[2012.11.21] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 release date announced

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.3 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 26th of November 2012. This update is for fans of team-based PvP: we made a lot of changes in Arena and begin its new season. Players will enjoy new equipment, weapons, unique gifts and pleasant changes.

New equipment for Arena Points in store

The stores have new 17th level items for Arena. A full set of equipment, including weapons can be purchased from Suppliers.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото  Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of Arena

As a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

Arena Points limit

Starting from 3.3 update we set the 8000 limit of Arena Points. You can always spend it on equipment or consumables from the Suppliers.

Existing Arena Points will be converted into gold

All Arena Points accumulated in the previous season will be converted in gold, and then reset to zero.

Issuance of different amounts of Arena Points, depending on the type of combat

Participate in battles with many fighters became more profitable. Now, for the victory between the 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5 you will receive different amounts of Arena Points.

Changes for pre-defined Arena groups

If you have team up to with friends and formed a group to fight on Arena, the updated battle search engine will look for the same team.

The new arena "Crater of a Volcano" is waiting for the brave fighters!

Gladiators of Arinar many times proved their courage in Arena fights. But it is time to take a new challenge! Only the most skilled and experienced fighters will be able to get out alive from the Crater of Flame Volcano!

Less waiting

Waiting time of the battle start at the Arena is down from 20 to 10 seconds.

Yours,

AIGRIND Team

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

As a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.

Arena Points limit

Existing Arena Points will be converted into gold

Issuance of different amounts of Arena Points, depending on the type of combat

Changes for pre-defined Arena groups

Less waiting

time to buy all pots spheres in arena before the 26th  ;D

i love the new armor designs :yahoo:

LOL I thaught its Lvl18 arena equips.. but Hell No its for Lvl 17. but nevermind I already had set lvl 18 armour..which more good than arena item I guess.. :)

its 17  :pleasantry:

no shit  :lol:  hope they made the stats new, or all we'd get is +3-5 % stats, and a little resil from enchant  :facepalm:

this ending arena season???????????? omgggggg if it is, ill work to overtake ascetic in 5x5  :lol: :lol:

LOL I thaught its Lvl18 arena equips.. but Hell No its for Lvl 17. but nevermind I already had set lvl 18 armour..which more good than arena item I guess.. :)

arena armors are better, in my opinion... :unknw:

Ty  guys !!!  new costumes    , ty very much .............

YES COSTUMES FOR THE FIRST PLACES THATS MEAN HASSN  :bad: 

why dont reset arena points for players  of lvl 19-20 and they only can use free ticket arena? like the best player on top and not the best rich

edited: who is the ♥♥♥♥♥ killed my ranger in pvp cave when was writing this!!! :diablo: :diablo:

not really that 18 equip always better, arena set with resilience stats might help you on arena or pvp.

Why do you think that it's bad thing?

hmm.. Maybe because after we get 8k points the rest go to waste.

Also need answer for this fast: what is point > gold conversion rate. Hope it is each point = 1 or 2 gold

:facepalm: great. Rich people will get the costumes.Easy for them to buy 1000 ticket.

And why you reset the arena points. I was planning to get my sword :facepalm:

And last one: Why did devs put a limit of arena point? It's a problem that we get over 8000?

:facepalm: great. Rich people will get the costumes.Easy for them to buy 1000 ticket.

And why you reset the arena points. I was planning to get my sword :facepalm:

And last one: Why did devs put a limit of arena point? It's a problem that we get over 8000?

wtf what? reset points arena? i wasted last days tickets for get points for my warlock and now lose it? what i do cry in corner? :facepalm:

Lots of whining going on, just be excited for new stuff guys!!! If u have lots of arena points now u have lots of gold  ;D  Congrats to first place players in arena rich or not they are still #1 so just accept it! 8k arena point max is good because u can always spend points on potions or armor to sell for gold. Plus it means lvl 17 weapons wont be 20k arena points LOL

TL:DR GREAT UPDATE!!!  :yahoo:  :drinks:  :lol:

please answer the convert between arena point into gold, kuz. How does it work, 1 arena poit = 1 gold, or else? IF so, i will spent it on arena gear or sphere.

New Lvl 17 gear? more enchant, more amply, more sign to waste. MORE US$ TO SPEND, OMG. Because free mcoins are failed

:facepalm:

When this game more friendly reward not waste real money? >:D

:good: wow, developers, you work hard :good:

Thanks you a lot for your patience and understanding :give_rose: .

updates just best in the world! :friends: .

Keep working, AIGRIND :good: .

Wish you the best.

just imagine when Hassn's arena points are converted to gold.. OMFG.. maybe he will get 10000000000m :wacko: and he will be rich in both currency.. miracle coins and gold.. Hassn rules EU!!!  LOL :crazy: :crazy: :wacko:

• Developer

please answer the convert between arena point into gold, kuz. How does it work, 1 arena poit = 1 gold, or else? IF so, i will spent it on arena gear or sphere.

Conversion won't be linear, that means we couldn't say exact price for 1 arena point in gold. It depends from amount of unspent points you have.

For example, if you have 1000 arena points - you will receive around 1700 gold for them, but this doesn't means that 10000 points will be converted in 17000 gold.

On some point - arena points will cost 1 gold each and then they will be cheaper.

Excited and not at the same time. I know arena wep probably wont be better then my doom bow, but i bet the lvl 17 armor will be better then my bg shadow/revenge sets.  This means more real $ to spend on amping and enchanting  :facepalm:

And why make 8k arena points max? Please don't.