Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.

Blueborn

Tnx for info!

Your most welcome!

Another player less likely to fall for a scammers schemes :)

i know about the rule and they watching us but i dont scam people because i just buy them with real cash and then i got banned? what the hell

Care to explain?

If your saying what i think your saying.. then buying/selling accounts and in-game items for real cash is also against the rules. But that might not have been what you meant at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Added:

Clan Stash Looting.

gotta be care to whom you give rank to. Having the stash open can result in stash looting ( stealing all possible items from the stash ).

I'd recommend only a trusted few and the leader should ever be able to take from the stash, and if anybody wants items they must have one of those with rank retrieve it for them. It's the best anti stash loot strategy on offer.

Recently scammers are using a full bag trick that i still not seeing in any guide.

You know how it work i guess.

You say: Pay 140 000  for this costume

He say: Ok

Make the trade HE PUT 140 000 plus some random item (or not, but that help to make you DONT LOOK AT GOLD).

You both accept then PUM HE HAVE FULL BAG but before cancel the trade he just put new item (not asked for, just to solve the full bag thing and CHANGE THE GOLD HE GIVES FROM 140 000 to 14000

Most of the ppl (me included), dnt notice the money change  with the confusion and PUM

The scam is made.

You have bein paid 14000 + 2 garbage items for a 140 000 item.

Btw miss you bro!

(It happens to me with acute gladius, i was selling for 40 000 and got 4000. )

I Am always adding more info upon this topic. So please, if you find any missing information, please post it here so that i can add it and make players aware. Also, please advise people to take a gander at the first post so they can be aware and not find themselves the victim. Thank you.

Yea I remember seeing another type of scam. someone agrees to help a low level with quests, asks for payment first, then logs off or goes away without helping them,

Yea I remember seeing another type of scam. someone agrees to help a low level with quests, asks for payment first, then logs off or goes away without helping them,

Now that's just low and dirty on two different levels.

Now that's just low and dirty on two different levels.

yea especially since you dont really lose anything by helping them

anyways, watch out for this guy. Lol pathetic

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

youre welcome @ darkzain

Recently scammers are using a full bag trick that i still not seeing in any guide.

You know how it work i guess.

You say: Pay 140 000  for this costume

He say: Ok

Make the trade HE PUT 140 000 plus some random item (or not, but that help to make you DONT LOOK AT GOLD).

You both accept then PUM HE HAVE FULL BAG but before cancel the trade he just put new item (not asked for, just to solve the full bag thing and CHANGE THE GOLD HE GIVES FROM 140 000 to 14000

Most of the ppl (me included), dnt notice the money change  with the confusion and PUM

The scam is made.

You have bein paid 14000 + 2 garbage items for a 140 000 item.

Btw miss you bro!

(It happens to me with acute gladius, i was selling for 40 000 and got 4000. )

Same thing happened to me, I was selling a costume for 30k and this player accepted, but, put 3k gold to offer and clicked OK, I just cancelled and walked away :)

Good thing I always check out the gold offer first to make sure it is what I asked for and I see if they do anything else before I click OK and accept the trade. Stupid scammers  :diablo:

• 1 month later...

Karma in action. Though scamming a scammer is still scamming.

Lmao that Odin trick, epic  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for spreading the word. Highly appreciated. :)

I'll add the link via the original post.

Good advice: never trust your friends if u want them help u to transfer a big amount of golds  :fool:

i got scammed for 700k from someone who i used to call him a friend, and he helped me to transfer many items before, worth 10k - 150k ::)

Good advice: never trust your friends if u want them help u to transfer a big amount of golds  :fool:

i got scammed for 700k from someone who i used to call him a friend, and he helped me to transfer many items before, worth 10k - 150k ::)

r0land has said this before in a more closer way & sometimes you must be careful if your friend even got scammed  :) .

r0land has said this before in a more closer way & sometimes you must be careful if your friend even got scammed  :) .

yes yes, scammed chars are a disaster :wacko:

but my case was a betrayal, golds make ppl blind :snorlax:

• 4 weeks later...

The pursuit of power is such that many players end up falling in these old tricks, do not believe in easy exchanges of more nor exchanges and the amount is absurd, loan accounts is the biggest mistake! As my own experience: my brother stole an account that I lent six months I was without it! Always be suspicious!

• 3 months later...

Number issue:

Always be aware that items being sold or traded where the price only consist particularly of ones ( eg 11111 ). That particular number bunches up and makes it hard to determine the amount thus tricking players in spending more than they were aware of. It's an old trick, but please be aware of it and at least try to avoid it.

You can see in this picture that this is an(1) item which is available for sell and it price must be low because it's an one item not a set or 2+, so when you look on the price you may think it 5 numbers(11111), but it's actually 6(1111111). You always must be aware of these types of scams especially in the market!

107170_.jpg

• 2 years later...

is it possible to pull out your e-mail account after syncing it? I'm thinking to give my account to my cousin but I already synced it to a personal e-mail account

. And i also feel to create a new one to make up to my previous errors.

is it possible to pull out your e-mail account after syncing it? I'm thinking to give my account to my cousin but I already synced it to a personal e-mail account

No, you can't unbind you account after syncing it with e-mail. And I'd suggest your cousin create a separate account, because sharing accounts is not welcome in our game.

No, you can't unbind you account after syncing it with e-mail. And I'd suggest your cousin create a separate account, because sharing accounts is not welcome in our game.

But... Relatives?

• 2 weeks later...

How can I remove a password from my pc after I have put the check on "Remember Password"?

Edited by Liidert

How can I remove a password from my pc after I have put the check on "Remember Password"?

Switch to your other account and then switch back, and remember to uncheck the remember password box.

If I haven't another account, is it the same if i click on "Switch Profile" and then relog in?

Edited by Liidert