Make Druids Stronger!!!

Psyborg

I have been playing warspear long time... I have noticed MCs hav an advantage in skills section....

Barb can magically charge you from a distance even jump fences when in arena  :aggressive:

Rogues can again become invisible and a strong rogue pair can easily win most arenas  :facepalm:

Shamans well they can drive away enemies with confuse ball (i dont know skill name) and stop enemies with earthquake, not just one but all in the area. :unknw:

Well if we see druids can use roots but only on one enemy... there is no skill that will drive enemy away except use skills to stop enemy and run away :cray: :facepalm:

I would like to suggest make the ROOTS skill an Area Effect skill where all enemies in the area will be strangled.

Just a suggestion... Any comments?  :good:

I have been playing warspear long time... I have noticed MCs hav an advantage in skills section....

Barb can magically charge you from a distance even jump fences when in arena  :aggressive:

Rogues can again become invisible and a strong rogue pair can easily win most arenas  :facepalm:

Shamans well they can drive away enemies with confuse ball (i dont know skill name) and stop enemies with earthquake, not just one but all in the area. :unknw:

Well if we see druids can use roots but only on one enemy... there is no skill that will drive enemy away except use skills to stop enemy and run away :cray: :facepalm:

I would like to suggest make the ROOTS skill an Area Effect skill where all enemies in the area will be strangled.

Just a suggestion... Any comments?  :good:

U must try barbar, totally stun on charge just 40% success. barb dont gud skill. druid have range atk, heal skill, dps skill and root skill(can use 1-5yard). barb just have male attack, charge(always failed stun and its can not use in 1 yard)and dps skill.

Druid is already OP, druid is best pvp 1v1 even with shaman, the longest root making melee totally cant touch, the best kitting of druid is very OP. With multi root, druid will easily kill 2 melees at same time, druid 2v1 GOD!

Any comments?

Hmmm

Get a better partner and try to find what to do against certain enemies  :good: best thing.

Or just make shaman/barbarian  :wacko:

WELL maybe just remove both  the ability of earthquake and bees to give damage. It just give the shaman more advantage since bees is not a very popular skill useD by druids, Just remove the Damage that they can give, MAKE THEM A STUN SKILL ONLY :drinks:

In other words the bee swarm skill is not a type of skill which most druids pay attention  and they don't even use much skill points on that skill, on the other hand earth quake skill is a very good skill use by shamans since is can stun multiple enemies. and now this skills are able to give damage! ITS A GREAT ADVANTAGE FOR SHAMANS AND WORST DISADVANTAGE FOR DRUIDS SINCE BESS IS NOT VERY USEFUL FOR MOST OF THEM, BTW MOST SHAMANS USE 5 SKILL POINTS IN EARTHQUAKE, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DRUIDS? DO YOU THINK THEY WILL SPENT 5 SKILL POINTS IN BEES? OFC NOT ! SO PLEASE JUST REMOVE THE BEES AND EARTHQUAKES ABILITY TO GIVE DAMAGE, ITS JUST FOR SHAMANS FAVOR NOT IN DRUID . :good:

Druid vs rogue = Run out the stealth and never double back. Bee's disable stealth.

Druid vs barb = More of a challenge. You dont want things to be too easy do you? Try using roots, bee's and use heal set.

Its not the class but the player. Ask more experienced druid users.

And about the ball of lightning that if an enemy is hit it  will become confused, it is also an over power skill for shamans.

The druids lightning bolt can only give damage unlike the shamans skill GREAT ISN'T IT?

How  the druid use lightning bolt and the enemy will become paralyze? its a good thing since electric attacks might cause paralysis .

When I say paralyze it means the enemy target cant move or use skill in a period of time depends on the skill point use in lighning bolt skill, do this to make the skill BALANCE ...

thats all thank you

Druid vs rogue = Run out the stealth and never double back. Bee's disable stealth.

Druid vs barb = More of a challenge. You dont want things to be too easy do you? Try using roots, bee's and use heal set.

