Arena #1 Award 28.5k Coins (UE)

Buudbd

Good morning ... I have spoken with my friends from Arena lvl 10 and we want to make a sand tournament where the winner wins (28.5k coins in the # 1 position of Arena 2x2), We want to know if we send the money paying for that to you could place an option that says (28.5 coins # 1 2v2) and when the season of the Arena ends you will send the Coins to the winner.

with this we want to motivate our friends and the other players to participate in the Arena lvl 10 which is also very fun.

gentlemen developers and administrators please do these for all of us, for years Arena lvl 10 and other low level sand, have been discriminated and ignored by you. (Of the 99.9% of all our proposals of Arena lvl 10 (I speak in general) here in the Forum have been ignored ... enough is enough.

Thanks and sorry if I translated wrongly,

😍 😍 😍

Screenshot_20190709-000103.pngwould be the good idea for the rankings would motivate many players to play in the arena löw LVL liked the topic

Edited by Fulheal

3 minutes ago, Visco Ci said:

It would be fun because many people participate in arena lvl 10, will you pay the 28.5k coins?

Well, I would pay what is worth 28.5k coins to Warspear and they would place the option of 28.5k coins in #! 2v2 Arena. (In the EU Service) My Friends and I want it to be something official, so that people do not think it's a joke

Very interesting, this made the players have a good reason to battle in the arena, 2x2. I strongly support this idea.😍

I don't really think this is something which is going to happen...

The arena ranking is one of the most cheated brackets in the game on which people do litterally whatever they want for a #1: sharing, botting etc... 

Not to count that it is also hard to prove who is cheating and who is playing fairly. People do already cheat for an arena item, hence they will do whatever it is possible for them to win (even illegally) if the reward consists on coins. 

Thanks, but let's keep everything on the way it is. 

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

I don't really think this is something which is going to happen...

The arena ranking is one of the most cheated brackets in the game on which people do litterally whatever they want for a #1: sharing, botting etc... 

Not to count that it is also hard to prove who is cheating and who is playing fairly. People do already cheat for an arena item, hence they will do whatever it is possible for them to win (even illegally) if the reward consists on coins. 

Thanks, but let's keep everything on the way it is. 

let everything die? 

is very selfish what you say, I only want the best, I propose an idea (I will pay for it only in this season for my friends to be motivated)

and enough ignorant, with what purpose they created the Arena of lvl 10 if you do not care what happens there. 

every time I am disappointed more.

Edited by Buudbd

10 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

let everything die? 

is very selfish what you say, I only want the best, I propose an idea (I will pay for it only in this season for my friends to be motivated)

and enough ignorant, with what purpose they created the Arena of lvl 10 if you do not care what happens there. 

every time I am disappointed more.

They definitely didn't create the arena in order to win miracle coins, but to win arena items that many already have achieved (and I stop here

.. I won't write further about it). If you want to be even more motivated, just create new characters with your friends: It seems you guys have already got full award accessories and that you are even more motivated to carry on. Since you seem also to love your bracket, just create new characters of the lv10 and compete with your friends there. 

28k coins is an unnecessary prize in arena (especially lower arena where the competition, as you already stated, is low) and it would only consist on everyone sharing accounts to win this prize: many do this thing already with common rewards, imagine what they'd do knowing that the prize is 28k coins. 

Asking the devs to change something, in one server, in one level bracket, in one category just for you and your friends seems a bit absurd.