NEW CAVE

Karanean

The pvp cave was created for players to pvp against each other.But i was vey upset because now everytime i log on i see on tc :WAR PVP!! :crazy: and i can't just go there and die and waste my time :facepalm: THe cave is for every level.But when i am pvp-ing a wild newbie appeared and attack me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .Now i'm suggest to make a new cave which only respected and not noob :pleasantry: players can go in for real pvp. :search:

Real pvp? Only lvl 19-20? Hey! I'm lvl 14 n im able to kill 20s  :facepalm:

Don't underestimate low levels, just coz most of em r noobs n don't know the rules  >:D

I agree with the war thing tho... pvp cave should be called war cave  :rofl:

Don't underestimate low levels, just coz most of em r noobs n don't know the rules  >:D

check it again O:-)

check it again O:-)

Yeah sounds better now  >:D

But it wouldn't be possible  :bad: pvp cave isn't even official, ppl just picked a random place without mobs n started to pvp there... i think players should just respect it, only place at whole map to pvp, if u want to kill some elves/mcs just go to respective t1 n have fun :pardon:

Yeah sounds better now  :diablo:

But it wouldn't be possible  :bad: pvp cave isn't even official, ppl just picked a random place without mobs n started to pvp there... i think players should just respect it, only place at whole map to pvp, if u want to kill some elves/mcs just go to respective t1 n have fun :pardon:

27285_.jpg

OMFG I FREAKIN LOVE THIS MOVIE  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I use to watch them when i was a kid  ;D

For those who don't know.. "Land before time".

they should make a 1v1 arena mode with spectators, no reward and you can choose oponent with no level or faction restrictions. :drinks:

nice idea :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I use to watch them when i was a kid  ;D

For those who don't know.. "Land before time".

who wouldnt know  :shok: :shok: :shok:

o an i have ideas for other spots but wont say here :lol:

Don't underestimate low levels, just coz most of em r noobs n don't know the rules  :diablo:

Thats the prove that the money rules...not the ability of playing :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: :bad: ( im not saying that u dont have ability...idk u)

they should make a 1v1 arena mode with spectators, no reward and you can choose oponent with no level or faction restrictions. :drinks:

:drinks: I  like the idea ! Cheer's xD

Thats the prove that the money rules...not the ability of playing :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad: :bad: ( im not saying that u dont have ability...idk u)

:facepalm: Gear isn't everything, i got the best teachers  ;)

Of course I'm amplified and shit, but it isn't everything tho.

same. they made a whole series didnt they?

Yeah they did.. well over 5 movies.

Oh and time.. send me a whisper on the new location if its ever established  :)  I miss the old school pvp

only place i can find a decent fight nowadays with signal is at swamp. i go to friendly territory and taunt mcs as i find them, seeing if any would attack (or taunt) back

I Wasnt sure on the exact so i stuck with a safe number  :crazy:

Cheers in name of a happy childhood  :drinks:

Im starting to get tired of pvp cave, i only go there coz of friends n cool elves... lame!

Im starting to get tired of pvp cave, i only go there coz of friends n cool elves... lame!

Yes myself included. I Usually only go there to test new chars and new equips. And to watch epic fights between pvp titans.. and healer fights are awesome to watch.

Im getting sick of getting jumped and ganked.. and worst of all, trying to protect those from such on which it results in me getting it back in return  :facepalm:

Maybe i have read some situations wrong, or just maybe there is just more of those kind of players out there now  :bad:

Cave will always have disturbers/war it's like a public area, no one stops the crazies at the door. Wait them out or find another place to pvp- there are a few other good spots for it. Arrange beforehand to save you the trouble of dealing with dummies.

Or just get a few of your friends and door gank until they pm you to stop :D

Cave will always have disturbers/war it's like a public area, no one stops the crazies at the door. Wait them out or find another place to pvp- there are a few other good spots for it. Arrange beforehand to save you the trouble of dealing with dummies.

Or just get a few of your friends and door gank until they pm you to stop :D

I liked the second option better  ::)

Tho blocking door is the fastest way to cause a war, stay on the bottom n kill the b*tchies when they come in >:D :aggressive:

ON THE FLOOR!!

the real pros has their own pvp area. free of noobs  ;D

More like certain social groups have their own pvp area  :facepalm: . Im not a social butterfly.

More like certain social groups have their own pvp area  :facepalm: . Im not a social butterfly.

PFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :rofl: :rofl:

I just LOVE when ur mad hahaha  ;D

PFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :rofl: :rofl:

I just LOVE when ur mad hahaha  ;D

Want to see something that does get me mad? I Made a freindly post on a suggestions thread.. have a look.

Just press this quotes link that is below.

Here's the best suggestion to prevent scams:

Maybe I just should have said "best CURRENT suggestions to prevent scams"... i dont know.

Want to see something that does get me mad? I Made a freindly post on a suggestions thread.. have a look.

Just press this quotes link that is below.

Maybe I just should have said "best CURRENT suggestions to prevent scams"... i dont know.

Wtf, dumb blind ppl everywhere  :facepalm: