Jenny

Jenny,whats ur char name n tell how got cheated by the players u mentioned,untill n unless u provide any proof abt wat u mean,this topic has no weightage...so go on giv more info abt urself :)

Jenny,whats ur char name n tell how got cheated by the players u mentioned,untill n unless u provide any proof abt wat u mean,this topic has no weightage...so go on giv more info abt urself :)

if i had no proof’s i wont make this topic lmfao.

well ask thewomann(necro) she got two drop labry and hatchet doom.

and she give to heky.and party didnt said her share rules until she equiped necro staff.

and share rule was like if choose barb 3 drops(axe 1h,axe 2h,shield),rogue 2 blade’s, but necro just one.

if they would said before she wont choose necro.she choose rogue (linaaa) instead.

Well,still we didnt get ur main char name n moveover sharing drops within ur party members ain't a scam, coz ur noboby without the team, thewoman(necro) tat u mentioned wouldn't have had doom by solo farm. If u want doom too then make urself a party goo farm noboby stops u . Nxt reply plss mention ur main char name :)

Thats alot of false accusations there. Each farm group has their own set.of rules on drop sharing and can maybe be unfair. But they knew what they were probably getting into. And this does not make them scammers. And if u really have no proof, dont try and offend two people by calling them lesbians if u have no solid proof. Just makes u look bad...

why no single word from all those scammer’s?

afraid to say anything?

cause many of them arent registered on ws-forum

and this isnt called scam , before u enter a farm group ask them if they share or not ;)

before swamp you guy’s kicked mikgle for cheating party?

as i heard mikgle sold boot to bonx rogue.but real bonx were off and his pilot or brother bought from mikgle.and you guy’s blamed mikgle for cheating 5set signs.

if he want cheat or scam why he should scame 5sets?

when he had all 5-6 18lvl boots + 15sets signs for sell. lolz

as i heard mikgle sold boot to bonx rogue.but real bonx were off and his pilot or brother bought from mikgle.and you guy’s blamed mikgle for cheating 5set signs.

i know this issue, some friends told me about it.

hekky is one of my close friends and lina is a friend as well and the other players u mentioned are good people. so jenny whats ur char name?

;D

oohhh new info in-game. ure mercante aka moonqueen? :facepalm:

and btw, eriii, erikanuk, cobrax farmed with the group ure talking about but they dont have issues about the party drop share.

are u even a part of their group before jenny?  :pleasantry:  

screenshots are hekky's answers. he dont have a forum account so he asked my help.

27536_.png

27539_.png

27540_.png

Jenni who the duck are you saying? If you do not know better shut up -. - I farm with them and they are not saying how are you .. If sprayed to mikgle is because he did something that I have to have it here .. But had it coming. What happens to you crying? And if hekky xeli leg etc. .. If and I say IF they share when cn farm they care for one another and are loyal .. What happens filthy envy? And lesbi ... See if you're going to be your ... Better shh no say name btw is for cowards!!

ALL MC PEOPLE’S BEWARE OF THIS PARTY.

PARTY MEMBER’S

» PATAHHATI,JAKARTA,PERAWAN,NOOBX,PEMERKOSA AND HOW MANY CHAR’S HE/SHE HAVD IDK.

» HEKYY,FERKY

» TWINBLADE,HEROLOVER,

» XELI,XELINA,DARKMANCER

THEY HAVE STRANGE RULE OF PARTY SHARING.

THEY WILL TAKE DROP FOR MAIN FIRST AND ALT’S.

AND IF YOU’RE LUCKY AND GOT EXTRA DROP,AFTER THAT THEY’LL GIVE TO YOU.

AND IF YOU NOT GOT DROP FOR YOUR MAIN,YOU HAVE TO KEEP QUITE IF SAY A WORD PARTY LEADER WILL KICK YOU. :facepalm:

ONCE THEY COMPLETE THER OWN MAIN CHAR THEY’LL MOVE TO ASTRAL NEXT BOSS.WONT STAY FOR YOU.BUT WILL STAY UNTILL THER OWN MAIN NOT COMPLETED.

IF ANYBODY GOT SCAM BY THIS PARTY PLS WRITE BELOW.

I'LL ADD IT IN LIST.

So lets get this straight: you're opening up a hate topic over an incident with one group you won't explain. Why? I don't know... your "concrete evidence" is based on the experience of someone else. Because you won't tell us your direct involvement and keep evading questions about your name, you're keeping certain details away and only telling us what you want us to know. And because you threw a random assumption between Patah and Xeli based on nothing at all, your sense of respect is probably shit.

Since you won't tell us the story, I'll guess it instead: You were probably nagging them to death about having a drop for yourself, they got sick of you and decided to kick you. You threw a childish pissy fit, and made this post.

Here is my suggestion to you Jenny: grow up, and stop acting like a little child. When you have a problem with people in-game, deal with it yourself, or move on and get over it. Just because they won't do things your way doesn't mean you have to attempt to humiliate them, and make yourself look like a jackass while doing so.

What ur main char :wacko:and what us scam from u :tease:

Are jelous coz my party full doom :drinks:

Last time u said me,pata and healer sold char and scam ppl but its fail :wacko:coz u didnt hv proff :wacko:

Seems like u hate us too much :sorry:

27548_.jpg

27550_.jpg

Haha u trust scam ppl did he got proff he doesnt did that? I got proff

27552_.jpg

hmm interesting topic.

1.who are u? Why u so mad on my pt

2.wht u main char?

3.did my pt scam u?

Ur not my ex pt member and i never farm with u before

4.me n xeli lesbi?tht rude. My home indo n xeli india.how we be lesbi.fyi im pragnent n my baby will born next february.im normal not lesbo

5.bout migke. All pt member agree kick mikge for some reason.

Ask eri.erika.cobrax.hitkaze did i scam them. They farm wit me.

If my pt members scamer. Im ready got permanent ban.im ready gm investigate my acc.

Its just game jeny u shud enjoy .btw why u not make pt n farm.ty .

Im busy preparing for my baby.and im busy cure my tumor.

Hope god gv time to me. I want see my baby born before i dead.

If u want i can delete my all char if ths make u happy.

My real life so beatiful thn ths game

Dnt worry jena i wij leave game whn my baby born. Later i focus take care my baby.

For all my frnd in ths game. Tysm for uall support.god bless uall.

Lol who.scam patas pt?? Haahaahaaaa they share all is coz her pt all full !! Coz care all together and make a pt strong coz prefer share and stay together up strong :* jenny u r really ridiculous i think :D go to talk with wee hands -.-!  btw hi twin!!:D hii keiz!! Loool tat really funny ;) ppl have think more than important to u barking :D

@ t win , i got that info from kudeta when i was doing captive using dark(necro).and i did not pmed patah lol.

@ desy patah,well patah you know i hate farming  :aggressive:

i got friend’s who always help me. :blush: all 18 set complete.

fyi xeli was in party before long ago. later broke bcos no active people’s. :bad:

and what’s wrong xeli shared her id’s with me? we are old friend’s,and we help each other. ;)

but now she hanging more around your party. zzzzzzzz

@ t win , i got that info from kudeta when i was doing captive using dark(necro).and i did not pmed patah lol.

fyi xeli was in party before long ago. later broke bcos no active people’s. :bad:

and what’s wrong xeli shared her id’s with me? we are old friend’s,and we help each other. ;)

Now u told u shared id with xeli?

Totally u jelous coz xeli hanging more with my party :wacko:

And said she and pata lesbian  :shok:

U wont post thing like this if u friend with xeli :lol:

yes now idc you all.i gived all my mc friend’s this massage,how ur greedy and scamer party is.

auw mercante revealed but that’s only merchant char for sell stuff’s :blush:

and moonqueen isn’t my main lol.

my main rogue already has 1 blade s.d and complete set 18 ;D

i offered 1 axe + shield doom to her already for that.

i had 2 if xeli not gived you that blade s.d zzzzzzzzzz.

HI ppl... IM Erikanuk o Flakaa ..I've been mentioning my name so I guess that gives me the right of reply.

I really do not know what your personal problem, or why you put it here.

SCAM is a strong word, and your disrespect even greater in this case.

I DO Farm with clan PATAHHATI, Jakarta, PERAWAN, NOOBX, PEMERKOSA and many CHAR'S HE / SHE HAVD IDK. »HEKYY, FERKY" Twinblade, HEROLOVER, "xeli, XELINA

Care ... You no mistake ... ALWAYS said beforehand as played. They are loyal, colleagues, and my full confidence. Are a group of people to respect.

I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PARTY ..... Make that clear.

relaxes your words and stay away from the PRIVATE LIFE OF PERSONS. THIS IS A GAME.

y en español por si no quedo claro :D

buenas gente... soy Erikanuk o Flakaa ...he visto mencionado mi nombre asi que supongo que me da derecho a replica.

ESTAFA es una palabra muy fuerte, y tu falta de respeto mayor aún en este caso.

Realmente no se cual es tu problema personal, ni por que lo planteas aqui.

YO SI Farmeo con CLAN de PATAHHATI, Yakarta, PERAWAN, NOOBX, PEMERKOSA y cuántos CHAR'S HE / SHE HAVD IDK. »HEKYY, FERKY »Doble filo, HEROLOVER, »XELI, XELINA

Cuidado...No te equivoques... SIEMPRE se dijo de antemano como se jugaba. SON leales, compañeros, y de plena confianza para mi. SON un grupo de personas de respetar.

JAMAS TUVE PROBLEMAS CON SU PARTY..... QUE ESO QUEDE CLARO.

Moreda tus palabras y reservate tus comentarios privados de la vida de las persanas. QUE ESTO ES UN JUEGO.

Omg u n xeli old frnd.wow

Xeli share acc wit u but u call her scamer n lesbo. Wow

Fyi jen. Xeli phne me n she sad n crying coz u always chasing her for lov

U angry on her coz She refused ur love.omg xeli normal not lesbo like u. She sad coz u always say please merry me whole days.she wont merry u lol coz she normal.

I know why u angry on me. U jelous n u tnink me take xeli frm u lol. Lmfao im normal.

Love make u crazy jen.xeli told me u make tatto on ur arm "i love u celina".

Omg

Dnt worry jen im not take xeli frm u. she Step away frm u coz she afraid.xeli told me u will kill her frnd if xeli stil play warspear .so she decide leave game and let u play all xeli char aslong u not chasing her.

Lov make u crazy jen. Good luck

ALL MC PEOPLE’S BEWARE OF THIS PARTY.

PARTY MEMBER’S

» PATAHHATI,JAKARTA,PERAWAN,NOOBX,PEMERKOSA AND HOW MANY CHAR’S HE/SHE HAVD IDK.

» HEKYY,FERKY

» TWINBLADE,HEROLOVER,

» XELI,XELINA,DARKMANCER

THEY HAVE STRANGE RULE OF PARTY SHARING.

THEY WILL TAKE DROP FOR MAIN FIRST AND ALT’S.

AND IF YOU’RE LUCKY AND GOT EXTRA DROP,AFTER THAT THEY’LL GIVE TO YOU.

AND IF YOU NOT GOT DROP FOR YOUR MAIN,YOU HAVE TO KEEP QUITE IF SAY A WORD PARTY LEADER WILL KICK YOU. :facepalm:

ONCE THEY COMPLETE THER OWN MAIN CHAR THEY’LL MOVE TO ASTRAL NEXT BOSS.WONT STAY FOR YOU.BUT WILL STAY UNTILL THER OWN MAIN NOT COMPLETED.

IF ANYBODY GOT SCAM BY THIS PARTY PLS WRITE BELOW.

I'LL ADD IT IN LIST.

I know most of these people you mentioned, and I'm pretty sure they are NOT scammer's......

HI ppl... IM Erikanuk o Flakaa ..I've been mentioning my name so I guess that gives me the right of reply.

I really do not know what your personal problem, or why you put it here.

SCAM is a strong word, and your disrespect even greater in this case.

I DO Farm with clan PATAHHATI, Jakarta, PERAWAN, NOOBX, PEMERKOSA and many CHAR'S HE / SHE HAVD IDK. »HEKYY, FERKY" Twinblade, HEROLOVER, "xeli, XELINA

Care ... You no mistake ... ALWAYS said beforehand as played. They are loyal, colleagues, and my full confidence. Are a group of people to respect.

I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PARTY ..... Make that clear.

relaxes your words and stay away from the PRIVATE LIFE OF PERSONS. THIS IS A GAME.

y en español por si no quedo claro :D

buenas gente... soy Erikanuk o Flakaa ...he visto mencionado mi nombre asi que supongo que me da derecho a replica.

ESTAFA es una palabra muy fuerte, y tu falta de respeto mayor aún en este caso.

Realmente no se cual es tu problema personal, ni por que lo planteas aqui.

YO SI Farmeo con CLAN de PATAHHATI, Yakarta, PERAWAN, NOOBX, PEMERKOSA y cuántos CHAR'S HE / SHE HAVD IDK. »HEKYY, FERKY »Doble filo, HEROLOVER, »XELI, XELINA

Cuidado...No te equivoques... SIEMPRE se dijo de antemano como se jugaba. SON leales, compañeros, y de plena confianza para mi. SON un grupo de personas de respetar.

JAMAS TUVE PROBLEMAS CON SU PARTY..... QUE ESO QUEDE CLARO.

Moreda tus palabras y reservate tus comentarios privados de la vida de las persanas. QUE ESTO ES UN JUEGO.

ouyeahhh sis totally true

Omg u n xeli old frnd.wow

Xeli share acc wit u but u call her scamer n lesbo. Wow

Fyi jen. Xeli phne me n she sad n crying coz u always chasing her for lov

U angry on her coz She refused ur love.omg xeli normal not lesbo like u. She sad coz u always say please merry me whole days.she wont merry u lol coz she normal.

I know why u angry on me. U jelous n u tnink me take xeli frm u lol. Lmfao im normal.

Love make u crazy jen.xeli told me u make tatto on ur arm "i love u celina".

Omg

Dnt worry jen im not take xeli frm u. she Step away frm u coz she afraid.xeli told me u will kill her frnd if xeli stil play warspear .so she decide leave game and let u play all xeli char aslong u not chasing her.

Lov make u crazy jen. Good luck

Ok all clear  :friends:

My dear sis jenna.

let me tell you why i did not reply your all massages.  :(

Because of avalanche danger in our valley.We had often no electricity for 3days to charge mobile and to heat the houses.  :bad:

I already promised you ill give blade just be patient.  :blush:

And i dont belive it you can do this to me and my party for just one blade.

I still wonder what is make you to be mad on me n my party.  :cray:

You know how awkward it feels when our tongue become rebellious against the social wisdom of mind it does very often. Even with the best of intent to be politically correct, you say things which could be hurtful,biased or objectionable.  :(

Feel what Me and My party have felt if someone else have said those words to you. :(

My request to you please take back your words.and im sorry if you got hurted by my words. :sorry: