Jump to content
Waheed

Make damage reflection useful

Recommended Posts

Everyone knows that dmd reflection is the most useless attribute in warspear. 

Even if you would have 100% it would still be nothing :happy_yes1:

 

So I am asking for a change of the mechanism. 

The attribute should work before the dmg is being cut down by other players. 

Example : 10% dmg reflection

Player with 1000 dmg hits other player with 600 dmg = 100 dmg reflection and not 60.

 

Let me know what you think about this 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think it will be good idea , think about a hunter with 1400 dmg hit warden 

warden will receive about 300-400 but if that warden have  lot Reflection like 30% it will reflect 390 dmg to that poor hunter for each hit 

its also same for DK , ranger with 1000 dmg will hit him 0 (if ranger use pve and dk use full pvp) and ranger will receive 300 dmm , not fair isnt it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kamisama said:

i dont think it will be good idea , think about a hunter with 1400 dmg hit warden 

warden will receive about 300-400 but if that warden have  lot Reflection like 30% it will reflect 390 dmg to that poor hunter for each hit 

its also same for DK , ranger with 1000 dmg will hit him 0 (if ranger use pve and dk use full pvp) and ranger will receive 300 dmm , not fair isnt it ?

Why you comparing a pve ranger with pvp dk, it doesn't make sense. 

Rangers can already hit 800-1k dmg to a death knight same as bd. 

 

Yes it would be a great buff for wardens but life steal will nullify the dmg reflection because like you said, 30% dmg reflection = low resilience which means you can use a life steal + dmg critical set. 

 

Do you still think it's bad? Just want to hear your opinion 

 

Ps: what class are you playing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 hours ago, Waheed said:

Why you comparing a pve ranger with pvp dk, it doesn't make sense. 

Rangers can already hit 800-1k dmg to a death knight same as bd. 

 

Yes it would be a great buff for wardens but life steal will nullify the dmg reflection because like you said, 30% dmg reflection = low resilience which means you can use a life steal + dmg critical set. 

 

Do you still think it's bad? Just want to hear your opinion 

 

Ps: what class are you playing

 

i have all classes at max lvl , as the dk you said rangers hit them 800-1k dmg its not really like that bcoz max Ferocity is 50% and max Resilence is 60% 

so ranger with 1400 dmg with 50% fero will deal 2100 dmg on DK 

but as you know dk have Blood Protection which is decrease dmg by 50% 

so 2100 - 50% = 1050 and 1050 - 60%(Resilence) = 420 + +10 armors which will give 40% Dmg decrease (Physical) 

420 - 40% = 252 and this 252 will blocked by Dark Shield skill XD so you are actually hit dk 0 during 8 sec of Blood Protection 

but if dk have even only 10% Reflection it will Reflect 200 dmg and that ranger wont Steal any health ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kamisama said:

 

i have all classes at max lvl , as the dk you said rangers hit them 800-1k dmg its not really like that bcoz max Ferocity is 50% and max Resilence is 60% 

so ranger with 1400 dmg with 50% fero will deal 2100 dmg on DK 

but as you know dk have Blood Protection which is decrease dmg by 50% 

so 2100 - 50% = 1050 and 1050 - 60%(Resilence) = 420 + +10 armors which will give 40% Dmg decrease (Physical) 

420 - 40% = 252 and this 252 will blocked by Dark Shield skill XD so you are actually hit dk 0 during 8 sec of Blood Protection 

but if dk have even only 10% Reflection it will Reflect 200 dmg and that ranger wont Steal any health ....

You know you are forgetting penetration? They will hit around 400-600 with protection and added with dark shield around 200-400 for 8 seconds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...