Barbarian skill charge

Julliet

Devs can you fix the charge skill of barb. Becouse sometimes it didnt stun the enemy and very small range.. I have lvl5 of that skill but still stun only 6/10 uses..

Hope you will do something in this problem.. :pleasantry:

I see there is no hero barbar in pvp cave, all is owned by BDs, and only high amped rogue can defeate average amped BD, in same gears, rogue can only do attack 150 dps while BD can do 500+ dps caused hamstring and SAP. I saw many times BD getting most victory in this case.

:spiteful: Hello.

Yes, bd now real killers, and bd win now more easly than rogue or barb. But some barbs guilty in their tactic OF EQIPS.

WHY do you choose arena axe, its dont have accuracy :lol: .Bd hit you  240-450-240-610!.. you hit 310-DODGE-PARRY-310 :rofl: .

But i must agree barb charge not work many of times, and on start battle  we just jump into hot bd's hugs  :yahoo: .

Dont forget BD can make attack 400 dps with hamstring: 250 + 150 (1 sec) + 250 + 150 (1 sec) its like 400 + 400, BD with high HP n high def can do very high dmg and it happens only in warspear.

Great idea, make charge can use in 1 yard. or 2-5 yard, but its must 100% success to stun.

Sprintbreaker can use charge in 1 yard and 100% success.  :facepalm:  Barbr must like sprintbreaker. XD OP barbar.

I agree that it was a weird move to nerf barb and buff bd big time in one update. Eother they should of nerfed barb or buffed bd, not both, double lose for barb. Bd is now crazy strong with insane dmg. Concentration/dual wield/bleed dmg - ive seen bds crit 1300+, but they also got top noch heavy armor and can have very high parry chance. They went from worst melee class to the very top in one update. I think hamstring needs longer cooldown to nerf em down alittle.

i agree with bloodylipa, many arrogant BDs owning pvp cave 1v1 all time. How sad looking BD is king when beating barbar in pvp cave.

BD now very strong melee

+ higher DOT if compared to barbar

+ higher parry if compared to barbar

+ high HP

+ high def

+ faster attack if compared to barbar

+ higher damage if compared to rogue (without skill)

THEY THINK BY LOOKING TOP ARENA, THE BARBAR IS OVERPOWERED BUT ACTUALLY BARBAR IS WEAK AT AVERAGE AMP COMPARED TO BD, THE TOP ARENA BARBAR IS JUST RICH WITH +10 AMP AND SPAMMING TICKETS.

im not whinning about BD, but the reality is saying that BD is too strong vs all melee class. Imagine the BD attack 250 with hamstring becoming 400 total dps, how come the highest defense can do highest dps?

This is insane barb's only stun skill fails 60% ,even if it works it stuns only fr 2 or 3 sec.I have seen +10doom barb losing to +7/+8 lvl15 arena sword bd's tats complete unbalance of classes.

Stupid fail skill it just makes us angry and wanna throw the phone.

Barbar's tactic is even worse, by using taunt and run a few step to charge but it needs high mana in total (two skills) and when charge failed its cooldown very long. Its reality not fake while BD only use one skill and cooldown so fast

Underbalanced class must fix too :drinks: