Doppleganger

Bloodylipa

So a few days ago when I was playing someone pm:ed me ingame asking me if my forum picture was 'that guy from america got talent' and I was like no..? I can clearify that americ got talent is aired on swedish tv, but I havent seen it in ages. So I laughed alittle re-assuring the player I was just a guy in sweden. Then my wife goes omg its that guy mmm andrew, andre something. So she youtubes it up and omg its like my brother is on stage, alittle chunkier then me all over but all the features are very similar. I think thats the closest to a doppleganger ive ever had and hes even famous :P anyway just waiting for update so I kill some time sharing this story. You guys should youtube america got talent and andrew, its a f-cking cute clip  :yahoo:

*if I wasnt on my phone id link it for you

So a few days ago when I was playing someone pm:ed me ingame asking me if my forum picture was 'that guy from america got talent' and I was like no..? I can clearify that americ got talent is aired on swedish tv, but I havent seen it in ages. So I laughed alittle re-assuring the player I was just a guy in sweden. Then my wife goes omg its that guy mmm andrew, andre something. So she youtubes it up and omg its like my brother is on stage, alittle chunkier then me all over but all the features are very similar. I think thats the closest to a doppleganger ive ever had and hes even famous :P anyway just waiting for update so I kill some time sharing this story. You guys should youtube america got talent and andrew, its a f-cking cute clip  :yahoo:

*if I wasnt on my phone id link it for you

Very intereseting. Id hate to imagine another looking like me  ;D