- New Mode -

-TuBy-

I writte this topic cuz i seem now ARENA is the target of everyone  :drinks:

I wanna now thinking's about the people !  :yahoo:  ...  ;D Don't tell me this became popular cuz reward's .. . :dirol: and new stuff .. That is something everyone could said !

People here in like to COMPETE !

In my opinion i like now more better do arena  :give_rose: I always love to fight with groups of people even inside of the groups could be some newbie's or noob .. Thay u could think "omg i going to lose  :facepalm: " hahahahah lol :rofl:  Or some guy that u know his "style" to fight and u talk to urself like 'now is not will be appropiate use ur "style" '  :rofl:  .... ..

Now Arena is more Challenge ..  and  like to take risk  8) :tease:

Yeah...but new arena with teleport sucks :facepalm: :facepalm:

Well we had to try it firts i dont think will be so bad  :facepalm:  .. ..  Just give him chance  :drinks:  U never know it that would became ur favorite place to battle  8)

• 2 weeks later...

I writte this topic cuz i seem now ARENA is the target of everyone  :drinks:

I wanna now thinking's about the people !  :yahoo:  ...  ;D Don't tell me this became popular cuz reward's .. . :dirol: and new stuff .. That is something everyone could said !

People here in like to COMPETE !

In my opinion i like now more better do arena  :give_rose: I always love to fight with groups of people even inside of the groups could be some newbie's or noob .. Thay u could think "omg i going to lose  :facepalm: " hahahahah lol :rofl:  Or some guy that u know his "style" to fight and u talk to urself like 'now is not will be appropiate use ur "style" '  :rofl:  .... ..

Now Arena is more Challenge ..  and  like to take risk  8) :tease:

EXACTLY.........................LMFAO