Help wanted elf and chosen

bramm

I am now seeking Level 20 Elven and Chosen to help me fight the evil MC faction.

My mission is to help our faction mates complete chainless  and deny MC access to key PVP locations on island 2,

My mission is NOT to farm astral lab or step foot on island three EVER again.

If you would like to help younger members with chainless quests and join coordinated strikes deep into MC turf, please send a pm in game or leave me a message here so I can add you to my friend list.

Lol been doin this in my free time.. if my net is good..but not always. Networks here sucks. Some elves who calls them selves strong are like people running over people, scared to be over ran, left behind by other players getting strong..lol and just keep ignoring those who r in need. Only good for them selves. I guess thats what strong means, pride over unity & equallity. If only they will realize helpin is fun lol..even measures how strong you are in the eyes of many.

I love the competition I like helping my team and crushing my enemies I will add you to my friends list if they ever fix the damn server .also where did you get this cig that says "on the floor" kaworu?

SORTY ONE

succesfull

killed 13 mc roundabout in transit and at site

had 4 losses

killed lake

party members were.

antegeia

williamtan

mexicanoso

irishlad

and myself.

well dont on speed of assembly and focus guys.

SORTY TWO

Black seal quest completed for WYU

kaworu

wyu

rodolfoo

lirea

myself

no MC killed boss burned down fast

followed up by myself and Rodolfoo charging into nearby camp for mc killing and free port back.

My friend list is growing but it is still small

remember no one OWES you help with your chainless quest so be patient and do not PUSH

I will contact you when I can get the party together dont pester me with invites over and over that just makes it harder for me. IF YOU PUSH TO HARD I WILL IGNORE AND YOU CAN GO F YOURSELF.

just because I am online doesnt mean I can do party related quests. currently my wife is shopping which lags me out horribly because my net is sucky right now. I cant help it I cant help you at this time.once I can I'll get back to you.

Need more level 20s.

Ditching the sortie numbers to make it easier to report.

so it will just be

quest and completion status

party members

kill death ratio

Sun and Moon

completed

wyu aderes myself xcrossbow

estimated 6 MC killed 3 deaths

party dispursed and adere and I got ganked at gridaur. 8)

Lake mission

Failed  :(

me kaworu elvengador ctwomenzz adere

loss count of how many mc were killed we had three successive wipes in a row.

wipe one was ambush south of caravans massive numbers

wipe two we tried going out of islenort. big war at bridge fought our way through to islenort regrouped

after a couple losses.

pushed out of nort to lake and got overwhelmed by the masses of mc.

wipe three we tried south side of caravan again and got over whelmed.

full on war at this point holding off on lake missions going to focus on patroling route between caravan and nort.

whoot new group new sortie

Lambert was target for yiron

killed him

me karrt aderes yiron and Rsharkboi.

0 MC were killed they were all out fighting the war.

I only showed up for this last fight at the end after he was over halfway dead. adere had taken charge while I was posting and already handled it pretty much.

Garrshagg

fail 3 wipes.

lightwood lilboo kaeltat fesant and myself.

Many MC were killed but we kept getting overwhelmed at caravans.

Good job, Bram! O:

Many elves and chosen need to do chainless nowadays, but most of high lvl ppls are in norlants swamps and only some ppls that can help them..

My bd also need to do chainless, still haven't kill granite guard...

well the plan was to focus on chainless but it looks like you have to do a crapload of dailies just to make repair costs.

arena has been changed to my liking but now I need to focus on getting arena tickets for the new champion gear.

so it looks like the chainless missions are going to be stacked over in the corner with island 3 and astral Lab. its a frustrating annoying series of quests that are not profitable to take.

even when you win those you still lose out in repair money I beleive.

its a shame because I love openworld pvp

ok chainless are back on the table I can farm near riff for a little income.

13 sorties over the past couple days

didnt note the partie members because it was a pick up and go type of deal

all the sorties were aimed at getting to lake.

all parties wiped

36 estimated mc killed I did keep track of kills because thats how I measure my success now is how many mc I kill.

