What expert skill should I get first?

zherot

As a Warden what should be my first expert skill when i get to lvl 18?

I was thinking the skill that heals you on block but i honestly don't know, i heard that fortification, the skill that reduces damage is good too but that skill consumes mana constantly so i don't know if it is a good idea.

Also what relics should i prioritize as a warden?

Hello!

I believe Higgings has already told you not to open multiple topics about the same issue because according to our community rules, necroposting is prohibited and will lead to mute/ban at some point. Please stick to our rules like everyone else! 🙂

You might not understand Russian but it goes vice-versa. Most of the Russian people don't understand English 😞 I feel bad that you haven't received an answer regarding your question yet and I really wish I could give you one! Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with playing Wardens so I can't really give any advice.

What I can tell you, however, is that the block skill is great! I guess every Warden has it since it's extremely useful in dungeons to tank a bunch of strong adds. You would have to buy gear with the stat "block" though and also enchant every possible gear with it to make it the most effective 😄

The skill which constantly consumes mana comes along with the same problem. Lots of mana regeneration needed. It's not that much of trouble when you are in a guild which boosts your mana regeneration. But even then you would have to get a decent amount of mana regeneration .-.

I guess if I was you, I would go for the block skill first. Well, like I said, I'm not a Warden player but a player with a lot of experience! Please don't be too critical over my advice! I've done maaaany dungeon runs with excellent Warden players and all of them boosted their block status to its fullest:tired2:

Hope this helped you a little bit 🙂

I was thinking those 2 skills but Idk if it was ok since i have 10% block chance and the other one that consumes mana periodically would also requiere a lor of mana regen i have good mana regen and i usually never run out of mana but idk if that would be the case for a skill that consumes mana constantly.

Don't worry about your low block at the moment. At higher levels you will be able to choose between a lot of different gear with different stats. 

Also, gear with block aren't that expensive so even as f2p player, you would be able to get it if you farm a little bit.