[2012.11.23] Planned server maintenance

snorlax

Cmon guys, theres always a good side to this.

My one was : I done about 4-6 days worth of dailies in 3hr. My paladin had 4000/4410 xp. Hes leveled up to 18 now :dirol:

what happen to arena point.? it become half after maintenance. its bug or what.? winner should get +40 and looser should get +8 at lvl 17, but now it became +20 and +4.

if u read the update changes u'd understand without having to ask. 3x3 and 5x5 are now worth more. and it makes sense since it needs more team play and tactics than 2x2. one thing is dont agree about 5x5 worthing more is that it means that mc will have more arena points than elfs since they have super croud control skills, just mix 2 shamans 2 warlocks and 1 rogue (or any other class) hell.. ever 2shamn 2 warlocks beat 5 elfs easy  :fool:  why do devs nerf paladins and leave warlock so freaking op?  :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: just think about it, warlock has 2 full stuns and 2 stager dmg skills, the only good dps char in elf side has NO stun (although bless trully is op, i gotta give u that and ofc u know im talking about ranger. but warlock easily kills a ranger if they are not total noobs). another good elf class (bd) cant even get near a warlock, even a low lvl warlock rapes a bd without getting any dmg. is this balance? xD

Bro... duck 5v5 and 3v3. I hope they lower cost of arena equipment. Shoulda kept points for 2v2 same and raised point for other arena. I mean cmon now bro... two vs two is wonderful. I really dislike tha changes. Id rather tick with 2v2. This is bull shit. AI hrind is making tha only way to succeed in this game is to buy mc. Arena gear was only way to get good gear without paying mc. and most people use mc anyway. Cmon yall... this is truly ridiculous. Please make changes back.

Bro... **** 5v5 and 3v3. I hope they lower cost of arena equipment. Shoulda kept points for 2v2 same and raised point for other arena. I mean cmon now bro... two vs two is wonderful. I really dislike tha changes. Id rather tick with 2v2. This is bull shit. AI hrind is making tha only way to succeed in this game is to buy mc. Arena gear was only way to get good gear without paying mc. and most people use mc anyway. Cmon yall... this is truly ridiculous. Please make changes back.

I agree :good: :friends:

tired lol server on of yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

you didnt inform us that Ws shall force logout.. it makez me bored here..

.taking pic while waiting..  :blush:

.haha! :D

. Sapphire Rockz \m/

27814_.jpg

if u read the update changes u'd understand without having to ask. 3x3 and 5x5 are now worth more. and it makes sense since it needs more team play and tactics than 2x2. one thing is dont agree about 5x5 worthing more is that it means that mc will have more arena points than elfs since they have super croud control skills, just mix 2 shamans 2 warlocks and 1 rogue (or any other class) hell.. ever 2shamn 2 warlocks beat 5 elfs easy  :fool:  why do devs nerf paladins and leave warlock so freaking op?  :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: just think about it, warlock has 2 full stuns and 2 stager dmg skills, the only good dps char in elf side has NO stun (although bless trully is op, i gotta give u that and ofc u know im talking about ranger. but warlock easily kills a ranger if they are not total noobs). another good elf class (bd) cant even get near a warlock, even a low lvl warlock rapes a bd without getting any dmg. is this balance? xD

have u read it.? update is 26 NOVEMBER 2012 not now, so why change it now :fool: ???

knowing how greedy devs are they might return all the nice goodies you people exploited over the server restarts.

Hi devs strip them of their quest items/c.c points yup it had to be done O:-) O:-) O:-)

I AM RIGHT

Why is always sapphire offline? :facepalm: I have chars in all servers and i always see only sapphire off, maybe im wrong but that's what i see  :unknw:..... im bored to play in amber  :bad: