Kill for xp

Herocape

Hi guys I wonder of you can do in the next update.Of you killing like 50 mobs so get you one xp  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Hi guys I wonder of you can do in the next update.Of you killing like 50 mobs so get you one xp

• Or like 100 for 1
    • And of you are winning demand so can you get 1 xp for like 5 wins

Because some people never learn.

This was suggested many times. And denied many times.

Yup, cuz that what makes this game awesome is that you earn level By quests, not by no life killing.

If this game getting exp, then there is only bots in game like in runescape.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XthekingX

Опубликованное фото

He gonna shot the girl

Or teach he about warspear :lol:

No.

**** You.

Sincerely, Azebu.

I totally disagree with the suggestion,because WS is one of its kind imo. But u dint have to be so mean to these guys,ur going to break their fragile hearts lmao. Just say no next tym  :lol:

Other games where you gain xp from killing = level caps from lvl40 onwards ( iv seen one with a level300 cap )

Warspear = lvl cap of 20

Warspear+xp from killing= remake entire game  :bad:

Guest XthekingX

Other games where you gain xp from killing = level caps from lvl40 onwards ( iv seen one with a level300 cap )

Warspear = lvl cap of 20

If warspear got xp for killing

All make two char.and regruop somewhere in irsenroth and start Camping :wacko:.till he got lvl20

I do not agree with this suggestion at all, my reasons are:

Yup, cuz that what makes this game awesome is that you earn level By quests, not by no life killing.

If this game getting exp, then there is only bots in game like in runescape.

Warspear = lvl cap of 20

Also, runescape was fun before becaue of its unique ingame battles, now that they changed it to look more like other mmorpgs,alot of players decided to leave the game.

Oh, by killing monsters for xp would mean disaster, a perfect example is runescape. :facepalm:  There are about 200m rs characters created in rs, i bet 50-60% of them are braindead droid bots gaining unfair xp. :bad:  I WOULD NOT LIKE WARSPEAR TO BECOME INFECTED WITH STUPID BOTS.

A BIG armageddon [shadow=red,left]NO[/shadow] to this suggestion. :)

31215_.jpg

I do not agree with this suggestion at all, my reasons are:

Also, runescape was fun before becaue of its unique ingame battles, now that they changed it to look more like other mmorpgs,alot of players decided to leave the game.

Oh, by killing monsters for xp would mean disaster, a perfect example is runescape. :facepalm:  There are about 200m rs characters created in rs, i bet 50-60% of them are braindead droid bots gaining unfair xp. :bad:  I WOULD NOT LIKE WARSPEAR TO BECOME INFECTED WITH STUPID BOTS.

A BIG armageddon [shadow=red,left]NO[/shadow] to this suggestion. :)

I playd RS too a while ago, didnt even find any1 to chat cuz all were bott...  :'( :aggressive: :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:fool:

Actually, guys... One of the ways of earning money is to kill mobs and sell their loot.

You wouldnt be able to farm mobs with your low lvls arena chars coz you dont want to lvl up.

Besides that, questing to lvl up is one of the best ideas that i ever seen to avoid bots. So many games ruined coz of it.  :(

Lets keep good things the way they are ;D

Just dont be lazy ;D

A game that you get strong too fast, gets boring too fast.