[2011.07.13] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Dear players.

Today at 14-00 (MSK) time will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available within 2 hours. It's highly recommend to finish all quests you have.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Опубликованное фото

Guest Mioco

well it's there a new update ? or just maintenace?

just maintenace

::) ::) mioco i heared that will be new "SUPER" update in july ...! when it will be released !??

Every week the same questions :P If they release it they will post it.

"SUPER" updates take "SUPER" time  ;)

what time do the server open again  :tease:

Last week it took a good 3 hours.. so i'm guessing between 15:00 - 16:00 Forum Time

Nobody complains.. as except 8 dailys once a week, we get a chance to get back to normal life for 3hrs  :lol:

Does that man that you play 24/7? ;D

after maintenace game is lagging to me, its cant be internet problem i was checking and speed tester writes 10mb/s

Does that man that you play 24/7? ;D

not literally, ...  :pleasantry: ...but getting closer to it  ;D

@Gradex: it is lagging here and there after each PSM, although I noticed it goes back to normal in a while..

@Gradex: it is lagging here and there after each PSM, although I noticed it goes back to normal in a while..

Imagen a small door with a thousand people before it ... When the door opens all those people want to get in at the same time..

Thats your server when it reopens after maintenance :) wich causes some lag.

its realy something wrong with game its lagging and its throwing error :( and its all after maintance. today i was doing berengar guards quest and six times game was off by error, and i saw what my party members say what they are kicked from the game by lag... and now i cant enter the game five minutes, just connecting....

I expect next maintenance to happen sooner than on next wednesday.. we really tried but as Sulla said, currently not playable.. I guess root cause analysis is in progress right now, so we just have to be patient..