Shaman level 6

StrongShot

use recruit outfit if u plan to be in lv6 arena. a lil bit better against those twinked lv6 arena chars. plan what kind of shaman ure planning to make, hybrid/healer/attack kind.. i prefer hybrid/mixed. but im not into stats tho so i cant really help u there. maybe my stat and skill teacher can help u  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

its more attack im looking for i have 3 skill points what would you say? is blind or eq useful at that level?

between quake n blind id say Blind(my opinion)..but  a more experienced shaman at this lvl could say if is there other better skill to set up

forgive my poor "English"

between quake n blind id say Blind(my opinion)..but  a more experienced shaman at this lvl could say if is there other better skill to set up

I went full Earthquake for a change, I think it's better.

That Blind build is already old from the times Earthquake had no damage, plus it adds dodge to enemy at low levels accuracy is hard to get so they'd dodge allot.

And Earthquake can make 2 vs. 2 into 2 vs. 1, just Earth the 2 opponents a little far from each other and make sure the other guy can't reach you with any skills or normal attack and it helps more against 2 melee classes than Blind.

Earthquake lvl 4 does equal damage to Lightning Ball lvl 1.

In arena my friends use it like Gouge or Nightmare too and nuke the main target.

I went full Earthquake for a change, I think it's better.

That Blind build is already old from the times Earthquake had no damage, plus it adds dodge to enemy at low levels accuracy is hard to get so they'd dodge allot.

And Earthquake can make 2 vs. 2 into 2 vs. 1, just Earth the 2 opponents a little far from each other and make sure the other guy can't reach you with any skills or normal attack and it helps more against 2 melee classes than Blind.

Earthquake lvl 4 does equal damage to Lightning Ball lvl 1.

In arena my friends use it like Gouge or Nightmare too and nuke the main target.

true...i still forget that quake deals damage ;D but anyway i think using blind lv4,u n ur partner  have time enough to kill(2vs1 while other is blinded followed by quake)at least worked for me

I agree with megadeath. I also use blind to isolate one enemy so my partner and I can focus on the other one. Anyway, in my opinion, I think it would be better to go arena at level 10. First reason is at level 10 one can get 2 skill points. That would give 6 total sp. One can spend 2pts each for blind and earthquake. That will put both skills at a decent level 3. Then just decide which skill you want to put the remaining 2pts, lightning or heal. Second reason is one can buy with gold and use those level 9 "personal" gears from 1st island's 1st shop. If you observe them more closely, they are like arena gears minus the resilience bonus. Well at least they are better than generic level 10 gears. And third season is... I think it's boring to be stuck at level 6. At least when you got to level 10, you'll have more gold from quests.