Bye Warspear Online

runescape

and why would you quit if you have many good friends here? and not everything on warspear revolves around pvp so i think you should stay

LoL ofc he quits cause this game going more expensive day by day..

example= look the price of the repaie scroll now = 19 mc

and it was 9 mc before.

honestly ive had the same idea about quitting this too..  but lets see the next update...[facepalm]

:cray: u can quit but dont delete your hero, maybe sometime u'll be back  :drinks:

im just not satisfied spending much money but always die in second

i still enjoy this game with my +4 equip  ;D :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...

Did you really quit? I keep fighting your chatacter. Did you sell it or give away?

Sorry all,

I cancelled to quit the game cuz now i have reset my skills with book of ablivion xD, before i was very weak with 5th level earthquake cuz i'm using mobile and my internet connection is kinda slow that made the quake fail very often, now i'm better than before with my max blind xD,

i remember that FB side has two range classes, i think i was very stupid making earth 5th level since the BD has range stun (hamstring) and barbar is still able to charge really weird the earthquake auto moving infront of me. With Blind is very useful beat all classes and can also escape for running xD. Wanna test pvp with me? PM me in game, come to pvp cave.

• 3 weeks later...

bye warspear.my husband not allowed me play games coz i got brain tumor.new pilot patahhati char is my sister nia :) hv fun all.bye :(

Sorry to hear that, see you when you are good again!  :drinks:

bye warspear.my husband not allowed me play games coz i got brain tumor.new pilot patahhati char is my sister nia hv fun all.bye

Ahaha actualy nia is good than you i saw her play shaman very well good in pvp also farm bosses .. Hahaha ..  but the bad thing  is nia is  snobnish ahahaha .. Good luck  daisy,  '' make a baby'' hahahaha

Thats unfortunate, was thinking of being arena partners until Xeli got back.  :'(

Oh well. I hope you feel better soon, take it easy now.  ::)

legioon. Ty bro.

Marz. Ty i making love whole day :P

Zytus n galvatrn. Ty

Hope someday im back

For get it hahaha...  get well soon daisy...  btw teach your baby play this game hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

thank u to have help my sec char kill BG that i had for 3 weeks b4 u showed up :D

i like ur positivity and that tells me u will get better.come back quick and scare away some elfs for me.btw my sec char is mcssaver!!!

DESY O:-)  You and your family are in my prayers. Whoever in your family see this I would like to say stay strong, because you are the sunshine in your husband and baby life. All the Mountain clan family of sapphire are looking for your return, and I will make koskiller my personal enemy until you come back. Koskiller Im after you boy :diablo: .

never say good bye  :diablo: :diablo:

u always in here ... in US ..

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

semoga bayimu sehat'' ja des :sorry:

Positive thinking its the way to make us always happy n healthy so nvr give up desy sweetheart, ur always in heart of ur family n friend...

Back soon with full power  8) :drinks:

Bye Warspear Online I will miss you.

Recently people been saying I have hacked/scammed Xxzhyxx's account, and because of that, I am leaving for good because people making the insults, the sadness, and the questions about me hacking/scamming. Bye Warspear, I will miss and love you forever.

Wait... WHAT? Your account was stolen in the porpose to steal other accounts? Oh. My. God.

We warned many times: DO. NOT. GIVE. ANYONE. YOUR. ACCOUNT. DETAILS. EVEN. ID.

Wait... WHAT? Your account was stolen in the porpose to steal other accounts? Oh. My. God.

cant u read?

:facepalm: she said people ACCUSING HER of stealing their account. Not that she got hers stolen.

By the way when's 3.0?  :unknw: