Barbarian in Warspear v3.2(Pros and cons)

Jayendr

Greetings! All. :drinks:

I just wish to discuss pros and cons in barbarian class after the introduction of the Chosen and Forsaken class,the Norlant swamps and Halloween map.

To the point, I must say that barbarian class has remained same ever since the update more or less while other classes have gained significant skill attributes. The only changes made are a slight increase in hp regeneration and chop damage. And roar which is a pretty gpod skill as it reduces damage of opponents around barbarian char.Though it has long cooling time and takes a lot of energy points.

And the cons of this class are pretty a long list. Some of them are

• Uneven probability of stun while using charge skill(Even when skill is maxed out). Again discussing this point is pretty not required as it has been done in previous posts in class discussion but it is worth to list it.;
  • Barbarian max damage and critical damage remains low as ever;
  • The biggest question finally is, what has barbarian significantly gained from all this changes.Lets compare it to existing old classes. Bladedancer class has gained a strong chop combined with hamstring, Rangers have got crossbow which deal higher damage than bow,Druid's last skill deals dot damage,Rogue has higher critical and lastly Shaman's quake does damage.
There maybe other pros and cons, which I may have missed out. Anyway I am not against game developer or anyone. I am just posting my observation based on playing with all classes. Barb is a good class to play while farming with bosses or doing quests...

But any class is awesome to play if you have all equipment amplified to +5 or at least have good attributes for quests. Its just that I am not having as much fun in barb at pvp and arena when compared to other classes. And again with the new update releasing on November 26'th,2012, there is going to be a new type of team based arena and therefore it would be nice if the class would be more intresting.

I agree abt cons of barbar :facepalm:

I Got only ONE Char. and that's too a Barb.(lvl 18) 8)  and i feel m weaker than lvl 15 rogue or ranger :cray: ,,,

Main prob with me is that i cant use Real money (Coz Payment system in India Suxx,,,,) :diablo:

What shud i do....? :facepalm:

I Got only ONE Char. and that's too a Barb.(lvl 18) 8)  and i feel m weaker than lvl 15 rogue or ranger :cray: ,,,

Main prob with me is that i cant use Real money (Coz Payment system in India Suxx,,,,) :diablo:

What shud i do....? :facepalm:

If you wanna just play and have fun, then find some fine ppl and play with them and dont worry, be happy;) I act like this all the time. I wear only cc set armor and have arena weapon and im still happy playing this game, i have friends, i help newbies sometimes, never wanted to be the best.  For some important people i will always be the best for them.

i have discussed in one of my early posts that barbs should be able to hit the hardest because they use sheer strength. rouges do way too much damage in my opinion. i have seen a rouge crit like 2300 before. i just broke the 1k marker myself and in order to reach that i had to amp my arena 2h sword to +9  :bad:  devs..... where are the barbs significant update? u did every other class but the barb and we have been patiently waiting ever sense like 1.8 when the barbs downfall started and never stopped.

i have discussed in one of my early posts that barbs should be able to hit the hardest because they use sheer strength. rouges do way too much damage in my opinion. i have seen a rouge crit like 2300 before. i just broke the 1k marker myself and in order to reach that i had to amp my arena 2h sword to +9  :bad:  devs..... where are the barbs significant update? u did every other class but the barb and we have been patiently waiting ever sense like 1.8 when the barbs downfall started and never stopped.

Agree with that. And i will write and here hope someone see it... Goddamned FIX CHARGE SKILL :diablo: We have only charge and charge fail 80%  :diablo: FIX IT  :diablo:

I agree warspearians. I have great idea for us barbs.devs keep us how we r. But how about this,when we charge give us damage on impact to enemy. We are bg stone walls slamming into little enemies. There should be some kinda damage.

I agree warspearians. I have great idea for us barbs.devs keep us how we r. But how about this,when we charge give us damage on impact to enemy. We are bg stone walls slamming into little enemies. There should be some kinda damage.

ikr? they chould make charge do damage like u said warlion. it only makes sense because irl if someone runs full blast at you and hits u, it hurts. also i hate how i can never log in anymore. its stupid.

Barbs uses heavy armors for defense but our Defense is weaker then Dark knights,,(Healers are better tank then us in PvE) we use 2H axe (most dangerous in looks) but our attack is just better then healers class,,,

Also if we use BG's Armor to raise defense, we have to sacrifice our attack, the only stun skill we have fails 80%, the only useful skill is strong blow...

Strong blow-- no need to comment

Chop-- my chop is +4, still give damage of 40-50 (Base attack 305)

Roar-- we lose an attack, if used in mid of fyt (he roars and skips 1 hit)

Charge-- can't be relied on, Fail

Taunt-- ok, its a normal skill,,,

Where do we stand???

If u guys check the Arena ratings in any group or section ( like 15-18 or 19-20,, 2vs2 or 5vs5),, Barbs are not in top 25, and even there is any, check there winning ratio,,

Devs help us bfore our Fall...

Barbs uses heavy armors for defense but our Defense is weaker then Dark knights,,(Healers are better tank then us in PvE) we use 2H axe (most dangerous in looks) but our attack is just better then healers class,,,

Also if we use BG's Armor to raise defense, we have to sacrifice our attack, the only stun skill we have fails 80%, the only useful skill is strong blow...

Strong blow-- no need to comment

Chop-- my chop is +4, still give damage of 40-50 (Base attack 305)

Roar-- we lose an attack, if used in mid of fyt (he roars and skips 1 hit)

Charge-- can't be relied on, Fail

Taunt-- ok, its a normal skill,,,

Where do we stand???

If u guys check the Arena ratings in any group or section ( like 15-18 or 19-20,, 2vs2 or 5vs5),, Barbs are not in top 25, and even there is any, check there winning ratio,,

Devs help us bfore our Fall...

Eyyyy!!!! There is a barb in top 25 19/20 2vs2 with a not bad ratio, at least in Sapphire  ;D

No, I meant Anihalator, I am a rogue in disguise  :spiteful:

ooh... Right :blush:

So are u satisfied with one Barb. in Top25 of 19-20 class in 2vs2,, That's it!!?

:rofl: lol

But yeah seriously, barbs needs to be buffed up abit, their charge fails 60% of the time :facepalm:

Two Barbs in EU...and I was the first for the first 4 days :)

Though....yeah, we need a tweek cos my feeling is that if the barb is not high amped....then we are fked. Barbs relay on HP, DEF and atk since we only can stun with 20% or less chance.....and after we are in close combat, the rest of the classes can stun us again or disable our skills, while we only keep attaking.

Regards.-

28869_.png

OMG, Today i meet b.d, his heal regen is 77(i think lvl 18 amour full set) and my barbar just have 67 heal rgn/times. if i hve full gear lvl 18, my heal regen will like him. i think just barb, increase heal regen/times since v3.0 update. :facepalm:

Diference Barb and B.d

Blade Dancer

-Super Attack Speed 8)

-High def (Parry and Sap skill helping) 8)

-High DPS skill, at lvl 5 : 50% from phys. dmg(If u dont belive, try calculate it) 8)

-DPS = 3 times/usage :facepalm:

-Hamstring: can use 1-2 yard, MP: 16, Cooldown: 15 sec, long time stun 8)

-Hamsting : Enemies allowed attack :facepalm:

-Hamstring 90%-99% work 8)

Barbarian

-Low Attack Speed :facepalm:

-High def (Roar is useless than sap, sap reduce more dmg than roar) :facepalm:

-Low DPS skill, at lvl 5 : 20% from phys. dmg(try calculate it) :facepalm:

-DPS = 4 times/usage. its can do 2x. but when u get stun skill, its just like can 1x use. 8) :facepalm:

-Charge = need range to use 2-5 yard(if u got lag, its more hard to use), MP: 20, Cooldown: 20 sec, its just 1.8 sec at lvl 5. :facepalm:

-Charge = Enemies do not allowed attack  8)

-Charge 20%-30% work  :facepalm:

8) =Its ok,  :facepalm: =Bad news

HP barbar and b.d almost same, but barbar get bonus 3% HP than b.d. other class have good stun than barbar  :facepalm: .

I need reply from developer about barbar.

So are u satisfied with one Barb. in Top25 of 19-20 class in 2vs2,, That's it!!?

Im only satisfied with my ratio. Im in top 5 rank in  arena 2vs2 with one of the best ratios in server (1003/1156, 86.7% wins). So I think Barb is not a bad class for arena, just people dont like Barb, or most of them only know to cry cause charge fails a lot. I know, charge sucks, but Barb can win in arena, we have other four skills to use. 

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Im only satisfied with my ratio. Im in top 5 rank in  arena 2vs2 with one of the best ratios in server (1003/1156, 86.7% wins). So I think Barb is not a bad class for arena, just people dont like Barb, or most of them only know to cry cause charge fails a lot. I know, charge sucks, but Barb can win in arena, we have other four skills to use. 

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

cuz u ar rich. your stat hve gud def and attack.

cuz u ar rich. your stat hve gud def and attack.

Exactly!,, Machote we are not talking about u only,, we are talking about barbarian class,, :search:

If u compare the ratio of Barbs. in top 100 ranks of arena, barbs are very few say 5-6 :'( , and don't only see 19-20 rankings, ask someone of other lvls,, m 18 lvl barb and its my only char.,, so its very bad to see that a 16 lvl BD kills you... :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

With all due respect Machote... I say you should try facing shaman/lock in arena before saying barbs can win in it.

I got 23.4% resil, 2954 def, and 482 attack and I die like a dog in arena.

Shaman/lock: Me and Zhu tried 6 different strategies in 14+ matches. We didn't even manage to kill one.

Not convinced? Me and Afro, 4 wins out of 12+ matches

And you know me, I don't charge in headfirst and rely on brute force like Lieukaka does. Even you admitted some time ago in pvp cave that I have a very fast charge.

My opinion: Barb is the only class that has a jester hat for a skill icon, and I say that icon sums up the class very neatly: a joke. Please tell me I'm wrong...  :facepalm:

According to to a lot of you who use/have Barbarians, you all hate the idea of how bad the skills are and with charge being our only advantage of attacking first against other classes, but with less than 30% chance of stun why not adopt another form of Barbarian.

Instead of always having hp as bonus, why not have more criticals or accuracy like a blade Dancer/Rouge.

Barbarians are surely given at default more defence and hp from start than any other class?

I'd say instead of using the skills which aren't beneficial atm try adapting to a new kind of stat for the Barbarian.

:bad: :rofl: Nice darksoul

Bad epic for barbarian. barbarian never got good skill.  :facepalm:

:crazy:

:lol:  nice  :lol:

hmmm idk bout barb coz i never play tanker class. i always heard that charge fail almost but in arena my shaman always got stunt by that charge its work 100% to charge to my shaman. i wonder why its fail on other. hmm maybe i got low dodge coz i only have 7.2%. fail to other coz they got higher dodge. hmmm maybe. just maybe increast acc may make that charge work. idk. just saying.  :unknw:

i have the feeling tht babrs charge is normal now (sometimes they charged me from about ( Yards or some bullshit like tht :bad: ) but it dont fail tht often anymore,last days vs barbs,ive only once seen tht charge fails. rest all success.badly..:D

Do you guys remember when one of the updates lowered the chop skill? I think it should be increased. Mine is on lvl 3 and only does 40. BDs on the other hand can do over 100. Also I think their rush skill should be succesful every time. So many times I tried and like 75% of the times it won't even work as in my char won't rush =_=

Bad charge  :facepalm: . Impossible to use charge from 3 yard  :facepalm: . lag totally make u hard to use charge skill.

Complain just make the condition bad. better stop complain now. Developer never like complain  :facepalm: .