[2012.11.21] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 release date announced

Kuzmitch

i think its nt update. still 3.2 to download on the site. btw. what counting will be for arena points/gold?? 1/1??

it will not be count as 1 ap = 1 gold , it will be more 1 ap = more dan 1 g  ;D

I think this update will be the best ever update, normal players can buy more mc-shop stuffs from the exchange  gold, mshop stuffs sellers buy more coins, and devs get more $$. So everyone happy. :yahoo: :drinks: 8)

:wacko:

it will not be count as 1 ap = 1 gold , it will be more 1 ap = more dan 1 g  ;D

Hope they do the same with crimson corondum because cc items will be useless now.. it worth more get 100 gold for 100 cc :rofl:

update.? no.? hope no :unknw:  dont make a suprise update coz some of us already make a plan with our arena point before it change to gold.. maybe someone out there only need 10 more arena point to buy first arena weapon in warspear life.. update on time as promise. not to late not to early. ON TIME :diablo:

def, resi, crit, hp

I guess the best thing to get is the new arena belts, and weapons ofc for those of us not lucky enough for sudden doom

Maybe.. but are you not sick of lab accessories?  :unknw:

yes, but I just don't think you could be able to get everything doing arena is a good idea  :blush:

Give us the option to transfer ap to gold. I want to keep all my ap so I can get all the gear when it comes out.

It's a new arena season, Either take the gold or take nothing. You're still losing your points.

1 mods/devs  NEVER listen to us free players/paying players/ International forum in general Come now mods/devs show us ur greedy side.. oh wait "THIS IS A SHOP NOT A GAME" unique costumes for those who buy 600 arena tickets very nice :good: :good:

in the international forum devs/mods rarely comment on our suggestions mabye seen it but ignores the players not even leaving a .. "yes this can be done" or "no this is impossible" NOBODY likes being ignored.

2 Arena Point limit is stupid i want to buy full set when update comes out not wait 5 weeks for full set or spend 20$ for a arena set.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT, UNDEFEATABLE 

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of ArenaAs a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.  

only first places will get awards or as example in 2x2 category 2 best players will get or in 5x5 5 first places?

everyones assuming its the 2v2 3v3 and 5v5 for costumes, lv15-18 tier (3v3) already has rigged fights to get to #1. second i noticed that was the second i lost interest. you pvp "pros" have fun spamming tickets  :dirol:

Seems like a good update 8), devs try to not have any force closing everytime u open the app I can't even play right now kuzzz of force close :facepalm:

this game aint f2p no more, the more update, the more money you have to spend. now, with this arena season, ur money is for ticket and sign and some dmg/def spheres to amp new arena gears.  :wacko:

tomorrow is the update awesome

woooooo !!!!!!  8) 

ahaahha :'( goodbye arena

n welcome with the new arena season oh yes hahahaahah :D

awesome

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG :rofl: (GOOD ONE) “Warspear Online

How do you dare calling this game the best mobile MMORPG?!  :bomb:

It's a bullshit. It's not even known to the world  :facepalm:

http://www.nowgamer.com/mmo-worlds/mmo-features/1099941/top_10_best_mmos_on_ipad_android_and_iphone.html

http://thebigmmorpglist.com/category/mobile-games/

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/02/02/free-for-all-five-mobile-mmos-that-are-not-pocket-legends/

http://gamingprecision.com/2012/02/top-5-best-mobile-mmorpgs.html

A few links of the best mobile mmorpgs. Where is warspear? hahahah ;D

this game is best pay to win mobile mmorpg "this is a shop not game" "this is a shop not game""this is a shop not game""this is a shop not game" . so true.....

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

this game is best pay to win mobile mmorpg "this is a shop not game" "this is a shop not game""this is a shop not game""this is a shop not game" . so true.....

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

+100000000000000000000000000000000000