Paladin Stats

Hourai

Post your paladin stats! Mine comin as soon as I play again xD

Stats is broad term.. u need to specify what is that u are exactly wanting people to post here  :pleasantry:

Stats is broad term.. u need to specify what is that u are exactly wanting people to post here  :pleasantry:

Equips screen, stat's screen (from menu > character > stats > dodge %, crit % etc) xd

Thought people might understand since there are that kind of topics in other classes too, sorry.  :good:

• 4 weeks later...

Im lv15 now, pwning Warlocks/Shamans/Necromancers like Cake. Melees against me are piece 'o cakes.

Here Stats:

BG Revenge Second Party/Semi-PvP DPSer Set:

http://puu.sh/1D3Oc

-

http://puu.sh/1D3Oo

Full BG Guard Main Tank with Healer Side On:

http://puu.sh/1D3P9

-

http://puu.sh/1D3PC

Full BG Endurance PvE/Fast Tank Kill Set:

http://puu.sh/1D3Qt

-

http://puu.sh/1D3QE

Comments appreciated xd

Oh, and the 'You killed me, prepare your A$$' set:

http://puu.sh/1D3UP

-

http://puu.sh/1D3V4

I know, low damage, but dude, +1 axe no crystal xd give me some days.

• 1 month later...

For me I usually go with 3 different gear builds based on changing my jewelry depending on the situation/feeling.. I only have 1 armor set and that's divine.  I always travel with a 1hand mace and shield, for me 1hand and shield has a higher survival rate than 2hand.

My first gear build is a high astral build. This only gives good astral for healing. I don't use astral crystal in my mace because if I do then the mace damage is too low. But after I amp mace to +10 I may switch to astral rune.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

My second build is high regeneration 170 (regeneration can reach as high as 190 with heroic endurance set), and high attack evasion 38%. Attack evasion can reach as high as 45%.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

And of course my 3rd build is just equipping my ice queen gear. With +10 sd mace (witch I hope to get soon) and ice queen gear the attack will be between 500 and 515. 

My future plans, I would like to get heroic endurance set for that last additional block % and regeneration bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

wew post it plz :shok: also can you tell your skill build

full support, i take healing and foj more important then attacking in arena. youll find me running in a circle trying to cluster everybody together for a perfect stun. but ya im loving the full support build

5 heal 5 aura 5 foj in that order

typical chat in trade chat  :facepalm:  cant wait for global then we can finally buy/sell in peace

in SS im using bg rings with mana regen, if 5v5 i use astral lab with penet.

edit: thinking of using all resil runes and not defense, then amping to compensate. also could have more regen (max is 195) and still need a crit enchant astral (slight damage boost from melee mace gem can be compensated by amping +1 more, astral cant be compensated and outweighs damage output in 1v1, especially in crit enchant since the more the base the more you get back, melee gem isnt on par with astral imo unless it also did +40)

everything is +5, shield is +3 belt is +1, ive beaten +10s using foj/purify/run-heal/repeat

post-8672-14177026327707_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177026327803_thumb.jpg

post-8672-141770263279_thumb.jpg

I did not concentrate much on the regen, I guess my build is more of a barbarians, I only use amulet and mace which gives me astral. But I really love how block works I block at at least 2-3 hits in one fight and that can really make a difference. Next I will try your build :good:

I did not concentrate much on the regen, I guess my build is more of a barbarians, I only use amulet and mace which gives me astral. But I really love how block works I block at at least 2-3 hits in one fight and that can really make a difference. Next I will try your build :good:

i tried getting max heal/regen possible to outweigh the damage being done to me. foj then healing being the only reason im able to escape from every class if it works, priceless when invading towns.

edit: i used to like stacking certain stats like dodge for ranger reflect for bd etc etc but honestly any "chance" stat i find useless after playing for soo long. i like stacking on "definite" stats more then a percentage chance. because whenever you lose its because of your stats and damage output, if you lose because you had bad luck with your "chance" stats then the game gets boring imo

Ok so do you prefer resilience over defense runes, I was thinking of full arena set and going max resilence with resilence runes on belt shoe and armor and astral on rings cloak and amulet. But definitely damage crystal on mace. And shield maybe I can replace with hp/regen (idk). So how do you feel about this build. I could not amp much and for now +4 +5 seems possible . . . 

Ok so do you prefer resilience over defense runes, I was thinking of full arena set and going max resilence with resilence runes on belt shoe and armor and astral on rings cloak and amulet. But definitely damage crystal on mace. And shield maybe I can replace with hp/regen (idk). So how do you feel about this build. I could not amp much and for now +4 +5 seems possible . . .

if your not sure about shield and insist on a damage 1h crystal for mace, why not use arena axe lv17? arena mace is inferior due to no penet but doom mace has attack speed which i love. and yes im buying resil runes now

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

zool gears zigi zool  :drinks: pro farmer

thnx  :friends:  but ive still long way to go.... 

My lvl6 pala stats ;D

still missing arena boots :blush:  gotta get that resi and crit up :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Zigi  :clapping: farmer

Nice defence and damage, but really, Hauberk of heroic endurance on 2H? No, no and no. At least replace body/shoes with arena, that way you get better stats along with no annoying block on 2h.

i find block more usefull in farming. well my opinion. i may be wrong xD

On 2 handed weapons, you can't block. Block can be used only with Shield.

On 2 handed weapons, you can't block. Block can be used only with Shield.

im sorry u're wrong. u have a chance to to block from 0.1% block the more the better.

im sorry u're wrong. u have a chance to to block from 0.1% block the more the better.

Not without a shield.

i never called my self anything.......................... ;)

Because saying stuff you don't know and disagreeing with the facts make you what you are now, nothing.

Because saying stuff you don't know and disagreeing with the facts make you what you are now, nothing.

well i dont need to prove that im better than anyone. ur the one that come here and try to prove it. u even say that in pvp cave to me.

people that always try to be better than others are actually nothing :)

well i dont need to prove that im better than anyone. ur the one that come here and try to prove it. u even say that in pvp cave to me.

people that always try to be better than others are actually nothing :)

I don't even bother being better than anyone else here. We all are equal here.

But you just tried to tell me you can Block with 2 handed weapon.

Kill yourself.