[2012.11.21] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.3 release date announced

Kuzmitch

Well if arena will be that way, that change in every centain time ! U would put a reward for the firts top 3 ?????????  or something like that would be nice and will keep everyone slope !  8) 

The real fact is that is ur trying to do the same as in real game's like football, nba... etc etc.. the best players of the season receive their price in the end .

:drinks: :friends: :yahoo: 

I think that would be reasonable  :give_rose:

I'm not really a fan of the new teleport arena, so many people use cross as a fighting style, and crossing the whole time if their hp is low so no one can kill them. With this arena some people will really cross all the time until it is a draw :(

I'm not really a fan of the new teleport arena, so many people use cross as a fighting style, and crossing the whole time if their hp is low so no one can kill them. With this arena some people will really cross all the time until it is a draw :(

i was about to talk about this.

Agreed, this could be a problem. Mc "Hopzz" a Shaman loves to cross/hide.

i suggest you to make class ratings in arena so every class character who will take the first place of their class will get a unique costume of his class. I think this will be great competition. ::)

I will be #1 rank. I sold my Kidney on the black market for $5,000. I will buy all arena tickets.

I have to admit, you are the most funny player at forum  :good:

What if they would make the volcano map like that it would have instant damage from 10 to 20 and gets higher when the arena goes on. And go on so there would be less runners? Ofc a healer could escape but at least less of runners? Any comments?? :blush:

So the unused arena points that we got till now will be turn into gold and then the total points will be reseted , right? Or did I miss anything?

Yup  :bomb:

I really hope rewards go by class, since everybody knows certain classes are better at pvp. Also the newer classes have a much harder time getting to #1...

Make the costume reward go to one of every class according to arena points. I spent over a year making my ranger and my druid #1 in arena tier (according to class) but they were obviously beat by ticket spamming rogues

Volcano map in arena have teleports , the heaven of arena runner players

Will there b arena with teloport?? Lol....if yes ,its unfair for some classes

edited: who is the ♥♥♥♥♥ killed my ranger in pvp cave when was writing this!!! :diablo: :diablo:

lmao :rofl: :facepalm:

just imagine when Hassn's arena points are converted to gold.. OMFG.. maybe he will get 10000000000m :wacko: and he will be rich in both currency.. miracle coins and gold.. Hassn rules EU!!!  LOL :crazy: :crazy: :wacko:

yes, and? :blush:

yes, and? :blush:

And every rich person will get costumes :facepalm: worthless update, except the new aren stuff :pleasantry:

-__- wtf i hate this... Late info...!!

Im already spending +40k my arena poin for POT :! And i sell pot to NPC  for gold lol. . :D

Now im  not have arena point haha.... :D

Hy why u want to make arena poin to gold I just started arena n I waste many mcoin and gold to buy arena tic. Now  u say it gona chnge :( plz don make arena point to gold plz :( I still need more poin for arena bow my poin now only2100+ need more and it gona lost :'(

Conversion won't be linear, that means we couldn't say exact price for 1 arena point in gold. It depends from amount of unspent points you have.

For example, if you have 1000 arena points - you will receive around 1700 gold for them, but this doesn't means that 10000 points will be converted in 17000 gold.

On some point - arena points will cost 1 gold each and then they will be cheaper.

why so hard to clear the tiering of convertion snorlax? so player will aware benefit of gold will be taken or spending it on sphere or old arena gear.

Agreed with other, arena season should be limited of 1000 fight per 2 weeks or rich guy will spamming by buying lots of tickets arena.

Why not make the ranking based on the free tickets not the bought tickets or rank them separately lol lol lol hard work for the aigrind :facepalm:

Agree.

Kinda sad that only the players at rank 1 will get exclusive costumes :facepalm:  seems like only the super rich players are the one who devs favors the most and ignores us average players (poor players aswell) :cray:

There are normal teleports, not the random ones as in Swamps ;)

I see. still hard for edge connection  :mega_shok: ,,..

-__- wtf i hate this... Late info...!!

Im already spending +40k my arena poin for POT :! And i sell pot to NPC  for gold lol. . :D

Now im  not have arena point haha.... :D

:lol: same with me.  :facepalm: .. have  4h+ arena points .. pots are so expensive.  :wacko:

on other hand.. we will see for xmas events..  hope its better than last year.  :)

Im... so... sad...  :'(

And im so happy  :lol:

Arena chars probably will be useless from now on.

Bye bye top 1  :mega_shok:

You get a Costume, Congrats, hope it Is cool ;)