I GOT ENOUGH OF US SAPPHIRE ELVES!

Darksoul II

I've been too kind to elves when it comes to "sparing" their lives at kotaravva. ive been doing that ever since norlant was released.. :diablo:  but now....things has changed...whenever i leave one choself alone, i always end up getting ganked by that specific elf i spared a few minutes ago accompanied with a pack of others aswell. Ive been to kind, but now im sick of getting jumped by 20 elven players that ive never touched before, and hey i dont want any comments saying ; "hey, this is warspear, not peacespear ;) ". Im so glad i left elven side long time ago, i can finally come to this conclusion; ELVES ARE indeed the top one worst campers in game, (mcs do that too,but elves are worse). Especially at kotaravva i always leave them alone, but when i feel threatened i can be pretty badass myself too... From this day I WILL NEVER, EVER, SPARE A SINGLE ELVEN LIFE AT KOTARAVVA, ALL ELVES SHALL PERISH :diablo: (except my elven friends, and to those i respect ofcourse  :give_rose: )

I've been too kind to elves when it comes to "sparing" their lives at kotaravva. ive been doing that ever since norlant was released.. :diablo:  but now....things has changed...whenever i leave one choself alone, i always end up getting ganked by that specific elf i spared a few minutes ago accompanied with a pack of others aswell. Ive been to kind, but now im sick of getting jumped by 20 elven players that ive never touched before, and hey i dont want any comments saying ; "hey, this is warspear, not peacespear ;) ". Im so glad i left elven side long time ago, i can finally come to this conclusion; ELVES ARE indeed the top one worst campers in game, (mcs do that too,but elves are worse). Especially at kotaravva i always leave them alone, but when i feel threatened i can be pretty badass myself too... From this day I WILL NEVER, EVER, SPARE A SINGLE ELVEN LIFE AT KOTARAVVA, ALL ELVES SHALL PERISH :diablo: (except my elven friends, and to those i respect ofcourse  :give_rose: )

I know how you feel bro ;D Whenever i get ganked in kotarwa ,I rage a bit then trying to kill those choselfs alone.

those cowards are everywhere :facepalm:

i remember many 20 lvls  elves that gangbanged me too ( on my previous Dk ) and they tried to run AWAY  when they were alone fighting me :facepalm:

some of them even attack me on sight now im low lvl  (15 lvl ) :bad:

I never kill u guys  :friends:

Only when you atk first  :diablo:

It's funny when some of mc thinking they can kill me when I am busy with killing some mobs in swamp  :lol: but in the end they running away  :rofl:

Am I on the getting ganked list? :blush:

Nah, i havent seen u ganking at kotaravva :blush:

really? mc are more alone than elves. coz elves out number mc.. ull always see 3 elf 1 mc in every kotaravva map  :bad:

Elves are seriously the players who gank way more than mcs, and we mcs are too kind when it comes to sparing elven lives :facepalm:  i remember seeing a few mcs jumping an elf after server went back up(after we mcs got brutally slaughtered by elven campers, they killed us as we spawned in map) we did kill the players who killed us, but we spared alot of elven lives by getting their hp to 10% and then letting them escape.  And the annoying thing is,  when i face those lvl 20 elves ALONE, GUESS what? Do you guys think they feel like facing me? No ofcourse not...ofcourse they have to run away...several minutes later im spawned at a shackle map, and guess what? They are randomly spawned there and THAT is when they decide to face me, (when im at the center,being attacked by a few towers) you know what? IM SOOOOO GLAD I LEFT elven side after playing as en elf for 2 years.. I thought that we elves were the best back then...oh god...if only i knew how wrong i was back then :facepalm:

I never kill u guys  :friends:

Only when you atk first  :diablo:

It's funny when some of mc thinking they can kill me when I am busy with killing some mobs in swamp  :lol: but in the end they running away  :rofl:

I respect players like u, who do not jump as their hobby (accompanied by a pack of noobs), but  attacks only when  feeling threatened :drinks:

IM SOOOOO GLAD I LEFT elven side after playing as en elf for 2 years.. I thought that we elves were the best back then...oh god...if only i knew how wrong i was back then :facepalm:

i totally agree. thanks to ascetic for bringing me to mc side. glad i never listened to the bipolar guy who wanted me to delete keizsha when she was still lv15. 

