BASED ON LUCK AND HARD WORK IS NOT NEEDED?

HARD WORK AND PATIENCE IS VERY NECESSARY IN GETTING LEVEL 18 WEAPONS, NOW WHY YOU CREATE LEVEL 17 ARENA WEAPONS WHICH ARE ALMOST POWERFUL AS LEVEL 18 DOOM WEAPONS?

its unfair for those people who work hard to get level 18 doom weapons, that's why Either downgrade this level 17 arena weapons or put set bonuses to level 18 doom weapons, that's all thank you,

If this happens then might as well remove them from swamp rewards and make them only drop.

I think what merc is getting at is that resilience is good for pvp

Yup, I was pointing out that arena weapon can be more usefull in PvP, while Doom weapon can be usefull PvE.

Get 0% resilience and go meet a rogue in arena, then after get full resilience and see the changes.

Quite simply.. the ultimate weapon should have ultimate stats.. unrivaled. Unless of course they are thinking of adding lvl20 weapons soon.  :)

i agree with kimimaro, all arena gears are better than dooms  now, how sad after buying doom for 150K or trading for 50 signs, now arena lv17 weapons are extreamely better than doom weapon, just wasting arena tickets with cheaper price than signs.

best weapons are 18 lvl comparated with 17 lvl arena  more damage 0,1 more stats and change resilence for penetration in dagger , in sword resilence for accuracy if i dont forgot at the least i only wanna buy boots and belt because have more stats than 15 lvl but shit helm , gloves change crit for accuracy    armor same stats only add a bit more % well in my opinion if dont have 18 weapons best for use its sword and dagger lvl17 , about others best for use set revenge gloves arena lvl 15 , boots lvl 17 , belt lvl 17 thats all

Doom weapons > Lvl17 arena weapons > Bg weapons > lvl 15 Arena weapons >Lvl17 lab weapons.

Doom weapons are still the best with higher damage and extra stat. If not all doom weapons atleast sd bow, xbow and blade are still better than arena weapons.

Ps: resilience is effective only when you use full arena set.

Quite simply.. the ultimate weapon should have ultimate stats.. unrivaled. Unless of course they are thinking of adding lvl20 weapons soon.  :)

yup blue this is my point, doom weapons are ultimate weapon in game, SO IT MUST BE ULTIMATELY STRONG THAN ARENA WEAPONS :good: :good: :good:

If this happens then might as well remove them from swamp rewards and make them only drop.

Yup, I was pointing out that arena weapon can be more usefull in PvP, while Doom weapon can be usefull PvE.

Get 0% resilience and go meet a rogue in arena, then after get full resilience and see the changes.

well the chance of getting doom weapon is very small, but still people want to try their luck to get them, if you remove doom weapons in reward system 95 percent of people in this game will complain,

THEY ALREADY REDUCE THE CHANCE TO GET THE DOOM WEAPONS!! :facepalm: WHAT DO YOU STILL WANT? REMOVE THE WHOLE NORTLAND SWAMP?

ACTUALLY NORTLAND IS CREATED AS ALTERNATIVE SOURCE OF DOOM WEAPON and I can say that its a very smart decision for airgrind since hunting sometimes becomes very boring specially when the boss drop hard in hunting...

Doom weapons > Lvl17 arena weapons > Bg weapons > lvl 15 Arena weapons >Lvl17 lab weapons.

Doom weapons are still the best with higher damage and extra stat. If not all doom weapons atleast sd bow, xbow and blade are still better than arena weapons.

Ps: resilience is effective only when you use full arena set.

maybe put other thing if resilience is not good for you, example rune of physical def,rune of Wisdom, or Rune of healing...

Just please Upgrade the doom weapons its very unfair to buy them expensively and yet the arena weapons

become better or almost the same with doom weapons :'( :'(

please the doom weapons are the ultimate weapons SO UPGRADE IT!!!!! don't make it almost as powerful as arena weapons,,,

Can They also upgrade level 17 lab items? now that there is level 17 arena weapons, the level 17 set will be wasted, no one will use lab items level 17 anymore......... :facepalm:

Level 17 arena items gives big unbalance  in gears powers, it  seems arena weapon is created almost as powerful as doom weapons, my question is why???? arena items should be lesser powerful than level 17 lab items and level 18 items include doom weapons .. :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Totally agree.

Sudden Doom is so similar to lvl 17 wpns and yes,it's unfair for who bought or get it with hard work ...  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

2X2 +6 POINTS if win??OMG... unfair,bye bye 2x2 fights...

How about downgrade the level 17 weapons into level 16 since there's no weapon designed for level 16.

Check out CC weapons, poorly designed as they are for such a hard currency to earn.

By releasing lv17 arena weapon, all cc weapons that need months to earn cc and lab weapons that very hard to get and dooms with super expensive price are now a junk cuz lv17 arena weapon can be on hand just by spending the cheaper arena tickets. Seriusly lv17 arena weapon is really giving big huge unbalanced.

Totally agree.

Sudden Doom is so similar to lvl 17 wpns and yes,it's unfair for who bought or get it with hard work ...  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

2X2 +6 POINTS if win??OMG... unfair,bye bye 2x2 fights...

true.... that is why please lets help each other so the develepors will notice my suggestion ..

Also vote yes in the poll so we will know how many people wants the doom weapons and level 17  lab items to be upgraded soon...

Please vote YES in the poll to show that we all agree that doom weapons and level 18 items as well as level 17 lab items are to be upgraded soon..

We don't want too much powerful arena weapon, that is almost powerful as doom weapons right?

So please VOTE YES TO THE POLL AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT IN MY IDEA and opinions of people believe that Arena weapons and armors level 17 are too much powerful or overpowered

still waiting for developers reaction about this Level 17 arena weapons............... :'( :'(

Just because u create a topic where you complain about lv17 arena weapons, doesn´t it mean that devs shall answer you. If they want, they answer.

ressiliance jst working when enemies ppl atk u, its not working for monster attacking. dont think get arena gear is easier than lvl 18 gear. its need work hard to win in every battle.

....when you had 18 lvl sd weapon.

when ur opponents had only 15 lvl weapon.

you was so happy to win them.

you was so smiley to call them "noobs"....

Now you affraid of player with 17 lvl weapon, that will be such strong as you and punish you! ;)

In the next 3 years doom weapons will become weak  :tease: :tease:

Within the next 3 years we will have lvl20 weapons  :tease: :tease:

Just because u create a topic where you complain about lv17 arena weapons, doesn´t it mean that devs shall answer you. If they want, they answer.

that's why i said im waiting, i didn't say answer immediately,

ofc, i want to hear their opinions to, even just one of the leave a comment its enough for me. :facepalm:

ressiliance jst working when enemies ppl atk u, its not working for monster attacking. dont think get arena gear is easier than lvl 18 gear. its need work hard to win in every battle.

but in game both enemies and monsters can attack you, so its great to have strong weapon for both monsters and for other faction.,

first of all ARENA IS DEFFERENT FROM LAB HUNT OR NORTLAND SWAMP.

In lab hunt its hard to drop items from bosses,+other factions might kill you in lab and there's no respawn statue there..you need to go back in the beginning.

on the other hand the norland is a also hard way and you need luck in rewards too.(we talked about this earlier i don't need to explain more)

so here both in lab hunt or nortland, all people, rich, average, and lastly poor people have got their chances to get doom weapons,

but on contrary, in arena only rich and strong people are able to get this arena weapons...

WHY? Is it because in arena you can chose your partner(s) its good if you got strong friends but what if you don't have got lots of strong friends?

well simply you need to go random and most of random partners are not good.(TOO BAD!)

Next all rich players who can buy m.coins will spam tickets, good for them, but how about average and poor people? what do you think?

BTW also how about countries who still cant purchased m,coins because of technical problems in payment system? what about them? :facepalm:

....when you had 18 lvl sd weapon.

you was so happy to win them.

you was so smiley to call them "noobs"....

Now you affraid of player with 17 lvl weapon, that will be such strong as you and punish you! ;)

you was so happy to win them.------(win them) nice really at first its hard to understand but i got it, it means I am happy to win in fight)

you was so smiley to call them "noobs"....------(so smiley to call them "noobs") I thought you mean emoticons lol but ok I still manage to understand somehow, so here you mean Im smiling and calling them noobs?  correct me if im wrong.

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH, REALLY ITS VERY ENTERTAINING SOMEHOW,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but all we want here is to upgrade the doom weapon to make it more stronger,

Since only rich people and countries with fine payment systems will be able to spam tickets,

ITS HARD TO WAIT FREE TICKETS EVERYDAY.....

Look, sange is right. :tease:

Want PVP? Get PVP weapon  ;D .

This game is both pvp and pve

So we want strong weapon best for both of monsters and enemy faction,

And arena is good only for rich people and countries with fine payment systems.

Do i really need to explain it again and again?

If all countries got fine payment systems THEN I AM CONVINCE THAT ARENA WEAPONS IS FOR ALL PEOPLE, RICH, AVERAGE, AND POOR ARE ABLE TO PURCHASE M.COINS..

BUT THE PROBLEM IS...........................

ITS NOT......

STILL MANY COUNTRIES GOT PROBLEMS IN PAYMENT SYSTEM!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This game is both pvp and pve

So we want strong weapon best for both of monsters and enemy faction,

And arena is good only for rich people and countries with fine payment systems.

Do i really need to explain it again and again?

If all countries got fine payment systems THEN I AM CONVINCE THAT ARENA WEAPONS IS FOR ALL PEOPLE, RICH, AVERAGE, AND POOR ARE ABLE TO PURCHASE M.COINS..

BUT THE PROBLEM IS...........................

ITS NOT......

STILL MANY COUNTRIES GOT PROBLEMS IN PAYMENT SYSTEM!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You don't need to buy arena tickets still,but takes alot of time to get arena weapons without any bought tickets.