[2012.11.21] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 release date announced

Kuzmitch

actually the game we playing now is already v3.3. that is why every each arena category received different points.  :facepalm:

Issuance of different amounts of Arena Points, depending on the type of combat

Participate in battles with many fighters became more profitable. Now, for the victory between the 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5 you will receive different amounts of Arena Points.

actually the game we playing now is already 3.3.

so i guess when 26 is came, they just gonna put a data catching.

27869_.png

And characters under lvl 15, who kept their points to buy gears arena lvl 15, to they will convert them points into gold? :facepalm: :unknw: 

Tell me pls!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout:

because its monday today :search:  they are exhausted after having a hardcore vodka party from friday night until sunday morning. Give them some rest :search:

Its been 8 years since I were in Russia, but as I remember vodka is cheaper then water over there :P

because its monday today :search:  they are exhausted after having a hardcore vodka party from friday night until sunday morning. Give them some rest :search:

+1  :lol:

i rock arena hahaha ill use hanamitchi hahaha good luck noobe with high amp gears hahaha i smells blood... ill promise even earth qake cant cath me ... also traps

Looks like A Big Event of Captured shaman quest came to a halt...Thx devs on behalf on many Saphire players who made a fortune outta 2days...Still wish u guys could Roll back N reset server to 2days back xD