Reivenorik

[2019.07.11] We are looking for talents!

Posted (edited)

news_cameraman_660х360.png

Friends!

Arinar expands its borders every day. The doors of this fairy-tale world are always open for brave adventurers. And, as you know, in the near future we are waiting for a huge update, with the release of which a large number of new players will enter the game.

It will be very important to give them a warm welcome, accompany them in the first steps in this world and tell about the upcoming adventures and dangers waiting for them. And the most convenient way to do this is video!

For these purposes, we announce a small contest to find talented operators. We need people who with the camera will cover all the events taking place in the territory of the Arinar.

And, of course, we are ready to reward the best with a solid amount of Miracle Coins!

How to participate?

1. Record your video of any topic with Warspear Online gameplay.
Please use English for your spoken commentaries, it's essential for understanding.
2. Add this video to your YouTube channel.
3. Send a link to our email [email protected]

Video requirements:

- Pay attention that you need sent not an ordinary video, it should be video with your spoken commentaries and sensible gameplay like boss battle, dungeon playthrough, chain of quests or battle for territory. Story is important!
- Your video should be published after the launch of our contest (videos published before July 11 will not be able to take part in the contest)
- Video shouldn't be longer than 10 minutes (less is ok)
- Video quality shouldn't be less than 360p
- Explicit content is prohibited.
- Music, editing, effects and webcam are on you, use everything you want and can.
- Recording should be made via screen capture software for PC, phone or tablet. (Bandicam, Movavi, Screencast etc.)

Every contestant can provide only one video!

Topic of your letter to our email should be "Warspear Online contest", you should also provide a name of your character and game server in your letter.

Contest dates

We accept entries to 21.07.19 inclusive.
Within a few days, we will announce 5 winners who will receive:

1 place - 15000 Miracle coins + 10 Seeker's Stamina elixirs
2 place - 10000 Miracle coins + 7 Seeker's Stamina elixirs
3 place - 7000 Miracle coins + 5 Seeker's Stamina elixirs
4 and 5 place - 5000 Miracle coins

Authors of interesting and high-quality videos will be able to receive further comprehensive support from us to create interesting content.

Good luck!

Edited by Reivenorik

2 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

the section in which you guys wrote the contest topic does not allow users to reply, due to the absence of the Replying Box. 

Oh, one minute, I'll fix it!

22 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Recording should be made via screen capture software for PC, phone or tablet. (Bandicam, Movavi, Screencast etc.)

OBS is best free recording software for pc. 

As well as having contests like these, why not set up relations with some already existing youtubers to promote the game? with partnership programs etc.

Could definitely help with finding new players for the game! 

It's a pleasure to produce content from one of the games I like the most! Since 2016 I record, unfortunately I ended up excluding my old channel with 4k of subscribers because I had given up for lack of recognition, but I start again and I see that you are giving importance to who really can reach more people for our game (I speak our game, because I am part of that story too). I hope I can reach more people for you as I have already reached several new players and also gain recognition from you on my channel! I love Warspear, I love you Aigrind! Great initiative!

45 minutes ago, KesOficial said:

It's a pleasure to produce content from one of the games I like the most! Since 2016 I record, unfortunately I ended up excluding my old channel with 4k of subscribers because I had given up for lack of recognition, but I start again and I see that you are giving importance to who really can reach more people for our game (I speak our game, because I am part of that story too). I hope I can reach more people for you as I have already reached several new players and also gain recognition from you on my channel! I love Warspear, I love you Aigrind! Great initiative!

That's the spirit!