Make damage reflection useful

Waheed

Everyone knows that dmd reflection is the most useless attribute in warspear. 

Even if you would have 100% it would still be nothing :happy_yes1:

So I am asking for a change of the mechanism. 

The attribute should work before the dmg is being cut down by other players. 

Example : 10% dmg reflection

Player with 1000 dmg hits other player with 600 dmg = 100 dmg reflection and not 60.

Let me know what you think about this 

• 5 weeks later...

i dont think it will be good idea , think about a hunter with 1400 dmg hit warden 

warden will receive about 300-400 but if that warden have  lot Reflection like 30% it will reflect 390 dmg to that poor hunter for each hit 

its also same for DK , ranger with 1000 dmg will hit him 0 (if ranger use pve and dk use full pvp) and ranger will receive 300 dmm , not fair isnt it ?

21 hours ago, Kamisama said:

i dont think it will be good idea , think about a hunter with 1400 dmg hit warden 

warden will receive about 300-400 but if that warden have  lot Reflection like 30% it will reflect 390 dmg to that poor hunter for each hit 

its also same for DK , ranger with 1000 dmg will hit him 0 (if ranger use pve and dk use full pvp) and ranger will receive 300 dmm , not fair isnt it ?

Why you comparing a pve ranger with pvp dk, it doesn't make sense. 

Rangers can already hit 800-1k dmg to a death knight same as bd. 

Yes it would be a great buff for wardens but life steal will nullify the dmg reflection because like you said, 30% dmg reflection = low resilience which means you can use a life steal + dmg critical set. 

Do you still think it's bad? Just want to hear your opinion 

Ps: what class are you playing

13 hours ago, Waheed said:

Why you comparing a pve ranger with pvp dk, it doesn't make sense. 

Rangers can already hit 800-1k dmg to a death knight same as bd. 

Yes it would be a great buff for wardens but life steal will nullify the dmg reflection because like you said, 30% dmg reflection = low resilience which means you can use a life steal + dmg critical set. 

Do you still think it's bad? Just want to hear your opinion 

Ps: what class are you playing

i have all classes at max lvl , as the dk you said rangers hit them 800-1k dmg its not really like that bcoz max Ferocity is 50% and max Resilence is 60% 

so ranger with 1400 dmg with 50% fero will deal 2100 dmg on DK 

but as you know dk have Blood Protection which is decrease dmg by 50% 

so 2100 - 50% = 1050 and 1050 - 60%(Resilence) = 420 + +10 armors which will give 40% Dmg decrease (Physical) 

420 - 40% = 252 and this 252 will blocked by Dark Shield skill XD so you are actually hit dk 0 during 8 sec of Blood Protection 

but if dk have even only 10% Reflection it will Reflect 200 dmg and that ranger wont Steal any health ....

14 hours ago, Kamisama said:

i have all classes at max lvl , as the dk you said rangers hit them 800-1k dmg its not really like that bcoz max Ferocity is 50% and max Resilence is 60% 

so ranger with 1400 dmg with 50% fero will deal 2100 dmg on DK 

but as you know dk have Blood Protection which is decrease dmg by 50% 

so 2100 - 50% = 1050 and 1050 - 60%(Resilence) = 420 + +10 armors which will give 40% Dmg decrease (Physical) 

420 - 40% = 252 and this 252 will blocked by Dark Shield skill XD so you are actually hit dk 0 during 8 sec of Blood Protection 

but if dk have even only 10% Reflection it will Reflect 200 dmg and that ranger wont Steal any health ....

You know you are forgetting penetration? They will hit around 400-600 with protection and added with dark shield around 200-400 for 8 seconds