Aderes and I did manage to kill Hoppz after he chased us for four maps.

yeah hopzz went to far from you border didnt ya buddy got squished like grape. hehe SURPRISE ADERE COMING FROM BEHIND !!

kill MC mission

I was alone

2 mc dead

kill mc

alone

3 mc dead

kill mc

alone

1 mc dead

kill mc

myself and adere

killed 0 MC because we ran into big party at cave near riff

kill mc

myself and adere

3 mc dead

kill mc

myself and adere

19 mc killed thats a new high score

kill mc

myself adere

0 mc killed.... they were angry  ;D

berengers treatise

myself adere helping ssaturn

0 mc killed.

granite guard - failed

myself adere ssaturn mmoe and kaworu

1 mc killed, vastly outnumbered. bedtime for bramm bring more war tommorrow when im not so sleepy,

I like this reporting that you are doing. Keep sending pm, keep it up! We should start taking screenshots of the finer and more comical moments! On the floor! Yes!

I have been warring but I cant find my yellow notebook with the damn notes I was taking. in a nutshelll I have done a crapload of missions since last posting. Ive killed more MC than cancer and I'ved died so often the grim reaper let me borrow his car for the transition periods.

I think I am beginning to get a rep on the elf side for being helpfull cause I have Lots and lots of people PM me for missions now. more people than I can help actually. I still want my focus to be chainless because theyre the most fun but I need more level 20s for my friend list. I would like to have 4 level 20s and one questor for every missions.

currently I am slamming together hodgepodge mixed groups and the failure rate is pretty high but I am getting stuff to happen just have to keep pounding at it.

if you need help send me a PM if your level 20 and like to help let me know I need more 20s to increase success rrate.

my two most active helpers are kaworu and adere. those two are AWESOME but theyre never on or avaidible at the same time .

I am halting this mission and readjusting approach.

I keep getting into parties where they have MC friends and try to cooperate with each other etc. this chaps my ass. imagine a football game if all they did was take turns making touchdowns. so fn stupid it breaks the fn scale of stupidity. NONONO F U F Your spies, I dont WANT THE MISSIONS given to ME I want TO EARN IT. I want TO BATTLE MY WAY TO THE GD BOSS AND FN WIN OR LOSE EITHER IS BETTER THAN GETTING A WIN GIVEN TO ME. IF YOU ARE HELPING ME YOU ARE BETRAYING YOUR MC FACTION MATES. IF YOU ARE SPYING ON ME TO HELP YOUR FACTION MATES I DONT WANT YOU AS A FRIEND. PICK A GODDAMN SIDE YOU BACKSTABBING DILLHOLES, HAVING "PVP SKILL" IS USELESS IF YOU USE IT TO HELP NO ONE.

I keep getting into parties where I am told not to kill MC if they do not attack, the mcs I do not attack follow till they have reenforcements then kill us. NO NO NO ITS WARSPEAR YOU TOOLS NOT HOLD HANDS AND PICK DAISIES TOGETHER. if both sides just get along and dont pvp each other you might as well not have two factions. by all means KICK MY ASS if you can I WILL KICK YOURS thats the POINT of FACTION BASED PVP.

So the crux of my problem is the fact that warspear is just over loaded with people who play both sides or do not share my viewpoint when it comes to escalation of force. the fact is there are so many people on island 2 that want help I literally CANNOT help everyone so I am going to filter the crap out of my friend list. I will be targetting specific players for specific viewpoints and attributes I will be building a targeted audience of allies to invest my game time in. this is a long term project I do not expect any super fast results so you MC will be getting a break from bramm for awhile. when I do come back it will be with an army of light without any doubts as to wether or not youre going to be targetted.

Its very interesting to find a player who actually finds doing chainless fun. Most would bargain with the opposing faction due to its difficulty. My opinion was until now, was that nobody liked doing chain.

But i must say.. i enjoyed hunting your pt's down, its sad to hear you are going to take a break. But like always, if you reach the boss you win. ;D

The fun for me is the hunt, not the kill.