Bye Warspear Online

runescape

ALREADY STUCK  FOR F**** 5 WEEK WHIT 2 BOSS AND I SEE F**** 100 PLAYERS ONLINE NO 1 HELPS ME SO GF WARSPEAR

I QUIT THESE GAME  I HAD FUN  AND I WEL BE TANK FULL FOR WARSPEAR THAT THEY MADE WARSPEAR FOR ANDROID TABLETS AND TNXS FOR GAME BUT NOW I QUIT BECHOUSE NO 1 HELPING ME BUT I HELP THEM ALOT

AND HERE IS MY ACC WHO WANT IT 

(R.I.P WARSPEAR FUN BYE TO MY FRIENDS WHO REMBER ME)

Guest Mioco

Bye!

You are banned (for obscene lexicon)

But there`s so many elfs.  Опубликованное фото

im sure strider/slay or some other good elfs would have helped you if you didnt do something to piss em off, could have asked on boss party topic.

Lol poor rune he was first elf i pvped, i didnt know he was a bad guy :S, tho soo many elfs i dont belive thet no one helped him thats a lie, even i get instant help there. So many frendly playerz , he must hawe done something wrong...

HE USED TO IGNORE LOWER RANKED PLAYERS (AT LEAST THATS WHAT HE DID TO ME) BUT EVEN AFTER  I RANKED PASSED HIM I MUST  SAY HE HAS NEVER ASKED ME FOR HELP. CUZ IF HE DID I WOULD HAVE HELPED HIM. N ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I WOULD. :drinks:

Hm, he was in my party for long in the beginning, nice and funny guy. I don't know what upset him so. Strange to hear him speak like that. Rune, I didn't see you for a long time and you never contacted me, you know I would've helped you. Well, good bye. :mega_shok:

I always see him during Berengar Guards time at Emerald, but he dont speaks. o.O

From my experience, Ive been playing in EU-Emerald for 6 days (Im a former US Player :D) . and I Finish all quest (Except Shadows) and i have Berengar Gears already. Everytime I needed help,

I just pm Scourge/Slay/Striderman/Siwers. And they never fail to help me. :)

Goodluck to you man. You can pm me also if you want. :P

himm , will always remember him standing still without moving.  Hugs anyway.

Sometimes i log just for wandering around to help others, and i have seen the similiar attitudes also from other players.

So i love the community in warspear :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Bb for everyone :) im quiting game

coz.

1) im playing with my pc and i cant see my character. its veery little. i dont wanna be blind for game ^^

2) druid is very bad in damage fights.

3) all hps and damages are imbalance now :)

for me > Moonkin

for my brother > Overkill

i think many many people will join you because the way it looks now the devs have really set themselves back alot... new items, skills, areas and miracle coin shops should have been the only updates because the game is unplayable at the moment... ! :'(

unplayable u say, but we can play, very very hard, but can, best leave really, if u look at the map (not mini map) u eyes start hurting a lot, if u stop playing for 1 sec u can die, if u go try berengar guards, best close the game now!

I used to be able to kill a wandering flame in three to four hits and kill them back to back to back.  After the update I will spend all of my energy and still die by a single wandering flame.  It truely saddens me to see the devs selling out to these "miracle coins".  I won't be buying miracle coins and I guess I'll quit playing until they fix the inbalance.  If I continue to play I'll surely just end up spending all my in-game currency on repairs until I'm out of money and my armor is shot.  So, farewell Warspear for now.

Well, I think it's more accurate to say you will temporarily quit. I am confident the devs will fix the problems we are all having.

Fow now I will stop playing too, but I know the devs will quickly fix everything. Once they do, I will start playing again. Unil then, I would be glad to provide feeback to help the devs find out what needs some work. I suggest we all do the same.

Guys regular mobs are harder, but bosses easier.  More incentive and ease to group now and stay with your group.  I think its a good update once they fix regenerate rates a little.  Druids and shamans sad about damage but heals much more powerful and important.  I think this is the right path.  Gj devs  8)

Warspear has given me alot of god memories and special times during which i made alot of friends but with all the current tweaking and changes its too much for me to deal with right now... im not puttin this back on the developer as they are only doing theyr job and trying to improve the game for you guys... it might take a while before they get it right and until then i guess its goodbye from me (for now...) ! Im not complaining or ♥♥♥♥♥ing about the update either because i think that just doesnt help anyone ! Right then i guess its farewell then to a brilliant, friendly and AAAAAWESOME community !!! cya in a few months maybe  ;D

sorry to see you go, buddy.

im sure they can get it right, eventually.

its not the kinda thing you uninstall for, but its maybe gonna cause more than one person to 'minimize' for awhile.

ill keep you on friends list untill you get back.

;D

ill be online from time to time to test certain improvements (and miracle coins hehe) just not gonna be actively doing quests and stuff  ;D

(and come online to chat :DD)

no its turning into a money making game now just like some of the best mmorpgs do then go downhill from there im affraid. its a case of who wants to spend the most money now and thats certainly not me ;) good luck to all who are  :search:

no its turning into a money making game now just like some of the best mmorpgs do then go downhill from there im affraid. its a case of who wants to spend the most money now and thats certainly not me ;) good luck to all who are  :search:

well said strider....  :(

if its a player who bought his/her way up the chain of command, then yah thers no honor there.

but i dont mind someone like that healin me when im low on hp or blocking for me when thers a boss to kill.

its just a question of who ya wanna assocciate with?

i need all the help i can get.

:blush:

runes are 10/20 mc, max 120 for 1 main weapon,  people sell the runes for gold, i bought the bunny suit for gold, and drogon suit, all like 1400 mc, everyone will have runes if farm gold, strongest players are those who farm bosses and do cc quests.

• 8 months later...

Dear friends,

Especially MC friends who know me, im so sorry if i had mistakes at the beginning till now, im just human not have long ears that can live for long time, im just not satisfied spending much money but always die in second. Thanks for all helps, cheers, happiness, especially for sunny, keep smiling! wish we met in peace!

Yours sincerely

Your best friends.

Bye..

Dear friends,

Especially MC friends who know me, im so sorry if i had mistakes at the beginning till now, im just human not have long ears that can live for long time, im just not satisfied spending much money but always die in second. Thanks for all helps, cheers, happiness, especially for sunny, keep smiling! wish we met in peace!

Yours sincerely

Your best friends.

Bye..

die in second? what you mean?

if pvp = some ppl used to have +8, +9 weapons, if you noticed.

if lab hunting you mean.. i think need to have 2k coins on account for go lab... there too hard ways and too many mobs at boss. Need always respawn at place for miracle coins.. Ya, its sucks. if here your friends tht love you, dont leave. :aggressive:

Sorry, if i not correct. :aggressive:

Bye beholder man, lol actually I have difficulty to kill you but why you said died in seconds  ;D