US-sapphire server always down

grimjo

haha no player on sapphire server is actually complaining about it. it just mean new quest every 20mins, if u do captured shaman and hydra every server down, then its a high chance u get a good item. look at how many people in kotaravva now taking advantage of the server issue.

27746_.png

haha no player on sapphire server is actually complaining about it. it just mean new quest every 20mins, if u do captured shaman and hydra every server down, then its a high chance u get a good item. look at how many people in kotaravva now taking advantage of the server issue.

No one complaining? We cant play. Chance of item is always the same? Your logic is incorrect.  :diablo:

No one complaining? We cant play. Chance of item is always the same? Your logic is incorrect.  :diablo:

May be same chance to get an item but its many chances to get an item so her logic is perfectly correct  ;)

May be same chance to get an item but its many chances to get an item so her logic is perfectly correct  ;)

Maybe for hydra respawn, in that case kill kill kill  :diablo:  :dirol:  Mc or elves or chosen or forsaken, if u get a hydra kill and it drops...good job!!!! Thats epic! Who cares about arena update; if you killed The Hydra!  :drinks:

Logic is correct, you sir are wrong :bomb:

p.s I AM RIGHT

lol my logic incorrect? go ask people in kotaravva if they hate whats happening on the server right now. and thanks for the smite.  ;)

Most players at norlant are using this server shutdown to their own advantage, as u can see here; Опубликованное фото. but, i must admit, its kinda annoying to see server shut down every 30 mins especially for those who are not camping at kotaravva, or questing at norlant at all.

Hi there, can you explain this logic? I was upsent and im not in topic at all:(