[2012.11.26] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 released!

Kuzmitch

I bet kuz "most skilled and experienced " means only to healers type. Too bad for non healers chars. :cray:

it is true, only the most skilled and experienced players will survive that map :)  im not a healer myself but i know exactly how to survive that map and what advantages i have  against newbies in that map :friends:

WHY MY NOT GOT COSTUM I WAS TOP 1  players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category. 5X5 not get  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :'( :'( :'(

Xgauravx lvl 18bd removed

xgauravx lvl 6 druid

xxxwarrior lvl 13ranger

greatelf lvl 13ranger

iamxlegend lvl18 pala

godxpriest lvl15 priest

warlordxxxlvl 18hecked:(

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Omg :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Racist xD

Dear players!

As you know, after ending of the first arena season all unspent arena points were converted into another game currency - gold. We received all your replies and questions. We analyzed situation and we would like to announce, that tomorrow, on November 28, minor fixes will be applied and players, who doesn't received the correct amount of gold, will receive compensation via mail.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND Team.

thats it?

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

how about this one? Im pretty sure 3x3 and 5x5 top 1 havent get any " Unique Costumes "  :unknw:

for first places in their category.

explain this sentence to us, please.  ;)

no fair analyze got costume for 10x less battles then i did in 5vs5

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Kuzmitch don't forget to fix the force closing that people have been having trouble with, I play on android and everytime I open app it force close, please fix. Thank you 8)

• Developer

snorlax fix us-saphire server if im login always connecting but in other server easy to connect.

We are collecting reports about that issue and working on fix.

Thank you.

just 2 more posts i guess :P and here's my

oi, dark.. ::) are u still playing? i ddnt see u na in eu server.. ,

-arena hard to rank..3x3 or 5x5. we always encounter mcs/forsaken with full amp with good skills, warlock,shaman, rouge..  :facepalm: 

i understand that getting good weapons must take some serious efforts, time..but please do understand that such low arena points gained from winning will take months to some fellow gamers who prefers to use 5 free tickets to play and doesnt want to buy mcoin and be known as ticket spammers..the arena points should be atleast 80%less than before..who agrees may quote my post..thanks devs.

i understand that getting good weapons must take some serious efforts, time..but please do understand that such low arena points gained from winning will take months to some fellow gamers who prefers to use 5 free tickets to play and doesnt want to buy mcoin and be known as ticket spammers..the arena points should be atleast 80%less than before..who agrees may quote my post..thanks devs.