[2012.11.21] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 release date announced

Kuzmitch

this is first time i can say great update :good:  but cant say more until update release.

you should cap the amount of fights per week that award rating, 100 fights each week would balance the top fighters to who wins more, not who spams more tickets.

100% agree with what he said. if this not in dev planing, this game will be as same as old time. "RICH WILL WIN"

THINK ABOUT THIS......

this is first time i can say great update :good:  but cant say more until update release.

100% agree with what he said. if this not in dev planing, this game will be as same as old time. "RICH WILL WIN"

THINK ABOUT THIS......

devs dont think on that only search metod for take money fast  :bad:  i agree to i dont wanna see hassn again on top with 2000 loses or 3000  of 8000 battles ,dont know now patetic :facepalm: that guy feel pro and show many times his equips full +10 in trade chat saying i have all +10 :crazy:

devs dont think on that only search metod for take money fast  :bad:  i agree to i dont wanna see hassn again on top with 2000 loses or 3000  of 8000 battles ,dont know now patetic :facepalm: that guy feel pro and show many times his equips full +10 in trade chat saying i have all +10 :crazy:

if im 1 of them (devs) i will think how to make player

"feel fun to use money for this game", not "use money to feel fun with this game".

update?  :facepalm: oh nooo.. why too early?? I need to spend my arena points for buying spheres.. rather than converted to gold after this update.. please says it only maintenance :)

my arena points is 6k. Too bad i didnt buy arena bow before this update.

Same,  they closed the server earlier on Eu  :facepalm:  server closed at 4mins when i way buying  dmg sphere for 18k ap.

So hoping not update yet  :aggressive:

no problem ;D bcos arena poin convert to gold

update?  :facepalm: oh nooo.. why too early?? I need to spend my arena points for buying spheres.. rather than converted to gold after this update.. please says it only maintenance :)

:give_rose:  DEAR DEVELOPERS!! I LOVE YOU :give_rose:

Dont give up! Many ppls complain already and always. but you keep work please :shout: .

Some users as me still see the truth and love your genius works.

Work for us, please.. :give_rose: :friends:

AIGRIND forever! :pleasantry:

The last update came earlier than the announced date. So, there's a chance that this is update already. Server still down.

The fact is, thats how they get paid. :pardon:

who wanna work  somewhere u dnt get paid !! :fool: