stop hurting the children!

Bloodylipa

For f-ck sake people stop hurting the children! In the newspaper today I could read about  a man caught by the polis providing illegal curcomsitions. Basicly he have been mutilating infant boys doing this prosidure on his dinning table at home. Where I live its illegal to curcomsis boys (thank f-cking hell for that) so retarded parents have been letting butchers like him do these surgury procedures. I mean f-ck these babies have now lost blood curculation in their genitals and some even lost tissue due to tissue dmg and infection. Good cause its not like these innocent babies deserved to ever experienc intimate love in their life time. Oh and did I mention they got no anastitic. As a atheist and a father this enrages me to the f-cking core.

F-ck we live in the age of science, who the f-ck believes in religion anyway? It was a made up think cause the humans couldnt understand the world around them and later it became away to control masses of people. Religion needs to be banned, its not the dark ages anymore. And things like curcomsition needs a worldwide ban. Answer me this religious people if we were created in gods perfect image, why do you need to put a knife to your child and mess with gods work? And dont give me the crap about being cleaner and reducing chances to catch std's cause thats such bullshit. If you want a curcomsition do when youre 18+ if its so much fun, dont f-cking ruin the lives of your infants.

Sorry for my language. And im sorry if I broke forum rules, but I feel like people need to hear this.

Signed - pissed of father

Circumcision is done because, well you can research about that, don't feel like explaining it  :wacko:

It's not bad if you do it the right way, they use anesthesia, scissors and etc here, but not a knife without anesthesia , most parents make their kids get circumcised properly when born so they won't feel the pain at their teen ages, it's to clean the bacteria from their " private part " and it's free here on summer at any hospitals, done by a trained doctor ofcourse.

But from what you posted, that's just stupid, what parent would even take their children through that experience.  :facepalm:

+1.

For me, also without children, it is unbelievable people put a knife in a healthy body. Especially when these children have disadvantages the rest of their lifes.

2nd; i understand religious people. I do not agree, but i understand...

I dont care if its done 'properly' its wrong. Youre damaging a healthy body, if the foreskin had no purpose we would be born without one. People that are curcumsised (even the proper way) lose alot of feeling in their genitals. Speaking for the none curcumsised people, I hate expeosing the 'head' it gets all dry and uncomfortable, cant imagine living like that. And for the propaganda about being clean and reducing std's its bullshit. First of all theirs soap and its pperfectly fine to wash your genitals and its not the same as 'touching yourself' if religious people have a problem with that. And you should ALWAYS use protection when you are intimate with someone you love, im guessing curcumsition spread more std's then prevent them, cause people believe it works like a protection. I dont see anything beneficial about it, none. And im proud its illegal here, not even religious people can go around it, the law is the same for everyone and we dont mutilate our young.

I Like to live in a world of free choice. I believe it should be an individuals choice aged eighteen plus, not a childs parent.

Seriously.. if we were not meant to have it, why is it there in the first place?

Am not sure but i think its mention n d bible  ::) dats why circumcision exist...and bloody based on wat read its really depends on culture or religion on how dey gonna do dat dey have beliefs and as for me too i respect on wat beliefs dey believed in and how dey do dat and for sure dey know wat dey doing and i think its safe maybe...as n philippines, as wat sange said we bring kids to professionals to avoid infections...and circumcision reminds me of my brothers nephews and couzins as im at der side on that tym...

Sange explained the many health benefits of a properly performed circumcision.  Banning that is frankly idiotic.  You don't lose sensation.  And your argument that we would be born without it if we didn't need it, explain to me why you have a coccyx.  Back rroom circumcision aside....

It's funny.  On one hand bloody expects people to accept him despite looking different, however he mocks others belief system because he is too close minded to accept ohers differences. 

You sir are a close minded bigot.  You might disguise it behind a "love of children" but your bigotry is obvious. 

but no offence, this is a game forum. I dont think that kind of issues related to this forum.

but yeah, you could just go to media channel, and tell them what you think. by writing this issues in here, this forum, people outside there who done this kind of thing wont even read it either tryna stop what their doing.  ::)

Well I am a religious man. But I really don't understand all the bullshit with circumstation.

It is indeed just a piece of foreskin on your dick, but duck, why. How does that shit make me more religious. Find me where God says that we should cut our penises. The main reason so many jews died during WWII is because of that.

Worse thing is that they do it to kids. If you do that to a mature man, he can give his consent, and he knows why he does it. But a child can't deny and he won't understand why. For me it's like sending a kid with a bomb for greater glory in afterlife.

Of course it's just our point of view and they might not see anything wrong in that. We also bad things,  we just don't understand we do bad things.

Sange explained the many health benefits of a properly performed circumcision.  Banning that is frankly idiotic.  You don't lose sensation.  And your argument that we would be born without it if we didn't need it, explain to me why you have a coccyx.  Back rroom circumcision aside....

It's funny.  On one hand bloody expects people to accept him despite looking different, however he mocks others belief system because he is too close minded to accept ohers differences. 

You sir are a close minded bigot.  You might disguise it behind a "love of children" but your bigotry is obvious.

no I dont mind people that are circumsised, I actually feel sad for them. If you want to do it when youre 18+ fine thats your choice if you think its so awesome, but dont butcher perfectly made children.

Their are no benefits of being circumsides its religious propaganda.. God, lets see I could pull my skin back and wash it or cut the skin off... Which one sounds more logic?

Im not perfect but the diffrence between me and religon is that i dont force my way onto my kids, I will not tell them to pierce themselves, get tattoos, wear make-up, dye their hair black, enjoy inlines, cut themsleves... Etc etc. It will be their own choices as they grow up. Religion rarely leaves you any choice if you dont want to be kicked out or be looked at diffrently. I have onlly heard of one kind of man that gets a circumsition later in life and thats men who marry into to religion (or a new more conserative religion) or men marrying women who expects them to be circumsised. But hey thats their choice at that point.

no I dont mind people that are circumsised, I actually feel sad for them. If you want to do it when youre 18+ fine thats your choice if you think its so awesome, but dont butcher perfectly made children.

There are now benefits of being circumsides its religious propaganda.. God, lets see I could pull my skin back and wash it or cut the skin off... Which one sounds more logic?

I notice you didn't actually address any of my arguments. 

I'll focus on your argument here though.  So children are being butchered?  So you're against African tribes practicing female genital mutilation?  And stretching their necks with rings? 

How about pacific islanders who tattoo their children upon reaching adulthood (12 or 13)? 

Mexican girls have their ears frequently pierced by the age of 1? 

What level of body mutilation is ok with you?

You mutilated your own body with tattoos and piercings?  Were you sixteen when you did?  eighteen?  at what age do you actually have the right to make that decision? and then ask yourself how you came up with that arbitrary number?

Do you mock your own wife's culture and ancestry who believed in spirit totems and animals?

Are you so close minded that you cannot accept that different cultures have different values from your own?  Your own values could easily cause just as much damage.  Would you shun your child if they fell in love and married a religious person?  Would you view them as less intelligent if they found their own form of spirituality and rejected the beliefs you taught them?  What if they circumsize their own children?  How about then?  The psycological damage you cause your own children is no different than the physical damage caused by thousands of cultures across the globe, and in fact it may end up more damaging than having a useless flap of skin cut off your body when you're too young to remember it, thus making it easier to clean.

You are no more tolerant or accepting than any fundamentalist religious person.  In fact you have a belief structure that is just as rigid as theirs, and the same moral superiority that "your system" is "right," and theirs is "wrong."  You need to actually learn what acceptance and tolerance mean.

just trying to stay on topic

Well just so you know, piercing your birdy ain't gonna get you no benefits.

I mean what you planning to do? Put a ring on it? Or a new place for your piss to stream?  :lol:

I mean what you planning to do? Put a ring on it? Or a new place for your piss to stream?  :lol:

why are we talking about penis cleaning, cutting and piercing in a gaming mmo forum.

why are we talking about penis cleaning, cutting and piercing in a gaming mmo forum.

The emo is strong with this forum.  Also keep an eye out for Brosedin God of the Brocean.  He's been known to lurk here.  ;D

Wow yes im against female genitalia mutilation, thats torture, its design to take any pleasure away from females, why would that be ok? Would you like your p-head cut off cause thats the equal. Lets see how good sex feels after that. I dont care if its stupid tradition would you do it to your daughter? And the neckrings are made for domination so if the female does something the man or elder doesnt like theyll take off her rings and snap her neck. I dont care if its tradition thats against human rights...

Earrings at 1yo, I dont think its ok.

Tattoos at 12-13 well thats boarderline, at least the person in question has a voice by then even if theirs probably nothing he or she can say to get out of the tattooing.

I was 18, in Sweden its illegal to tattoo people under 18 and parlors will card you before starting. I didnt pick the number, Sweden as many other nation feel like you should be able to make adult decisions at that age.

I dont mock my wives religious heritage, frankly spirits and multi god systems makes alot more sense when you want to explain the world around you at a point in history when you cant explain it rationally.

I dont have a problem with diffrent cultures, I have a problem with dominans and basicly tourture excercised by traditions and religion on masses of people. I may not agree with a all mighty god, but aslong as you do it for only you I dont mind. But if you force it onto your belivers telling them they gotta look a certain way (and its not even the way god made them) and then the families excercise these belives on children who never get to choose religion, dang maybe john didnt want to be christian, maybe he had found a more rewarding religious life as a hindu. Think he ever got a choice before he was marked?

I dont have a problem with diffrent cultures, I have a problem with dominans and basicly tourture excercised by traditions and religion on masses of people. I may not agree with a all mighty god, but aslong as you do it for only you I dont mind. But if you force it onto your belivers telling them they gotta look a certain way (and its not even the way god made them) and then the families excercise these belives on children who never get to choose religion, dang maybe john didnt want to be christian, maybe he had found a more rewarding religious life as a hindu. Think he ever got a choice before he was marked?

Actually you do have a problem with them.  You can't seem to admit your own bigotry.  I'll be honest admitting the problem is the biggest challenge.  Perhaps you'll get there. 

Revisit your own words in case you forgot:

F-ck we live in the age of science, who the f-ck believes in religion anyway? It was a made up think cause the humans couldnt understand the world around them and later it became away to control masses of people. Religion needs to be banned, its not the dark ages anymore. And things like curcomsition needs a worldwide ban. Answer me this religious people if we were created in gods perfect image, why do you need to put a knife to your child and mess with gods work? And dont give me the crap about being cleaner and reducing chances to catch std's cause thats such bullshit. If you want a curcomsition do when youre 18+ if its so much fun, dont f-cking ruin the lives of your infants.

Religion needs to be banned huh?  So on a fundamental level you believe those peoples value system is wrong and cannot accept that they have different beliefs than yours.  Quite an open minded view huh?

It's fine if you're a bigot.  I honestly don't judge small minded people like you.  I stood up for you when Iknowyouall was being a hypocrit and judging someone based on an arbitrary thing like looks and sexual preference.  Now I'm standing up against that same hypocrisy represented in you.  If you were truly as accepting and understanding as you claim to be, you would recognize that fact.  Have a great day.  I know you'll reply because you haven't come to grips yet with your own hypocrisy and bigotry. 

u two  :facepalm:

Religion is a media of dominance. Spirituality is equally empowering if its personal and induvidual. It doesnt haft to be a mass institution to be religion or spiritual or the true path for that matter. Religion doesnt make people good or good people, the same people would be wonderful people eitherway, all you need is compation. And if you want to believe fine, thats ok, but believe in something you belive in not what some guy in a special building says is right.  Still I dont think anyone have explained to me why we cant be born perfect and why its so important to mess with gods work. Maybe if someone could explain to me why god makes us his image but then tells us he made a mistake and we gotta correct it?

when my wife had our first child her mom went down her neck trying to have her circumsis Draven. But she couldnt for 2 reasons, cause she believes we are all made perfect and as a mother thats suppose to protect her young she couldnt see herself putting him through massive pain when he just come to the world. My wife is mormon and though I dont believe I dont mind, and she doesnt force our boys to be religious. Mormons decide at the age of 7 if they want to be baptised. Personally I think thats way to young and of course at that age the young will follow its parents belief, but its a good idea and a start, closer to a free choice. And my wife never asked me to get circumsised even though its the norm were shes from.

I dont see how its ok to excersice things that would clearly not be ok, but under the banner of religion or tradition its suppose to be ok. Theirs organisations who try to save african woemn everyday away from femal genitalia mutilation everyday, cause its not human.

U can read it n bible book of genesis, where u can read it der the origin of creation and origin of sin

not so suprising I dont own a bible. Could you quote for me where god says he screwed up and gave us a foreskin by mistake that we now ourselves haft to remove it. Preferably also signed by god so I know he said this.

Women of african tribes get their clitoris cut of with dirty dull blades on a rock somewhere when they are girls. Later in their teens they get given away to an older man, where their only purpose is to get raped, bare children, care for these children and make food. And I say rape causee without a clitoris I can imagine her sex-drive being 0 and still she will be forced to dry, painful sex with a man she probably doesnt love. It might be tradition, but is it ok? Is that what she deserves in life? Is she not worth more? Should I living in one of the freest countries of the world turn my back on her?

Too much explanation to go through, there are several other custom's going on all over the world you should watch taboo on the discovery channel sometime they show stuff like turing heads into a fir cone shape to making girls fat by force weird for us rituals for them world should learn to move forward than moving backwards !

Wer u get that info that god says he screwed up in creating us? And foreskin s nver been a mistake and god never said he screwed up n creating us. U know wat bloody it really pointless talking this since u have ur own beliefs and other have too, why cant u just acept and respect others what are der beliefs coz as uve said ur an open minded type person... 

The reason why it upsets me is cause its nothing you do to yourself or a personal thing its something you force onto infant boys without anything to say about it. You can be diffrent all you want, but that forcing part, thats my issue. Im well aware that atleast in big terms half the male population has this procedure mainly forced on them.

And still nobody can tell me why this is forced? It says in the bible, but its not gods wish? Its clean and healthy, but we cant just wash ourselves, why is that so hard? And the bill of this cleaner genitals is that the male loses alot of feeling and comfort. If you ask older men that have done this by choice, they regret it. They say it hurts, its uncomfortable, they lose feeling and sex is never the same.

So again, do it if you like when youre 18+, but stop forcing it onto infants. Dont force your ways onto your children before he or she gets a chance to decide for himself/herself.

Bloody you keep linking this with religion for some reason.  Yes the Jewish and certain Islam faiths follow this practice... but that's it.  I guess your religious bias has you believing that any health benefits to circumcision are simply "religious propaganda."  If you had an open mind, perhaps you would have done your own research.  55% of males in the United states are currently circumsized.  And that's percentage falls far short of the percentage of Muslim Americans and Jewish Americans.  So it isn't all religion.  In fact circumcision rates have fallen and in the US and an estimated $4 billion in additional health costs will be incurred as a result: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57497265-10391704/declining-circumcision-rates-may-add-$4-billion-in-u.s-health-care-costs-researchers-say/

I doubt very much the WHO (World Health Organization) would recommend circumcision in areas that have high HIV rates.  Furthermore it lowers your chances for UTI, penile cancer, and various other infections.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

The American Association of Pediatrics, the MAYO Clinic, and numerous other secular health organizations also say the benefits outweigh the risk. 

So you're proud that you live in a country that has banned a proven beneficial medical procedure, restricts religious freedoms, and banned a practice that has been around since the Pyramids were built.  How very... facist of you.  I thought you lived in an age of "science" and might actually look at the studies, instead of buying into your national propaganda.  Good luck with your bigotry bloody.

Omg is afro gonna talk about me next :shok:

And now to talk about Sulti!  ;D

Basically speaking, Hitler was right.

Sorry your level of ignorance isn't worth a response. 

Sorry your level of ignorance isn't worth a response. 

Why is that so? I'm just stating the facts. Jews aren't a passive religion like christianity for instance. They have their own country, they are dicks to every non-jew.

I'm not a nazi, and don't hate them, but I don't like them either. Nothing good came from them.

Jews are bad. The world would've been better without them. If you disagree, please give good arguments, not "lol your retard gtfo xd"

Azebu, with all the respect I think you are moving away from the original discussion point that bloody post in the thread, no offence in my statement, it's my opinion.

Saying "Basically speaking, Hitler was right."

and then

"Jews aren't a passive religion like christianity for instance. They have their own country, they are dicks to every non-jew.

I'm not a nazi, and don't hate them, but I don't like them either. Nothing good came from them.

Jews are bad. The world would've been better without them. If you disagree, please give good arguments, not "lol your retard gtfo xd"

..it's not a good way to start an opinion. Again, I'm not intending to offend you and if I do my apologizes.

It's ok, everyone can have differents opinions about religion, cultures, etc.. etc... and its a good thing to discuss them but always with respect and no provocation.

...Sry i had to remind all you of this because I have the feeling that the following posts will not be friendly.

P.D. I'm atheist, just to inform.-

I don't understand people with their religion, im atheist and i could hardly care less about what people do to themselves as part of their religion. i see it as downgrading themselves below borderline human.. into blind fanatics who know no better. religion IS propaganda to control populations who need a leader.. something to believe.

About myself i was born catholic believed in jesus christ and other stuff, i was awoken early in my childhood i was told in a religious school that if u be good the lord shall protect you etc. i grew up knowing that was complete bullshit. i was bullied often because i was "good" and  soft that made me question religion and thats when i stumbled upon science in the form of a 1000 questions and answers encyclopedia of science. The universe was made by "the big bang" so i told some of my friends and they said bull.. they believed that god created everything. so i argued that who created god? they said god created god :rofl:  and if this god does exist. why do Innocent people around the world die every second?  HAS GOD ABANDONED US???!! :shok: :shok: :shok: . So i understand why people are blinded by religion but what bothers me is people that do bodily harm for religion = retard/inbred/disabled/stupid... every harsh word i could think of comes into mind. >LET THE CRY BEGIN

P.S Im completely right all you fanatics should die :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't understand people with their religion, im atheist and i could hardly care less about what people do to themselves as part of their religion. i see it as downgrading themselves below borderline human.. into blind fanatics who know no better. religion IS propaganda to control populations who need a leader.. something to believe.

About myself i was born catholic believed in jesus christ and other stuff, i was awoken early in my childhood i was told in a religious school that if u be good the lord shall protect you etc. i grew up knowing that was complete bullshit. i was bullied often because i was "good" and  soft that made me question religion and thats when i stumbled upon science in the form of a 1000 questions and answers encyclopedia of science. The universe was made by "the big bang" so i told some of my friends and they said bull.. they believed that god created everything. so i argued that who created god? they said god created god :rofl:  and if this god does exist. why do Innocent people around the world die every second?  HAS GOD ABANDONED US???!! :shok: :shok: :shok: . So i understand why people are blinded by religion but what bothers me is people that do bodily harm for religion = retard/inbred/disabled/stupid... every harsh word i could think of comes into mind. >LET THE CRY BEGIN

P.S Im completely right all you fanatics should die :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

use your main account pussy xD

Atheist scum. Really, are you 15?

I came back to the way of white recently. My life has gotten significally better. Do you know how different I felt after telling my sins after 3 years? I felt clean. I felt united. I felt changed.

Not gonna answer that big bang theory, because not even greatest scientist and religious minds can come to agreement. I believe it happened, but something had to fill the universe with all that shit to collide. Guess who?

About people dying and God abbandoning us. Jesus tells us about Heaven, and that you can only get to see it if you suffer in Earth life. He basically spares millions of starving children. WHY WON'T GOVERNMENT DO SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE DYING?! IT'S THEIR JOB TO KEEP US SAFE!!

now kill yourself faggot :3c