NO NO NO! PUT BACK ORIGINAL ARENA PRICES!!!!

Nastyburp

No, first you introduce new items all players happy...THEN BOOM I GET 75Arena points for 5 straight wins? NO I CALL BULLSHIT CHANGE IT BACK!! >:D  :facepalm:

Existing arena points will be converted to gold..yeah ok (only for high levels) but how about those who were still at lvls4-14 who wasted enough time, money just to gain those points..and niw it'll be back to 0? That sucks for druids,shaman,mage,priests..I think they'll be forced to buy mcoins to buy arena tickets..for a little points even if u win.. or worst they'll start to think of quiting.

Existing arena points will be converted to gold..yeah ok (only for high levels) but how about those who were still at lvls4-14 who wasted enough time, money just to gain those points..and niw it'll be back to 0? That sucks for druids,shaman,mage,priests..I think they'll be forced to buy mcoins to buy arena tickets..for a little points even if u win.. or worst they'll start to think of quiting.

:bad:  Same problem :crazy: :cray: