[2012.11.21] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 release date announced

Kuzmitch

What the point of collecting arena points?

We just like to collect a lot and spend them all at once on defence or damage spheres. Also a lot of people like to save up all the arena points until they have enough to buy a full set of gear at once, not a few pieces at a time.

weapon n shield lvl 17 will be sold with low priece  :facepalm: . arena wpns/shield is more high dmg/ or def cuz 4 set echant. lvl 17 wpn is just 3 set echant and its like c.c wpn.  :facepalm:

is there a reset in this season rankings and ratings too? just clearing it up

Also wondering if ranking will be reset. Im currently 167 in 2x2 i believe. Would hate to lose that...

Also wondering if ranking will be reset. Im currently 167 in 2x2 i believe. Would hate to lose that...

i guess they will reset it . because they will also reset the arena points. . and also the beginning of new arena battle experience . .

Well i want the ranking also reset it.. will be unfair if they dont make it that way.. if not we already know who will receive a costume at 1st place which mean the person is Hassn  n Dacronik. (EU). though its hard to achieve to rank 1. :)

i think wer going back to old school of warspear.. only the changes is levels of equipment to  spent coins just to be wasted hahaha poor devs... update will be boring

Well i want the ranking also reset it.. will be unfair if they dont make it that way.. if not we already know who will receive a costume at 1st place which mean the person is Hassn  n Dacronik. (EU). though its hard to achieve to rank 1. :)

Mmmm.. for me it's the same,I just started care of my arena rank 15days ago (I was 800+)  and now already 300.

But if they delete,It's even better for me,cuz i'll start arena from the beggining of update.

In any case, i hope they dont delete,cuz its a little unfair  against old players that collected much arena points for reach a good rank.

In any case,Hassn will be always first  ;D

:! i spent arena points for pots  :facepalm: .. tsk!... 

that arena at volcano  gonna beh like norlant treasure house  :blush: random tleport. hard! spent more time. 

Please add 50-100 more bag slots please. I have all 100 unlocked and getting full already.

If you do this you will make more money with people buying mcoins also  ;)  So please do it :)

• Developer

:! i spent arena points for pots  :facepalm: .. tsk!... 

that arena at volcano  gonna beh like norlant treasure house  :blush: random tleport. hard! spent more time. 

There are normal teleports, not the random ones as in Swamps ;)

Why does update allways come when im having an exam week?  Same happened when swamps came, thought then it was before exams and now in the middle of them.

• Developer

we can talk to enemy players in volcano?

If you see red nickname in chat then you should know that this is GM (admin/mod) and he could speak with anyone.

then reset arena points and all start from zero in rank ? its fair but unfair if we need waste tickets again or will be free...was a nice idea give a 10 battles for day to all players and if you need arena equip do the arena but only earn points and not rank or anything like that  :unknw:

• Developer

then reset arena points and all start from zero in rank ? its fair but unfair if we need waste tickets again or will be free...was a nice idea give a 10 battles for day to all players and if you need arena equip do the arena but only earn points and not rank or anything like that  :unknw:

Yes, rating will be reseted and arena points converted to gold. This is a brand new season, however, you could compare to any rating in any sports, for example, in football. You finished on top, but on next season you have 0 points and the same place as every other team. We do understand that getting to the top was hard, but we had to change the arena system.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Yes, rating will be reseted and arena points converted to gold. This is a brand new season, however, you could compare to any rating in any sports, for example, in football. You finished on top, but on next season you have 0 points and the same place as every other team. We do understand that getting to the top was hard, but we had to change the arena system.

Sorry for inconvenience.

you should cap the amount of fights per week that award rating, 100 fights each week would balance the top fighters to who wins more, not who spams more tickets.

• Developer

How often will arena season be changed? Should be monthly honestly. This makes arena more exciting in my personal opinion. Right now it just feels like blah..

That's pretty reasonable and we are discussing it, but we don't have any 100% answer.

How often will arena season be changed? Should be monthly honestly. This makes arena more exciting in my personal opinion. Right now it just feels like blah..

Agreed.

:facepalm:  My kudos to DEVS for yet another money making racket...  The more $$ u spend, the faster u get euipments & weapons

using scrolls & pots in arena...  Destruction of good old PVP  :bomb:

:facepalm:  Failures of WARSPEAR - 2012 , 1) Norlant Swamps  2) Median Night  & 3) The coming update  :diablo:

:facepalm:  SMS payment not working in India

:facepalm:  Guess the time's coming for me to wind up from this game and move on..  :drinks:

Well...So,at the end of season the top arena fighter will get a costume as a reward??  Pls make low lvl arena equip(under lv10)more regular...i mean create a gear all lv5/6 and other lv 9/10....bcuz its crazy wear lv8 armor lv5 gloves lv4 belt and so on.  Waiting anxiuosly for updat