[2019.07.11] We are looking for talents!

news_cameraman_660х360.png

Friends!

Arinar expands its borders every day. The doors of this fairy-tale world are always open for brave adventurers. And, as you know, in the near future we are waiting for a huge update, with the release of which a large number of new players will enter the game.

It will be very important to give them a warm welcome, accompany them in the first steps in this world and tell about the upcoming adventures and dangers waiting for them. And the most convenient way to do this is video!

For these purposes, we announce a small contest to find talented operators. We need people who with the camera will cover all the events taking place in the territory of the Arinar.

And, of course, we are ready to reward the best with a solid amount of Miracle Coins!

How to participate?

1. Record your video of any topic with Warspear Online gameplay.
Please use English for your spoken commentaries, it's essential for understanding.
2. Add this video to your YouTube channel.
3. Send a link to our email [email protected]

Video requirements:

- Pay attention that you need sent not an ordinary video, it should be video with your spoken commentaries and sensible gameplay like boss battle, dungeon playthrough, chain of quests or battle for territory. Story is important!
- Your video should be published after the launch of our contest (videos published before July 11 will not be able to take part in the contest)
- Video shouldn't be longer than 10 minutes (less is ok)
- Video quality shouldn't be less than 360p
- Explicit content is prohibited.
- Music, editing, effects and webcam are on you, use everything you want and can.
- Recording should be made via screen capture software for PC, phone or tablet. (Bandicam, Movavi, Screencast etc.)

Every contestant can provide only one video!

Topic of your letter to our email should be "Warspear Online contest", you should also provide a name of your character and game server in your letter.

Contest dates

We accept entries to 21.07.19 inclusive.
Within a few days, we will announce 5 winners who will receive:

1 place - 15000 Miracle coins + 10 Seeker's Stamina elixirs
2 place - 10000 Miracle coins + 7 Seeker's Stamina elixirs
3 place - 7000 Miracle coins + 5 Seeker's Stamina elixirs
4 and 5 place - 5000 Miracle coins

Authors of interesting and high-quality videos will be able to receive further comprehensive support from us to create interesting content.

Good luck!

Edited by Reivenorik

@Reivenorik the section in which you guys wrote the contest topic does not allow users to reply, due to the absence of the Replying Box. 

2 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

the section in which you guys wrote the contest topic does not allow users to reply, due to the absence of the Replying Box. 

Oh, one minute, I'll fix it!

22 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Recording should be made via screen capture software for PC, phone or tablet. (Bandicam, Movavi, Screencast etc.)

OBS is best free recording software for pc. 

As well as having contests like these, why not set up relations with some already existing youtubers to promote the game? with partnership programs etc.

Could definitely help with finding new players for the game! 

It's a pleasure to produce content from one of the games I like the most! Since 2016 I record, unfortunately I ended up excluding my old channel with 4k of subscribers because I had given up for lack of recognition, but I start again and I see that you are giving importance to who really can reach more people for our game (I speak our game, because I am part of that story too). I hope I can reach more people for you as I have already reached several new players and also gain recognition from you on my channel! I love Warspear, I love you Aigrind! Great initiative!

45 minutes ago, KesOficial said:

It's a pleasure to produce content from one of the games I like the most! Since 2016 I record, unfortunately I ended up excluding my old channel with 4k of subscribers because I had given up for lack of recognition, but I start again and I see that you are giving importance to who really can reach more people for our game (I speak our game, because I am part of that story too). I hope I can reach more people for you as I have already reached several new players and also gain recognition from you on my channel! I love Warspear, I love you Aigrind! Great initiative!

That's the spirit! 

I already posted my video and sent it to the email, as it says in the requirements, how will I know if my video is already competing, aigrind support will answer my email? Telling if my video is in the correct rules to participate? I sent the night now to the email:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 7/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Reivenorik said:

You must hurry, guys! :advise:

Let 1 month is really to short 10 day

And im gonna made it with phone without my voice will Be only editing if we got more day i will put voice

Edited by Angelxgod

On 7/11/2019 at 2:21 PM, Reivenorik said:

You must hurry, guys! :advise:

bq17.gifheheh honestly i just saw the post i did not know about this contest good thing i had half of the day free, took me 10 hours but finished editing it, i hope its up to standards bq55.gif

i thought id share it here also, i hope others do also to support each other as a community bq68.gif

В 20.07.2019 в 05:26, Thomas Anderson сказал:

I already posted my video and sent it to the email, as it says in the requirements, how will I know if my video is already competing, aigrind support will answer my email? Telling if my video is in the correct rules to participate? I sent the night now to the email:help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

We specified all requirements in a post. If you complied with them, then your video is suitable and will be one of the contenders for the prize.

В 20.07.2019 в 21:44, Angelxgod сказал:

Let 1 month is really to short 10 day

It is impossible to set other dates, there are many other interesting events ahead. :hopeless:

В 21.07.2019 в 06:36, lallouss сказал:

heheh honestly i just saw the post i did not know about this contest good thing i had half of the day free, took me 10 hours but finished editing it, i hope its up to standards

Thank you for your efforts!

1 minute ago, Reivenorik said:

It is impossible to set other dates, there are many other interesting events ahead. 

maybe one more week? brazilians also need a bit more time :unsure:

39 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

It is impossible to set other dates, there are many other interesting events ahead. :hopeless:

Are they too far ahead from now? :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Hey dev you search some youtuber i got an idea  for you 👌 all youtuber with 1k+ sub can get a special costume...  Hmmm and please make a WhatsApp group with the most popular youtuber of ws and let them give some idea🤷‍♂

20 minutes ago, Akasha said:

📣 Attention! New deadline for submitting your videos: players will be able to take part in the contest until 29.07

Does this also apply to the Russian community?

51 minutes ago, Akasha said:

📣 Attention! New deadline for submitting your videos: players will be able to take part in the contest until 29.07

Wow so i can start a new video?  😍

1 hour ago, Angelxgod said:

Wow so i can start a new video?  😍

keep in mind you can join the contest with only 1 video, if you send a new video then you must explain that the old one shouldn't be taken into consideration anymore. 

11 minutes ago, Akasha said:

keep in mind you can join the contest with only 1 video, if you send a new video then you must explain that the old one shouldn't be taken into consideration anymore. 

Ok no problem but in requirements we need to talk but i Don't know what to say🤦‍♂😂

8 hours ago, Poggers said:

tfw they add time to the deadline cuz nobody made vids 🍎

we received videos, but we want to receive more and we agreed that the time given for the production was short. 

9 minutes ago, Akasha said:

@lallouss  you laugh, but not everyone can make good videos as fast as you do! :sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

bq119.gif u said good awwwww bq74.gif ty some people dont appreciate good editing

bq76.gifif anyone need help in ideas or editing im always up for assisting

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Thomas Anderson said:

Good morning everyone, when will the result of the contest come out?  :music-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

As soon as we get rid of urgent update-related tasks ))

• 2 weeks later...

Omg!! didn't knew about this contest.... Can we still send our videos?

If it's too late already please increase the time a little bit humble request. Amazing opportunity for content creators.... Would hate to miss it 

UPD! 

I received some requests about it and the winners haven't been chosen yet, then I'm reopening it until Monday 26.

Portuguese/Spanish speakers may send videos, but English is still more advantageous in this contest.

This reminds me that now you can also record content from the newest sector!

It's your last chance! Good luck!

7 minutes ago, Akasha said:

UPD! 

I received some requests about it and the winners haven't been chosen yet, then I'm reopening it until Monday 26.

Portuguese/Spanish speakers may send videos, but English is still more advantageous in this contest.

This reminds me that now you can also record content from the newest sector!

It's your last chance! Good luck!

Image result for i see what u did there emoji

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

Image result for taking notes gif 

...scratching you from winners' list

Related image

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

Related image

this will be your new prize.

Image result for spiderman i don't feel so good gif

Image result for spiderman im sorry gif