[2012.11.26] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 released!

Kuzmitch

Season ended and I didn't receive a costume for top 5x5. Is there like some way to redeem it or something? Lol

Yes, my arenaborn didn't receive his outfit for top rank on 3x3 lvls11-14  :'(

What? Say devs what the fu** is for US-SAPPHIRE? Ik angry coz after update all servers working perfect but not us... so what the problem? Im impresed about new arena equips, really good job, but pls fix that annoying problem... :facepalm:

Ya I would really like to know how 1st AND 2nd place gets a costume in 2x2 but 5x5 top didn't receive one but you lower the arena points gained for 2x2 to give more incentive to go larger group arenas. Doesn't make sense. Please re-evaluate how this is working. Its harder to get 5x5 fights but no reward? I'm hoping this was just a mistake that's being fixed..

Award for outstanding

achievement in the

battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena

season, players will receive unique

costumes for first places in their category

ok now i understand.. the costume are given only to the players who owned arena top 1 in PREVIOUS arena season.. so thats mean players like Hassn and Dacronik are given I guesss.. coz just now i rank 1and I didnt receive any costume.. welll congrats to them.

Its going take months for player that arent good in arena and those who dnt buy tickets. -.-' everything else in this games takes forever to so why should I be suprised yall decided to ruin arena points system.  :facepalm:

Award for outstanding

achievement in the

battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena

season, players will receive unique

costumes for first places in their category

ok now i understand.. the costume are given only to the players who owned arena top 1 in PREVIOUS arena season.. so thats mean players like Hassn and Dacronik are given I guesss.. coz just now i rank 1and I didnt receive any costume.. welll congrats to them.

:facepalm:

I was rank 1 in arena 2x2, but i dont get :facepalm:

It gives award for the top player in the end of season :crazy: :crazy: (idk if season lasts 1 week,1 month)

Ya I would really like to know how 1st AND 2nd place gets a costume in 2x2 but 5x5 top didn't receive one but you lower the arena points gained for 2x2 to give more incentive to go larger group arenas. Doesn't make sense. Please re-evaluate how this is working. Its harder to get 5x5 fights but no reward? I'm hoping this was just a mistake that's being fixed..

Same me too. Me rank 1 3x3 but no costume too.

I dont even received any costume for being in top 1 3x3 category.  :facepalm:

Sayin in their classes but it wasnt about to not 3x3 5x5 but i never saw a info about this. In that reason i think costumes should given to 3x3 n 5x5 leaders.

Sorry to my bad english :blush: