Warlock

Dragon

I want to make a warlock. However i do not know whether i should play EU or US. The problem i find is that mc own elf in eu but i know more people on Sapphire. If i was to make it on eu would anyone help me :cray:

I want to make a warlock. However i do not know whether i should play EU or US. The problem i find is that mc own elf in eu but i know more people on Sapphire. If i was to make it on eu would anyone help me :cray:

I would lvl up with you. what your name and class in game? :drinks:

On what server?  :yahoo:

i feel the same as you.... i would feel normal on us ik a lot of people. but also eu. big wars. strong players. hmm

im kind of over us server . everyone to into themself on eu more players do things for fun not items

i feel the same as you.... i would feel normal on us ik a lot of people. but also eu. big wars. strong players. hmm

im kind of over us server . everyone to into themself on eu more players do things for fun not items

Better take EU. My experience at US is, that the strongest and most famous people at US always is to "busy" to help.

But when thats said, then its not all high lv who dont help.

EU: more strongest Mc and forsaken is here, the elves even can't reach Mc caravan in war battle but Mc always camp on their bridge for fours they even destroy their caravan so frecuently, the top arena lv15-20 is owned by Mc since the beginning, and the most rich players and the most having lv18 items are in Mc too but sadly they always lose if doing war in BG, the elves respawn so fast from camp riff that making them tired walking too far from legion, but when warlock is rising up, only the warlocks can hold all the army of elves and saving Mc from the massive death.

me can help but only for bosses and nothing more i cant give gold and others things

players at us sapphire are greedy overpricers. C'mon, who would buy a [vampiress scarlet costume] for 211k? Or a [sam hains outfit] costume for 300k? :bad:  I knew someone who had a doom staff for sale, and he told me he was gonna sell it for 25 set signs and reserve it just for me :bad:  and guess what? 2 hours later he said; i will find another buyer meanwhile, no need for me to wait for u to gather the signs up ::)  the next day he said; i got bad news, i found a buyer and i sold it because his offer was so hot, i hope youre not mad ::) .. Nope, i wasnt mad, i was pissed :bad:  broke our deal, and he was my "elven hunter friend" :bad: