Standard Time

lawrq

To avoid troubles with timezone, we could just use the forum time and so everyone could check it nearby their login data. It would make timing easy for grouping with ppl from all around the world. Cause they could swap timezones themselves according to their countries.

It could even be added a tag for Forum Time, lets say (FT). 

That's a good idea. Everyone uses different measures lol. And some even don't know what is gmt, utc or est. I know from experience in the game when trying to coordinate something. I get many confused emoticons. Then need to explain everything and calculate myself.

It think it would be useful if the game had its own time. Somewhere in settings perhaps or in chat besides the phone time.

also maybe in game.. show settings than show date & time.

Or even a date like this : 13 of Harad 1012  after war of spear 15:00!

So , we can have day & night in game ( in the future maybe some monsters appear in night or may be used for roleplaying)

The people of the irselnort may have a storyline and history and we will now how much our char has gotten old in his adventures.

Icee the ranger who makes thinks as complicated as possible :)

Well, I was referring to a simple in-game time like the forum time, but a warspear calendar sounds interesting, definitely a original idea. But making some enemies appear at a certain time only is not a good idea. Every player plays at a different time.

Simple addon. Game has clock inside (proof: it says when account was created). We can make it show in menu, and it will toogle with phone time. So it will rotate between (WST XX:XX) and (Time YY:YY)