Incorrect HP book calculations

borisdekleer

Hello once again,

I do not want to seem rude but I have the feeling that the person who does the coding, fills in random numbers in order to create the formulas for status in the game. My hp book gives % of my total health, my total health was 8150. That should give me a total amount of atleast 400+. Instead i only received 266 health. What is this based on? Its not base health since base health would only give me like 150 health. Please can you fix your calculations because it is quite frustrating paying this much for a book and not even receiving what is literally stated down on the book.

Schermafbeelding 2019-07-14 om 12.22.57.png

All these % buffs come all at once. If your base health is 4k then you add 9% from guild buff, 6% from book and maybe some other from craft gear if you have any.

4k*1.15=4600 would be the hp in this case

not 4k*1.09*1.06=4621

If it bases on that, it should SAY based on base health and not maximum health. You clearly know I am correct on this one. Also i calculated the base HP and its lower than you are calculating...

I also happened to find something else too, which has to do with the warspear calculator. Either the calculator is broken or the warspear coding isnt correct in game, doesnt really suprise me.

Here you can see my exact build and I only received 8150 health instead of 8289 calculated by the calculator.

Schermafbeelding 2019-07-14 om 12.46.07.png

Edited by borisdekleer

21 hours ago, borisdekleer said:

If it bases on that, it should SAY based on base health and not maximum health. You clearly know I am correct on this one. Also i calculated the base HP and its lower than you are calculating...

I also happened to find something else too, which has to do with the warspear calculator. Either the calculator is broken or the warspear coding isnt correct in game, doesnt really suprise me.

Here you can see my exact build and I only received 8150 health instead of 8289 calculated by the calculator.

Schermafbeelding 2019-07-14 om 12.46.07.png

Firstly,

The description of the book doesn't say 6% based on maximum hp, it only says increase maximum hp by 6% (and literally, it is 6% of base hp)

Secondly, 

You may use ws.db Calculator as preference for the calculations of stats, but it is not accurate 100%, please keep that in mind, as the developer said it too.

Have a good day!

Edited by Azura

It doesnt say it is based on the base hp tho and even if it is. I find it a bit underwhelming u only receive that less for a book maybe 3 players have on each server.