Paladin Stats

Hourai

Purify - 5

FoJ - 4

Heal - 5

Aura - 2

Heal: 332/375

The strongest melee char I ever have, you need much time to build it slowly because its need high amp gears (as melee char class mostly)

The setup is for all situation, PvP or PvE because I don't like to change gears. Only change cloak and rings if need more heal (392/442) but it will sacrifice 4% block. Have been tried to change accuracy/critical crystal on the amulet but I decided invest on accuracy.

Its very strong and need tactical approach to become a beast killer in PvP.

Once try to test in PvP cave vs a high amp DK, when I almost kill it, other mcs kill me  :facepalm:  no fair PvP there.

More fun chasing enemies and give them a hard fight.

64388_.jpg

Purify - 5

FoJ - 4

Heal - 5

Aura - 2

The strongest melee char I ever have, you need much time to build it slowly because its need high amp gears (as melee char class mostly)

The setup is for all situation, PvP or PvE because I don't like to change gears. Only change cloak and rings if need more heal (392/442) but it will sacrifice 4% block. Have been tried to change accuracy/critical crystal on the amulet but I decided invest on accuracy.

Once try to test in PvP cave vs a high amp DK, when I almost kill it, other mcs kill me  :facepalm:  no fair PvP there.

your stats seem intresting.

hmm. how did u get 34% def with 2.9k def? do resil visually add to def percentage stats and is ur mace +10? hard to reach 116 astral and 368 damage while wearing block rings without +10 mace then enchanting with astral. Your moon def is also quite high for someone wearing arena equips + lab chest armor, are u using moon enchants?

64709_.png

hmm. how did u get 34% def with 2.9k def? do resil visually add to def percentage stats and is ur mace +10? hard to reach 116 astral and 368 damage while wearing block rings without +10 mace then enchanting with astral. Your moon def is also quite high for someone wearing arena equips + lab chest armor, are u using moon enchants?

lolz he got barskin on from a druid xD cant u see his astral def, nobody can have astral def unless a druid used barskin on the character  :) thats wht made his def go up in all stats

OR he has lvl3 magic def n physical def from his guild so he gets 3% on all  :good:

for slay's paladin setup, im venturing a guess here, correct me if wrong

+10 arena mace damage 348 with astral crit enchant 44

astral amulet 18

astral amount = 54+44+18 = 116

block rings(2% block each)

arena shield 2.4% block + block crit enchant 2%

dark armour 2.2% block

block crit enchant for belt 2%

total block = 2+2+2.4+2+2.2+2=12.6% block

besides the dark armour, the rest of the armour are all arena gears

resilience crit runes for boots and armour.

resilience = 2.5+2.5+2+2+2+2+2.7+2.7= 18.4%

for the 34.4% physical defense, its from the guild def.

i would guess its because of the dark defence that slay wants, otherwise it may be better to have the HE armour.

very strong setup by slay i must say

just my 2 cents

thank you

barge

:facepalm: ohh ok.  probably like what barge said. d@mn slay is rich now. i'm trying to build a high regen pala with 13-15% resil right now.

going for

heroic set without the boots then regen on shield and resil on belt coz i dont wanna rely on "chance" stats so much.

Lol Barge u r a true paladin bro and all ur explanation r 100% correct.

Yes I'm sick of those warlock noobs that's why I boost my dark def (and the armor cheap).

@doob, the game based on luck, but...if u have bad luck u can retreat for a while to heal urself n keep up the fight, that's why I love paladin.

Chosen strength is on moon resist and killing any healer is tough, but with this setup you will amaze of the result.

This setup can be implemented by limited budget player since arena set can get for free and resilience stat will compensate of the low amp gears. And yes, resilience will add to any kind of def so for instance my physical def is around 53%, moon resist around 35%, dark resist around 28%.

This is fighting machine in all situation.

You can give a long fight to any healer, they will stay close to u because they won't let u to have full hp again xD.

Barb,DK,BD,Rogue...they need a very good luck to beat a paladin xD.

Ranger...predictable trap, but very dangerous if you meet someone with ice queen set.

Just imagine if I got lv5 barskin buff and heal from a druid and run like a rambo in the middle of war to spread my yellow fart xD

very nice build slay and salute to barge  :clapping:  well i think i'll incorporate some of ur build parts to my build. basically like what i said, high regen (with heroic set complete except boots gonna try to reach 180) 4-5% block and some dark def enchants. the only problem is getting my arena mace to +10 :D as of the moment its just +6  :rofl:

Purify - 5

FoJ - 4

Heal - 5

Aura - 2

Teach me Master :pleasantry:

I have DK full HE with 189 regen and its sux. A paladin that can heal himself no point focus on high regen.

Also in the fight the regen will cut 50%. Even your regen is 200 it will become 100 per 5 seconds or 60 per 3 seconds (most attack rate). Compare to 100 regen only 30 points different per attack.

But so much stats that u will sacrifice by using such expensive HE set.

I'm planning to replace the regen rune on my amulet by HP rune since paladin doesn't need much hp regen in my opinion unless u r planning soloing bosses which is need 5 heal & 5 aura that will make u sacrifice purify/foj

very nice build slay and salute to barge  :clapping:  well i think i'll incorporate some of ur build parts to my build. basically like what i said, high regen (with heroic set complete except boots gonna try to reach 180) 4-5% block and some dark def enchants. the only problem is getting my arena mace to +10 :D as of the moment its just +6  :rofl:

Bro, is not all about damage. You could reach 307 heal with dmg enchanted mace also. But there is no point to use shield but u dont get the max benefit of it. Actually u can replace dodge with block (forget about dodge) and replace it with parry. Why my set focusing on dodge & block is to compensate range attackers (2 stats will help u survive). Vanhelzing's mace is only +7 but in most arena result his damage higher than me even he tank enemies in the fight, still a mystery... :wacko:

@ slay and doobienights

thank you  for your comments  :blush:

regarding regeneration i would say its situational.

if i was in the volcano stage then regeneration may be more beneficial as i sometimes run/teleport around to heal.

if it was against melees, then parry from the cloak is better compared to regen.

for the shield, i would prefer block rune against a def rune as it works against casters too, even though it is chance based. but you could go for regen too.

for the amulet, i prefer regen against fortitude. in long fights it may heal more than the 50+ hp fortitude gives.

about the damage output for mace users, i always have trouble killing healers alone which is why i went for a damage crystal instead of astral. even with +10 sd mace or arena mace (without damage crystal), we are still doing sub 400 damage which is way less than bd's +10 swords of around 600, and they hit faster too.

i also observed arena fights normally would go in the kill order healers first then locks/rangers then melees. this would mean that the opponents would likely leave you alone untill you are the last guy standing where in the time that you are being left alone, you have to make the most of your damage to drop them fast. A damage crystal would be better in this situation in my humble opinion.

thank you

barge

@slay the reason im using regen is because its not a chance stat, from my experiences i survived longer (i even managed to kill semi pro shamans) and im going for the lab astral ring because of astral and accuracy. Btw how much regen does harmony give when it crits on lvl17 rings? And also ive already bought he set except shield which is super expensive. :-)

@barge why dont u show us ur stats ;) im sure its as interesting as ryn's pala

@barge fighting healer the tip is "variable forecast attack" lol its a noob name by me, u can ask me what the meaning in the game, by using this style my dk using +8 lv15 arena sword which has only 267 attack could kill a healer.

@auger bro, crit on lv17 ring is only 10 lol

For me, I would not sacrifice 2.4% block for 17 regen on arena shield. 1 successful block similar to 170+ damage = 50+ secs to compensate the dmg with regen bro, its not worth. Its just basic idea

• 1 month later...

PRO EU PALY  ;D

momments later in US

Really nice bro. When I do hunting or questing my stats look somewhat like that. So you prefer to use an att crystal in your mace? I go with astral these days due the fact that we have guilds and i'm always in arena with guild members. Your block is low, im a little shocked to see that. I find block to be by far my favorite stat, especially against rangers.

I think im gonna try to to use an att crystal again, maybe ill have a different take on it. My opinions always change as i understand more and more. 

Looks low to me... I don't know pala gear I guess, but if your crit is lower then 20% why isn't your def stats higher? This is my current 1h set for PvE and PvP. Weak point is low resi in arena. I'll work on a offensive shield set next, just to try it.

This is a DK of course.

74327_.png

Looks low to me... I don't know pala gear I guess, but if your crit is lower then 20% why isn't your def stats higher? This is my current 1h set for PvE and PvP. Weak point is low resi in arena. I'll work on a offensive shield set next, just to try it.

This is a DK of course.

Your stats are pretty nice there bro. Your gear must be a mix of some sort, i'm guessing half arena, 1 piece killing and some divine? Either way it looks pretty good. I stay stacked in res. Final choice for now. 

im currently in the process of max magical defense sets for my pally

i almost have the max possible sun defense in the game, just need another level 18 shield.

BG guard set gives more sun defense then critical enchant 18 set + BG rings/cape/belt which all give sun defense (cape gives the same as cloak of conquerer/dragonslayers  cape so no loss there)

after i get a second lv18 shield, ill crit enchant sun defense on it. then ill be using heroic endurance set for moon defense (not to mention grinch cape which is the only tradable cape in-game with moon defense)

paladins have amazing potential farming

defense)

paladins have amazing potential farming

Yeah, they can survive in really tight situations. That's what I love most about pala, in swamps and anywhere farming I pala has and endless pot, that is more than enough if you stack enough astral. And it feels really good to rely only on yourself.

Playing pala reminds me of an old final fantasy game, where you can play alone and still get a good enjoyment. Pala comes with the full specs.

Yeah, they can survive in really tight situations. That's what I love most about pala, in swamps and anywhere farming I pala has and endless pot, that is more than enough if you stack enough astral. And it feels really good to rely only on yourself.

Playing pala reminds me of an old final fantasy game, where you can play alone and still get a good enjoyment. Pala comes with the full specs.

this is the only reason ive played since new classes were released, oh, and back when swamp meant something, i solod all swamp quests as a pally with no pots EASILY.

i cant wait for tower, paladins will always be the best farm class

Really nice bro. When I do hunting or questing my stats look somewhat like that. So you prefer to use an att crystal in your mace? I go with astral these days due the fact that we have guilds and i'm always in arena with guild members. Your block is low, im a little shocked to see that. I find block to be by far my favorite stat, especially against rangers.

I think im gonna try to to use an att crystal again, maybe ill have a different take on it. My opinions always change as i understand more and more.

ty and well depends on wht set gear i use xD u should know that paly has alot sorts of gear situation :3 i use this for max heal,def,resi at swamp kiting low block becuz i use 15bg astral rings :3

This is a DK of course.

nice stats :3 23.5dodge only achieved by having armor with dodge id say dd armor maybe :3

nice stats :3 23.5dodge only achieved by having armor with dodge id say dd armor maybe :3

I bet no one would guess what armour he is using.

It's far lower level.

Shit you not.

lets change topic to "guess bloody's gears" xD

is it CC + lvl15 arena gears?  ;D

edit: the 10% block is kinda tricky. I was thinking if u sacrificed block enchant on belt to get more resil? or your wearing firm mail coz it gives dodge and block at the same time hence the  10% block. really dont know :D

Bloody's gear is as follows.

Armor is one of these:

Violet mail of bodyguard (more than likely this one is bloody's)

Violet mail of sergeant

Violet carapace of foreman

Violet carapace of berserker

Gloves are one of these:

Violet vambraces of bodyguard

Violet vambraces of berserker

Boots are:

Divine boots

Helm is:

Divine helm

Cloak is:

Abyss zealots cloak

Amulet is:

Lavalier of inward power

This is not all correct, but i'm sure im about 70% correct.

Cheers Bloody :drinks:

I believe dd got dodge but I could be wrong. But yes my chest piece is the awesome firm mail.

i never thought about dodge mixed with block armor  :lol: well doesnt this sacrafice ur def, resi and critic?  ;D

i never thought about dodge mixed with block armor  :lol: well doesnt this sacrafice ur def, resi and critic?  ;D

My gear is +8 average which gives 4500def for my setup. So ya it's not 5k+, but I'm not +10 either. Resi is low (14%) but it's very hard to combo def stats and resi if you want def stats over 6%. My crit is lower (17%) but I make up it with high 1h accuracy. On average higher acc and lower crit performs better dps on avg, then lower acc and higher crit. I made a small statistic study (in PvE). I don't see the point to sacrifice my acc to have a 2% crit chance against resi casters. That lonely crit should quick be equaled by enemy not dodging your hits (PvP).

The tricky part is to beat dps of a 2h for two reasons.

- 2h dps suffers less from being constantly stunned compared to 1h.

- 2h builds can easy combo high acc and crit

Bloody's gear is as follows.

Armor is one of these:

Violet mail of bodyguard (more than likely this one is bloody's)

Violet mail of sergeant

Violet carapace of foreman

Violet carapace of berserker

Gloves are one of these:

Violet vambraces of bodyguard

Violet vambraces of berserker

Boots are:

Divine boots

Helm is:

Divine helm

Cloak is:

Abyss zealots cloak

Amulet is:

Lavalier of inward power

This is not all correct, but i'm sure im about 70% correct.

Cheers Bloody :drinks:

Helm, boots and cloak is correct :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...