[2012.11.23] Planned server maintenance

snorlax

We added some new features from new arena system.

The first one: You'll more likely will have a party as enemies then random single players

The second one: Massive fights is fun! More players - more points! 5x5 arena will give you more points than you've been receiving ever!

No, At 5 vs 5 winners still get 46 and losers did got 7

Yeah limit 8k, so prices of gear will go down, and so will rewards from arena.

If they halve the price of rewards, the AP needed to get rewards is halved, and there will be difference in prices between lvl 15 and 17 gear(it was 5376 for lvl 15 arena staff and limit 8k, so there would be less than 3k difference between prices, which is about 33% of walue. Pretty small IMO, it's still 2 levels stronger weapon) 

Sorry for repeating myself

You get more points in 3v3 or 5v5 mostly 40 pts in 3v3 & 80 pts 5v5

yea sure thats nice n dandy. but um.... im not tryna wait an hour for 3v3 or 5v5. Guess what ima have to do now tho since these.... horrible changes. Wait an hour and ahalf for arena. I hope to god they change prices or arena items. arena only thing keeping me going with this game anymore. Im getting more and  ore bored with it after lvl 15. if yall wanna change something change tha amp system. dont continue to make tha game worse.

:facepalm:

yea sure thats nice n dandy. but um.... im not tryna wait an hour for 3v3 or 5v5. Guess what ima have to do now tho since these.... horrible changes. Wait an hour and ahalf for arena. I hope to god they change prices or arena items. arena only thing keeping me going with this game anymore. Im getting more and  ore bored with it after lvl 15. if yall wanna change something change tha amp system. dont continue to make tha game worse.

lol wait 1hr for arena in 3x3 and 5x5?  :facepalm: why on our server we only wait 30sec and 5x5 goes on. specially random, once we mcsaken sapphire decides to play it. :lol:

its harder to get kota or its just me? :( i did shamns quest at kota like 6 times! only runes and cristals  :mega_shok:

To Snorlax and other devs: TY FOR TELL US WTF IS HAPPENING WITH THE SV :diablo: (like always  :facepalm: )

server on and off and on and off and on and off and on and off  :facepalm:

wtf devs never responding about problem with US server,,,

devs.. you didnt care about players at EU or even VN server, do you? Its hard to fight at 5x5 arena fighting since we have less number of players..sometime its take 15 minutes to demand... wth?  You only look RU Topaz and RU Amber's side which have a lots of player...and easy to demand 5x5  ..now I just got 15 points when I win at 2x2 (11-14 arena fighting),before its 30+ points.  You force your players to buy more and more arena tickets.  :facepalm: now it takes time to buy arena weapon cost 5k points,e since the point reward are less than before for now.

Dear players,

We are carrying planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available for 40 minutes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND

stupid maintenance sever is always down shit

stupid maintenance sever is always down shit

ty finaly i was bout say all this ...ya n server keeps going offline wtf revs been like this all day fix plz I'm getting tired of checking CC quest :facepalm:

Its nothing new allways been like tht high values go down & lower values rise up if it wasn't so the servers would be full of players playing not quiting !

what happen to arena point.? it become half after maintenance. its bug or what.? winner should get +40 and looser should get +8 at lvl 17, but now it became +20 and +4.

27756_.jpg

Arena point decreased!! :diablo:  Thought i would buy arena staff!!! Already bought 6 sets tickets :cray: :crazy: !! :shok:  sucks

what happen to arena point.? it become half after maintenance. its bug or what.? winner should get +40 and looser should get +8 at lvl 17, but now it became +20 and +4.

Try 3x3 or 5x5, you get more points.

AAHHgg that did maintenance disgust. :facepalm:

Yesterday that this only gives problems.

We have to assume that someone repairing this? or perhaps you do not see the bug????.

Upset and disgusted play this way.

why the server is stoping again and again after ur maintenance the game takes long time to connect .. :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :facepalm: