Help me

Wargaze

Question

Hello everyone here in the group.  Well I'm a newbie and I want a class that needs less help.  Because?  Well the reason is because I play on the server but the one but where I live the time zone is very different so when I enter I do not see almost any player.  So I want a PVE class that is more independent of each faction please.  Help-me! I am freeplayer

8 answers to this question

On 7/15/2019 at 10:20 AM, Wargaze said:

Hello everyone here in the group.  Well I'm a newbie and I want a class that needs less help.  Because?  Well the reason is because I play on the server but the one but where I live the time zone is very different so when I enter I do not see almost any player.  So I want a PVE class that is more independent of each faction please.  Help-me! I am freeplayer

charmer, bladedancer, beastmaster are your best options, also healers can work well with the exception of priest

On 7/15/2019 at 3:20 AM, Wargaze said:

Warspear Online in general is not a "solo" game in general. 

Blade Dancer and Beast Master 

Charmer, Chieftain and possibly Reaper with potions could 

But once you reach BG tower don't consider trying to solo dungeons 

On 7/15/2019 at 12:50 PM, Wargaze said:

you better to play on other server instead of wasting your time alone on a empty server with no players lol

On 10/26/2022 at 4:05 PM, lore said:

charmer, bladedancer, beastmaster are your best options, also healers can work well with the exception of priest

Why are you necroposting a 2 year old thread though? 💀

6 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

i cant read

my bad

On 10/29/2022 at 7:34 AM, Avamanyar said:

Good point.