I respect players like u, who do not jump usually, only when you feel threatened :drinks:

That's why I left elf a bit  :dirol: and sick and tired of trying lake xD

Am a Warlock lvl 10 now  :blush:

lol stop sayin elfs r d bad guyz n mc kind ppl most mc start hittin us wen dey more in number n camp near shackels sure even elfs do it but we never said we will not touch u mc ppl at kotrova so stop complainin

lol stop sayin elfs r d bad guyz n mc kind ppl most mc start hittin us wen dey more in number n camp near shackels sure even elfs do it but we never said we will not touch u mc ppl at kotrova so stop complainin

Sorry but please learn some properly english, because I don't understand anything of what you just said.  :mega_shok:

Going to the darkside was the best decision for me. Enjoying the game so much more. More friendly people who cover each others backs.

But to topic.. iv always been a neutral player inside the swamps and i hope never to change. I try to help other mc and our forsaken brothers to defend against the elven and chosen hoard as much as possible.. but try to keep to my neutral standing at the same time.

Iv seen more elf camp and attack in swamps, but maybe its just due to our elven overpopulation problem.

QUICK SOMEONE CALL THE WAAAAMBULANCE. I CAN'T GANK 50 ELFS WITH MY UNBALANCED OVERPOWERED ROGUE OR SHAMAN. I MADE ROGUE FOR EASY KILL WHY CAN'T I KILL ALL, DEVS PLEASE FIX. :cray:

Your tears bring me joy. :yahoo:

My mace wants your face. :rofl:

If an mc cries in the forest and no one is there to hear does he make any noise. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Iv seen more elf camp and attack in swamps, but maybe its just due to our elven overpopulation problem"

seriously blue  REALLY!! this "overpopulation problem" is countered by the MC over powered pvp custom skill sets you have. come on dont act like you are not aware of the imbalance you have to at least have the integrity to admit it exists. one on one rogue or shammie can mop the floor with every class.MC get along together primarily because FEAR inc is pushing it. they actively work towards building unity.

look at every arena bracket almost all MC. out of the elf sides it is mostly archers.

that is completely imbalanced. IF we're so over populated then we should also be in the majority of people at the top of the arena charts.

IF we're so over populated the we should be able to get to Granite guard at least but you MC OWN it. ALL THE TIME.

always a crapload of mc there holding it.

the fact of the matter is you guys CHOSE SHAMAN and you CHOSE ROGUE because they were OVERPOWERED so you could get EASY WINS.  :diablo:

you deserve to have the chosen and elfs TRAMPLE your struck down CORPSES for intentionally choosingGIMP CLASSES and EASY WINS. :diablo:

one on one my paladin gets his butt kicked by a rogue. nothing I can do about it. but the bigger the battle the more people that plus 5 aura helps. rogue stays at the same level of power. thats the trade off. you want an easy gank mode play. your gonna be weak against group oriented players.

god I want this server fixed so I can go smack an MC now.

:rofl: You took a single statement and ran off topic with it.

Do i really have to go into detail with you? Topic relates to swamps = Iv seen more elf camp and attack in swamps, but maybe its just due to our elven overpopulation problem. Relates to swamps.

The Larger a group gets ( Elf and chosen ), minorities also enlarge. In other words, Elf have a larger minority of swamp campers simply because elf holds a larger population.

Now do you understand? If not, i dont have the time nor patience to dumb the lesson down even more.

But we agree on one thing.. Bring back the servers.. I WANT TO KILL  :diablo:

we see different things..........

Don't piss in my ear and tell me its raining. Most of my raids and attacks in elfland were done alone, and I'm not even an "imbalanced class" as Bramm rambles on about. Extremely rarely do I get an elf with enough guts to take me 1v1, like Champz did outside elf's t4 a long while back.

Sure he lost and I was able to get away when others showed up, but I do give him props for it. Pvp signal first and a good fight.  :good: