Skinheads

Harass fedz

Skinheads  Return

Harass  Bellato  Nepz

Absynthe Xbellsx Jerby Mightythor

Recruiting will be up to the Elders(Original members of the clan)

NO RECRUITING FOR NOW

People who aren't on the list above and are recently recruiting members please consider or respect the authority of the Elders before you try to bring the clan's name.

and will not be consider as members to the original skinhead clan.

Thank you :give_rose: :)

Skinheads  Return

Harass  Bellato  Nepz

Absynthe Xbellsx Jerby Mightythor

Recruiting will be up to the Elders(Original members of the clan)

NO RECRUITING FOR NOW

People who aren't on the list above and are recently recruiting members please consider or respect the authority of the Elders before you try to bring the clan's name.

and will not be consider as members to the original skinhead clan.

Thank you :give_rose: :)

Id like to join skinhead clan!  ;D  14/88!  :crazy:

Ahaha just like the early post of our clan before...many haters against our clan's name critisizing it.. Why not make your own instead of making nonsense comments lol..  hehe ty keiz:-)  but we need followers din..in the future. Many things are being considered before the decision was made.

Thank you :-)

By the way..meron sana ko idea for all sapphire clans hehe..in some point may mapagkakasundoang activities or something like that. Lol haha  open for any suggestions :-)  just pm me here in forum

Pati narin sa lahat ng filipino dito..hehe kht minsan man lng may palaro or any activities na gaganapin. Lol alam ko bored na bored na karamihan satin. Hehe

We are not haters, we are merely pointing out the missleading name.

they are clearly unknowing of who the real skinheads are and what they do.... damn foreigners get some education  :facepalm: its like me having a clan called the kkk

they are clearly unknowing of who the real skinheads are and what they do.... damn foreigners get some education  :facepalm: its like me having a clan called the kkk

lol kkk :lol: :lol: :lol:

hhaa :D would be nice name ;)