Good time to quit Warspear.

Tweek

With every update the game is getting worse and worse. So i quit this game;) gonna play some tibiaMe.

Maybe i'll come back when arena system will change.

Bye O:-) Everyone  :give_rose: have fun in this waste-money game.

With every update the game is getting worse and worse. So i quit this game;) gonna play some tibiaMe.

I used to play it, at world 25... WS is way better, gotta say  :pardon:

lvl 98, 96, 82 and 47  ;D

U gonna come back... :)

Btw, Born, we r all happy coz u didnt quit :')

Might try that game out to, are guild/clan's implemented on there?

Good luck. I Tried and failed  :wacko:  Maybe you might succeed.

Thank you  :drinks:

I used to play it, at world 25... WS is way better, gotta say  :pardon:

lvl 98, 96, 82 and 47  ;D

wow :shok: lvl 98 :blush: I'm only lvl 5

Tibia me has way to much storyline seems like its for nerds

lol ;D

Might try that game out to, are guild/clan's implemented on there?

Yup! You might wanna try it  :dirol:

some samples oof the game ur talking about :lol: its nice, with the guilds and ranks and the site recognizes you if ure the top hunter each day.

too bad u lose experience when u die.

27719_.png

27720_.png

27721_.png

Tell me bout those top hunters ;D

Boosted like hell many days coz of it  :yahoo:

Way too different games... U only need to spend money on it if u want to lvl up fast..

Tho the pvp feature isnt much explored, one of the reasons i prefer WS.

Well, if u play at w25 i can give u some stuff and help u out, i dont play it anymore anyway :D

This is my main char, LadyDeath

27722_.jpg

27723_.jpg

lol lady. i was ur neighbor in w24  :lol:

I tried to play once at w1.. impossible  :bad: :nea:

I dont even know how to play it anymore, got used to WS...

What was ur lvl?  :blush:

Idk man, think WS might be the better game, in my opinion  :mega_shok:

Agreed  :yahoo:

Even tho some players r tryin to ruin it... bunch elves just got into pvp cave n kicked everyone asses  :facepalm:

I tried to play once at w1.. impossible  :bad: :nea:

I dont even know how to play it anymore, got used to WS...

What was ur lvl?  :blush:

stopped at 95 on my main char, had chars lv 73 71 51 54 40 26 28 32,  :lol: :lol:

those low levels are only free 1 week premium from friends, then the other chars gift of friends too   :bad:

stopped at 95 on my main char, had chars lv 73 71 51 54 40 26 28 32,  :lol: :lol:

those low levels are only free 1 week premium from friends, then the other chars gift of friends too   :bad:

Aha, i sold most of mines. Only kept those 3  ;D

Tired to the bones of hunting  :facepalm:

Did u also quit it to play WS?

nah lost my main char 2weeks after i started playing w.s so i decided to forget tibiame and play w.s. i just came back to tibia to kill a certain char. leveled down . 30 levels  :diablo:

What a cry baby thread. The game is FREE they have to make money to improve the game. And they have to do updates to keep it "fresh" just enjoy the fact that you have friends and can play for free. If you dont like the updates im sorry, but honestly, just play or quit. But dont come cry on forums, sorry for the harsh post but you just gotta deal, the devs do whats best for the masses not the individual. And of course, whatever makes the most money.

:facepalm: this game i getting worse and worse.Now i think next update will there need mcoin for evrything,even to travel among islands :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What a cry baby thread. The game is FREE they have to make money to improve the game. And they have to do updates to keep it "fresh" just enjoy the fact that you have friends and can play for free. If you dont like the updates im sorry, but honestly, just play or quit. But dont come cry on forums, sorry for the harsh post but you just gotta deal, the devs do whats best for the masses not the individual. And of course, whatever makes the most money.

Sorry solar but Individuals make the masses. If individuals dont cry out, how will the devs know what this game needs to improve? :unknw:

This is a game built upon players/individuals. The popular demand of individuals turns into demands of the masses.

Sorry solar but Individuals make the masses. If individuals dont cry out, how will the devs know what this game needs to improve? :unknw:

This is a game built upon players/individuals. The popular demand of individuals turns into demands of the masses.

Wrong, the people who buy all the m coins are the masses (not myself). And thats all the devs care about. Individuals are not the masses....the are indeed the most outspoken and correct, however the devs only want money. Who can blame them?  :wacko:

What a cry baby thread. The game is FREE they have to make money to im :spiteful:prove the game. And they have to do updates to keep it "fresh" just enjoy the fact that you have friends and can play for free. If you dont like the updates im sorry, but honestly, just play or quit. But dont come cry on forums, sorry for the harsh post but you just gotta deal, the devs do whats best for the masses not the individual. And of course, whatever makes the most money.

I'm just saying that the game is getting worse :wacko: I'm not complaining about buying mc,I know that they are making a good business with the shop. Made this thread only to show that i quit like "new player threads". Dont like it,dont come here.

And there's nothing fresh in WS, :sorry:

Hah sneaK rag is so old but was so fun

WAR OF EMPERIUM!!

Lol ya, couldn't get into it man. Dragon Saga is pretty badass sticking to it. I'll drop in in WS every now and then though to help people.

WAD Warspear Addiction Disorder (saw it in another post)

Found by forum user " smiile " ( seriously, check his sig ) . He also found the cure but has gone missing since  :lol:

All who came forum to say "time to leave/quit" will continue playing......

Agreed  :blush: