damn he want money for a help such a b!@#$!

robskieful

this char pinoypunkz tell me kill elfs at captives then i hit elf after that he not cooperate and i call help he said to me give him 6k gold what the hell.

beware of this person i hate him. and anyone tell me that pinoypunkz is the one who hack assasinoo's char.

27520_.png

I only play swamps in defence, defending myself if attacked. I like to feel that im a better person for it, even if i die and get sent all the way back to portal after reaching the second section. I just dont like the idea of killing someone, when they are just trying to do the same thing as me.

Maybe if more of us could play like this just in swamps ( and pvp cave ).. we all could have less trouble and avoid things such as this.  :unknw:

Simply put.. treat others the way you wish to be treated. This may be a war game, but it all comes down to choices we make.

Dont get me wrong.. i dont believe in "peacespear"  :pleasantry: . I just believe in this.

i dont kill players at kotaravva unless i find myself threatened, because i know how it feels being killed at kotaravva then sent all the way back to norlant, (not a good feeling).. Ive heard alot of people talkig about pinoypunkz, noone likes him, ive heard ppl at trade chat cussing him out telling hes a scammer and a hacker.. so yeah.. :unknw:

• 1 year later...

Your highness,

That is in BR server , now I think you have brains to figure that out.

no i dont -.-

& I only took a look on this topic coz it was posted in us-sap server not "BR server" sir :)

this char pinoypunkz tell me kill elfs at captives then i hit elf after that he not cooperate and i call help he said to me give him 6k gold what the hell.

beware of this person i hate him. and anyone tell me that pinoypunkz is the one who hack assasinoo's char.

he scammed me When i was a noob a VERY long time ago Just ignore

no i dont -.-

& I only took a look on this topic coz it was posted in us-sap server not "BR server" sir :)

Yes miss, I m wrong,  I thought  as Mr.Born posted, he may be in BR..As we all know that born plays in Br.

Yes robskiful is a familar rogue in US..I apologise for my "assumption"

P.S neelam didi is pro(sarcasm)