[2012.11.26] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 released!

Kuzmitch

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

this should be 2x2 3x3 and 5x5 top 1. as what Kuz said " category "

this should be 2x2 3x3 and 5x5 top 1. as what Kuz said " category "

Totally agreed, I hope devs reply to us soon about it. I sent a ticket to support about it. Don't quite know how much good it will do. Maybe snorlax will enlighten us soon. I'm not sure what their hours are in russia but a response soon would be nice.

for what I've realize they only gave the costume to 2x2 top 1. I saw lvl 10 ranger player using the Green Dragon.  :shout:

Knoxy gimme ur hydra costume for girl one :lol: btw i wanna see arena leader's costume

@light, I sold the girl set one.  :lol:  I keep only the male.  ;D

I dont even received any costume for being in top 1 3x3 category.  :facepalm:

I think it's top 3 in 2x2, Eikishi got costume, he was rank 2 in 2x2.

Existing Arena Points will be converted into gold

All Arena Points accumulated in the previous season will be converted in gold, and then reset to zero.

Not very nice for a lot of friends who were trying to reach 5500 to get the arena-weapon... They can start over again. Why not limited to 8000?

I think it's top 3 in 2x2, Eikishi got costume, he was rank 2 in 2x2.

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

Kuzmitch doesnt make sence at all.  :unknw:

VERRY UNFAIR!!!!!!! Kuzmitchbad he could write only 2x2 will get. UNFAIR!!! Waste money for nothing.. I think cuz ill leave this game...  NOW YOU HAVE TO BUY MC AN BUY AND BUY FOR ARENA TICKETS!!!!

It would be ideal that they would eventually have arena costumes for sale along with the new arena gear. Maybe 10k arena points for costume. It's just a thought. I'd like to think I could earn such a costume after enough arena battles. No doubt the #1's in arena deserve their costume. On the other hand many players have worked very hard. Elf and Mountain Clan alike. Chosen or Forsaken.

It would be ideal that they would eventually have arena costumes for sale along with the new arena gear. Maybe 10k arena points for costume. It's just a thought. I'd like to think I could earn such a costume after enough arena battles. No doubt the #1's in arena deserve their costume. On the other hand many players have worked very hard. Elf and Mountain Clan alike. Chosen or Forsaken.

yea...i agree

I am an IOS user as well. Just wanted to say I to am having trouble with connecting to server. Please look into the situation at you're nearest convenience. Thank you.

Ya I would really like to know how 1st AND 2nd place gets a costume in 2x2 but 5x5 top didn't receive one but you lower the arena points gained for 2x2 to give more incentive to go larger group arenas. Doesn't make sense. Please re-evaluate how this is working. Its harder to get 5x5 fights but no reward? I'm hoping this was just a mistake that's being fixed..

incentive? you didnt have any motivation till everybody else did when they "thought" getting first place in DEAD TIER HIGHSCORES would reward you with anything but the arena points you earned per match. hurr durr im too poor to be "good" in 2 vs 2 let me spam tickets for the last remaining few days since i know you can get uber cool 1337 costume if i play in arena matches that nobody does. (may i remind you aigrind was aware of nobody playing in 3vs3 and 5vs5 last update, otherwise they'd have no reason to change it next season) you actually think you deserve anything? those highscores were up for a year and werent active until last week.

all 10 of you complaining for 3vs3 and 5vs5  :facepalm: :facepalm:

lava arena quite annoying for mobile user with slow connection like me,its take a while till i can move after teleporting to other area,thats enought time for enemy to kill me.this arena pretty similar like ppl killing other players at crossing or at ravva teleport :unknw:

incentive? you didnt have any motivation till everybody else did when they "thought" getting first place in DEAD TIER HIGHSCORES would reward you with anything but the arena points you earned per match. hurr durr im too poor to be "good" in 2 vs 2 let me spam tickets for the last remaining few days since i know you can get uber cool 1337 costume if i play in arena matches that nobody does. (may i remind you aigrind was aware of nobody playing in 3vs3 and 5vs5 last update, otherwise they'd have no reason to change it next season) you actually think you deserve anything? those highscores were up for a year and werent active until last week.

Excuse me know it all but let's get something straight right now, before this prize even came at all I was first rank 5x5 because all of mc were going random 5x5. What you didn't know? We actually did it every single night and even spammed you elves to join but y'all are too chicken shit to even go 5x5 so mc had a bunch of fun for awhile and for your information I was also top 20 2x2 so I obviously joined arena quite a bit. Do I think I deserve for 5x5? Of course. Why? Because we did in fact put a lot of work into 5x5 top ranks for the fun of it. So before you open your gaping mouth to put your foot in it get your facts straight and pay attention.

go look at my posts in screenshots here and on my other account about MCSAKEN on 5x5 arena. even the warspear videos i uploaded of 5x5 arena games in youtube. all of mcsaken were doin 5x5 arena even BEFORE this update is evenannounced. dont open ur filthy mouth if u dont know what ure saying.

well dont worry for costumes thats a total shit with that u show ur rich power wasted in arena 2vs2 except 3vs3 and 5vs5 no spamers there , if kuzmitch says top players on his category recieve costume maybe its category levels but.... he didnt explain fine  :bad:

some place

"HEY im RICH guy :dirol:  i can buy 100k ticket. maybe i can win with 50k ticket. i will win costume this season."

other place.

"OH NO. im POOR :cray:  only can go arena with free ticket and trade some at market with gold. aahhhh forget about to be winner. no need that ugly costume. only hope can reach 7k ap to buy arena weapon before end of season. if not it convert to gold again ."

AIGRIND place

"GOOD job RICH guy. :diablo:  give me more $ and buy ticket and i'll give u nice costume. :diablo:  "

• Developer

Dear players!

As you know, after ending of the first arena season all unspent arena points were converted into another game currency - gold. We received all your replies and questions. We analyzed situation and we would like to announce, that tomorrow, on November 28, minor fixes will be applied and players, who doesn't received the correct amount of gold, will receive compensation via mail.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for inconvenience.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND Team.

The new arena "Crater of a Volcano" is waiting for the brave fighters!

Gladiators of Arinar many times proved their courage in Arena fights. But it is time to take a new challenge! Only the most skilled and experienced fighters will be able to get out alive from the Crater of Flame Volcano!

I bet kuz "most skilled and experienced " means only to healers type. Too bad for non healers chars. :cray: