Pliskin

THANK YOU IF YOURE NOT A TROLL.HIDING UNDER A BRIDGE CROSSING.IN THE RAIN

my idea is straight forward

Any mc or elf or forsaken or chosen

You like pvp cave?

Defend it

Know the names.of gankers

Make the tired hopeless dreamers reset their.brain

i required if u want a pvp wear costume like panda etc.. lets have make custume code maybe  for those not wearing costume lets just say his belong to ganker hahahaha..

I'll do everytime i'm there.

I have an elf,and a Forsaken too ... when someone disturb pvp I kill  :spiteful:  an add in ignore list,in pvp cave i don't have preferences,if an mc-forsaken disturb I log my druid and i say to all my elves friends to kill the disturber everytime he/she come in cave.The same with elves. :spiteful:

Let's protect it  :drinks:

Sorry guys, but its about time you realised.. pvp cave is dead and ruined  :'(

Only way for us to get it back is to shout out to the devs and ask them for an established area for such a thing. And no, i dont think arena is enough..

A safe social pvp zone is required.

There is too many gankers, jumpers and unlearned players in the cave these days. And when you try to maintain order, you end up being called the ganker.

People are using pots ( health, defence ect ).

People are jumping and ganking players

People are not giving the required signals.

These are the problems we will always face.

If you notice the people who try to ruin cave only stick to small groups unless people have personal reasons to gank

Its not all that difficult to remember friendly names and to see people acting foolish

PVP CAVE wasnt made by the devs its a mutual agreement betweenn players from both factions so all you dumbasses who keep crying about it should cry even more :rofl:  the "pvp" cave isnt meant for pvp its a cave for a lvl14 quest. i agree its an ideal cave for pvp but you just have to deal with it.

Its warshop learn to play or learn to quit  ;)  anbody can disturb or "gank" as you yankees call it. its not against the rules.

I AM RIGHT

Yeah...true, Iluvweed is bad also

from playing both sides ive noticed that many (mostly all) low lvl rangers are ganking  :bad:

makein my class look bad :cray:

an on mc side would be thee rouges an barbs :shok:

im not sayin kill every low lvl that walks in ::)  just keep an eye out :dirol:  lets teach them the rigth way  :friends:

o an by now u should know witch high lvls are doin it :search:

i cant think of too many elfs that gank simply because once one starts almost all the others jump in like its a free-for-all. i will point out that there are some elfs out there that still respect the pvp rules and so fourth. i am not a ganker and anyone who really knows me knows this. if you see me attacking a random elf then chances are he did some wrong. some for you mc ganker noobs.

PVP CAVE wasnt made by the devs its a mutual agreement betweenn players from both factions so all you dumbasses who keep crying about it should cry even more :rofl:  the "pvp" cave isnt meant for pvp its a cave for a lvl14 quest. i agree its an ideal cave for pvp but you just have to deal with it.

Its warshop learn to play or learn to quit  ;)  anbody can disturb or "gank" as you yankees call it. its not against the rules.

I AM RIGHT

well, the developers of this game knows that we are using it as a pvp cave, we are the one who requested them to remove bats to do pvp without the bats cheating on us. And they did remove it.

Pvp cave is ruined yeah..there are wars there every single time now, i havent been there for a week (because of that server shutdown issue) then right after the release of the new arena items i was too busy doing arena to go to pvp cave.. when i finally got there i just KNEW pvp cave had changed..

elves went together in groups, killing everyone, and so did the mcs, Most of the pro players there were gone, and had all been replaced by stupid braindead zombie gankers :facepalm:  whenever i try to maintain order by killing jumpers, i get killed by a whole nother bunch of elves seeing me as a ganker :facepalm:

i cant think of too many elfs that gank simply because once one starts almost all the others jump in like its a free-for-all. i will point out that there are some elfs out there that still respect the pvp rules and so fourth. i am not a ganker and anyone who really knows me knows this. if you see me attacking a random elf then chances are he did some wrong. some for you mc ganker noobs.

:)

28079_.jpg

Would like to see you guys on my pvp suggestion thread.  :)  Please feel free to visit, place your opinions and your vote.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.0

With this idea we could possible enjoy a new era of 1v1 pvp. I Love to socialize and pvp inside our beloved pvp cave, but its coming to a point where a change would be great.

ive been personally doing this every day since pvp cave was "popular"i have a personal list of all gankers in my head and just run in kill then leave. (or get ganked and die)

after 100s of hours doing this, and using previous assumptions of it always ending in a war... its not worth it

and no karanean i dont gank  :facepalm:  i kill people who ganked me first only. shame on you new players for making assumptions

ive been personally doing this every day since pvp cave was "popular"i have a personal list of all gankers in my head and just run in kill then leave. (or get ganked and die)

after 100s of hours doing this, and using previous assumptions of it always ending in a war... its not worth it

and no karanean i dont gank  :facepalm:  i kill people who ganked me first only. shame on you new players for making assumptions

If you run into the cave and just start killing people that "at one point in time" killed you in cave. Then you are just gonna start a war....you cant hold grudges forever. If i did that i would have to start a fight almost everytime i went in cave......elves are really getting noobish and annoying.....i think im gonna focus on mc from now on.

If you run into the cave and just start killing people that "at one point in time" killed you in cave. Then you are just gonna start a war....you cant hold grudges forever. If i did that i would have to start a fight almost everytime i went in cave......elves are really getting noobish and annoying.....i think im gonna focus on mc from now on.

Pvp cave is ruined now, i entered pvp cave today to check how things were, the cave was full of low lvl mc noob gankers and low lvl elven gankers :facepalm:  so im done with this pvp cave...5x5 is way funnier :blush:

sigh, let me clarify:

log on my druid, ganked. go back to cave, ganked AGAIN

log on ranger whos logged at nadir, walk in cave. kill everybody involved

cant be more clear then that, i can defend myself if i want. you and me both know theirs much worse out their then me.

im the lesser of two evils  :dirol:

edit: the topic of this thread was "thinning out the herd" of known gankers, i simply stated i was "cleansing" the cave since last year

Lol pvp cave was a place to fight but now many mc ( apacalypto, thrallxd and many more) doesn t seem to understand what pvp meansn :facepalm: thats why as mc i mean mentally challenged( as most mc dont gank but all lvl 20 shamans do so) as they are retarded) :crazy:i dobt kep my self as a ganker i only kill when mc gank, as many times i atk mc ouside cave, they seem to start gankin me in cave( but my kickass druid almost everytime kill the ganker) so mcs should do a bit better in pvp :facepalm:

Lol wtf is the problem with the faces?! :crazy: they should really do a real place for pvp as arena is not enough, we need a place where mc cant gank or either elf. Like in runescpae :drinks:

i love how when i kill gankers and they get on their M C account and talk trash... funny thing is if they do that ill kill them and wont let them back in until i get a appology..  and they better mean it :) :diablo:

Well :unknw: looks like i have a few supporters

Badges on the way kaw

It seems we have a calmer war society in cave

Only a few troglodytes

And a balance

Can we try to.keep mid clear for gladiators?

Wait on the sides we don't usually fight instead

all the supporters are the old time players. none of the new players respect the cave rules. just today ive been jumped 5 times in 30 minutes by 18- players.. its getting stupid..

all the supporters are the old time players. none of the new players respect the cave rules.

Agreed.

Most new comers don't know the way or just don't care.