Its not the class but the player. Ask more experienced druid users.

how about druid vs shaman? Druid IS dead, shaman use ball of lightning makes druid confuse, then he use earthquake and so on THE DRUID IS HELPLESS

Negative effect of earthquake:

* it may effect to dodge

* fail casting target, waste energy

* after casting, losing target

While bee doesn't have negative effect, it works 100%, no failure, great to kill single target and great for BOSS farming while earthquake is frecuently RESIST on BOSS wondering just wanna decrease BOSS's attack speed like bees do but can't.

Learn how to play n skill build :bad:

You can only maximize 3 skills ;) Heal, root and lightning is very populair. A lot of the druids like barkskin too. Which skill points should be used for bees? 2nd problem; a lot druid were lvl 20 and used all the skill points when dps was added to bees.

In my oppinion a druid in arena (that's never pvp) is very difficult because it ends up dead very fast. You can't entangle 2 players ;) But pvp it is one of the top classes. Shamans are difficult because they are alike and have that 'run-around-like-an-idiot'-skill, but entangle works longer. In my oppinion; balanced.

:lol:

ive heard havein high swarm is great makes att speed drop, forget how much but was ahell of alot

Heard somewhere that at lv5 it reduce att speed with 35%.  :facepalm:

You can only maximize 3 skills ;) Heal, root and lightning is very populair. A lot of the druids like barkskin too. Which skill points should be used for bees? 2nd problem; a lot druid were lvl 20 and used all the skill points when dps was added to bees.

In my oppinion a druid in arena (that's never pvp) is very difficult because it ends up dead very fast. You can't entangle 2 players ;) But pvp it is one of the top classes. Shamans are difficult because they are alike and have that 'run-around-like-an-idiot'-skill, but entangle works longer. In my oppinion; balanced.

:lol: laugh out loud...."idiot skill"  of course shamans better skill than druids. but i guess what i see now warlock is the best in arena.  & even in wars............. elf/chosens hard to cross & hardly touch enemies  :nea: even they are few they can kill mny...

-also, yes maybe if bees skill would be raise..with 5h,5b,5r +4 bees +3bskn.  druids would be great in pvp ;D ;D

how about druid vs shaman? Druid IS dead, shaman use ball of lightning makes druid confuse, then he use earthquake and so on THE DRUID IS HELPLESS

how about shaman vs ranger?ranger with some blind attack(i dunno the name)some bleesing(3kdamage in a sec)some trapping skills!! well we can all count how this faction ot that one is better than the other but it all comes to the skill of the person controlling the avatar!!!

and how to share the skillls points and what gears u choose to wear and what enchants u choose to put.

bottom line:any clas can kill any other class sometimes is luck(dodge,parry,crit....rate)while it goes together wil the skill of the master him/herself.

there is no WEAKEST class or STRONGEST class. just WEAK chars and STRONG chars

how about shaman vs ranger?ranger with some blind attack(i dunno the name)some bleesing(3kdamage in a sec)some trapping skills!! well we can all count how this faction ot that one is better than the other but it all comes to the skill of the person controlling the avatar!!!

and how to share the skillls points and what gears u choose to wear and what enchants u choose to put.

bottom line:any clas can kill any other class sometimes is luck(dodge,parry,crit....rate)while it goes together wil the skill of the master him/herself.

there is no WEAKEST class or STRONGEST class. just WEAK chars and STRONG chars

btw the rangers blessing is REDUCED, if thats what you think, SO PLEASE DONT PUT SHAMAN VS RANGER, BECAUSE RANGERS ALREADY MODIFIED , the skill blessing is reduced, before its 3k but now its 1k damage!

if you want to do shaman vs ranger then, modified shaman also Remove confusing in lightning ball skill of shaman, :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Was the 3k not a bug? :unknw:

Remember that some time there was a bug, that increased rangers damage like hell. ONLY rangers.

;D kimimiro, let me guess...you playing druid char? ;D

If i play deathknight, should i ask for improve deathknight and delete skills from any other chars? ;D

This thread is thras >:D druid hve highest critical ( 2x atk) unlike ranger or bd, dryid hve root 5 and there is no way to lose if ur strong :crazy: so druid is an ultimate pvp class :drinks: