Guide vs. scamming, you need to know all this

Zam

As you play, you will come across scammers, thieves & liars. Beware of them or you will lose your account or gold. Do not trust them for even a second no matter what they say. Some might say, they work with Aigrind & such. All of it is LIES :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :bomb:

1. Website advertisers: They will tell you to go to website to get Free :pleasantry: Miracle coins. Or say stuff like "That website works, i tried"

-Method of scamming: You go to the site and they tell you enter your Username & Password, or the site is infectd with a Keylogger(Records your keystrokes and sends it to them). Either way, they will have your login info and steal your account. Do not believe whatever they say & do not enter the site because if it has keylogger it will download itself into your device. No such thign as free miracle coins or gift codes exept when Aigrind gives them.

2. Incomplete trades: As you know you have only 5 slots, which hold 10 of the same item each. So 50 of the same item. or 10 of any item per slot.

-Method of scamming: You want to buy something for 70x [sign of imperishability], the guy tells you he will give it in second trade. So first you give him 50/70 of the Signs then when you try to give the other 20 & get your item in the second trade he refuses trade and ditches you, keeping the 50 signs you already gave him.

-How to avoid: Only do multi-trade buying with trustworthy people, or pay in gold.

3. Fake item: You get a fake item instead of the one you paid for.

-Method of scamming& example: You make a deal with someone to buy [Guiding thread hood] for example for 50,000 gold(50k), then you open  trade screen with the guy. You put your 50k and he puts a worthless/cheaper item with the same icon instead of the item you paid for.

-How to avoid: You can click on Links & Icons to see the item stats. So look at the item he puts up to check if it is the real item you want.

4. Illusions: Item prices in the market

-Method of scamming: An item which usually costs 1000 or 1,111. Some people put the price of this item 11,111 so it could seem like it is 1111.

-How to avoid: Look at price properly. Btw, if you fall for it you can't put the blae on anyone because it is your own fault and people have the right to put whatever price they want. So Be careful. Same thing when trading, look at the gold you are being paid.

5. Account recovery: One of the things you might be asked to do is tell the Aigrind support team details about your account so they would know it is really yours. Details include: Gear, Gold, Crimson corrundum(cc), Miracle coins, Xp, Level, Other characters on that account.

-Method of scamming: The person asks you to link all your gear and asks you questions about your account and stuff. Although a person asking about your gear is not usually a thief, be careful. And don't answer if the person gets nosy, asking about everything & other characters.

-How to avoid: Think before you answer, and beware of strangers(don't hate them, just be careful) ;)

6. Bad reputation & Account trading: First off, trading/selling/buying accounts is against the rules and will get you banned.

-Method of scamming: The guy offers to sell you his account for example 30k. You give him the gold and he gives you random letters and numbers not a real account. So, you just lost your money. Or you trade accounts with him, and his account is a bad person, with many crimes and scams in his record. So, you trade with him, he gets your safe account and you get his Soon to be banned account.

-How to avoid: Don't trade/buy/sell accounts. Also, I repeat: against the rules. And here is a hint: Don't even mention the word "Account" with any of these: buy, sell, trade, money in the same sentence, because apparently that can get you banned aswell :bad: :facepalm:

27229_.jpg

Snorlax: plz put as sticky. And PLEASE change my name from Zam. i dont know HOW it got chosen.

If anyone remembers extra way to scam post it so i add it. thanks

BTW people. Karma doesn't mean anything anymore. EVERYONE has a couple of smites from Pvprange. All of which saying: Cry baby, whiner, or a joke. :bad: :bad: :bad:

• Developer

Snorlax: plz put as sticky. And PLEASE change my name from Zam. i dont know HOW it got chosen.

If anyone remembers extra way to scam post it so i add it. thanks

BTW people. Karma doesn't mean anything anymore. EVERYONE has a couple of smites from Pvprange. All of which saying: Cry baby, whiner, or a joke. :bad: :bad: :bad:

Done. What nickname do you want?

Thank you for a such nice guide!

Done. What nickname do you want?

Thank you for a such nice guide!

Welcome ;) 

@am.such.a.moron You can buy from anyone without worry if it can be done in one trade

@timeuss I like his previous pic, that toy was cute :blush:

Verry nice post right there:).Always check items in ur trade slots.Somebody once selled Astral cristall and traded Cheap Piece of Glass lol

• 1 month later...

Only noobs visit those sites, and supernoobs informs about this. I guess everybody knows "Matter can neither be created nor be destroyed." Dont confuse yourself with "energy" same rule applies. Figure out the meaning yourself :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LINKS:

This kind of information can be hard to come bye. thanks to these topic creators, the word is getting out there.

snorlax pls help, my duoarrow acc has been blocked, I not néed this acc but I need use this name, if I cant go this acc :unknw: awww righteagle stol my acc :cray: :cray:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw another type of scam.

A guy agrees to help a lower lvl with boss, asks for payment first, then goes away without helping.

douchebagscammers

dont trust any people :friends:

except people that you know in real life  :friends:

I saw another type of scam.

A guy agrees to help a lower lvl with boss, asks for payment first, then goes away without helping.

another type of scam : a guy offer a payment for getting help for their quest then leaving without trying to pay nor say thank you after the quest is done :lol:

i help for free so this kind of scam doesnt really matter for me, its just really funny seeing this kind of scamming act  :lol:

• 2 months later...

while trading my smoking spear +9 i got scammed!! by the char named karacedip!! pls help me get it back..

he offered 400k for the deal and paid only 40k with 5 pics sign... ppl call it the full bag trick pls gm take a look at this matter.. :( :cray:

while trading my smoking spear +9 i got scammed!! by the char named karacedip!! pls help me get it back..

he offered 400k for the deal and paid only 40k with 5 pics sign... ppl call it the full bag trick pls gm take a look at this matter.. :( :cray:

ur mistake, ur problem

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As you play, you will come across scammers, thieves & liars. Beware of them or you will lose your account or gold. Do not trust them for even a second no matter what they say. Some might say, they work with Aigrind & such. All of it is LIES :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :bomb:

1. Website advertisers: They will tell you to go to website to get Free :pleasantry: Miracle coins. Or say stuff like "That website works, i tried"

-Method of scamming: You go to the site and they tell you enter your Username & Password, or the site is infectd with a Keylogger(Records your keystrokes and sends it to them). Either way, they will have your login info and steal your account. Do not believe whatever they say & do not enter the site because if it has keylogger it will download itself into your device. No such thign as free miracle coins or gift codes exept when Aigrind gives them.

2. Incomplete trades: As you know you have only 5 slots, which hold 10 of the same item each. So 50 of the same item. or 10 of any item per slot.

-Method of scamming: You want to buy something for 70x [sign of imperishability], the guy tells you he will give it in second trade. So first you give him 50/70 of the Signs then when you try to give the other 20 & get your item in the second trade he refuses trade and ditches you, keeping the 50 signs you already gave him.

-How to avoid: Only do multi-trade buying with trustworthy people, or pay in gold.

3. Fake item: You get a fake item instead of the one you paid for.

-Method of scamming& example: You make a deal with someone to buy [Guiding thread hood] for example for 50,000 gold(50k), then you open  trade screen with the guy. You put your 50k and he puts a worthless/cheaper item with the same icon instead of the item you paid for.

-How to avoid: You can click on Links & Icons to see the item stats. So look at the item he puts up to check if it is the real item you want.

4. Illusions: Item prices in the market

-Method of scamming: An item which usually costs 1000 or 1,111. Some people put the price of this item 11,111 so it could seem like it is 1111.

-How to avoid: Look at price properly. Btw, if you fall for it you can't put the blae on anyone because it is your own fault and people have the right to put whatever price they want. So Be careful. Same thing when trading, look at the gold you are being paid.

5. Account recovery: One of the things you might be asked to do is tell the Aigrind support team details about your account so they would know it is really yours. Details include: Gear, Gold, Crimson corrundum(cc), Miracle coins, Xp, Level, Other characters on that account.

-Method of scamming: The person asks you to link all your gear and asks you questions about your account and stuff. Although a person asking about your gear is not usually a thief, be careful. And don't answer if the person gets nosy, asking about everything & other characters.

-How to avoid: Think before you answer, and beware of strangers(don't hate them, just be careful) ;)

6. Bad reputation & Account trading: First off, trading/selling/buying accounts is against the rules and will get you banned.

-Method of scamming: The guy offers to sell you his account for example 30k. You give him the gold and he gives you random letters and numbers not a real account. So, you just lost your money. Or you trade accounts with him, and his account is a bad person, with many crimes and scams in his record. So, you trade with him, he gets your safe account and you get his Soon to be banned account.

-How to avoid: Don't trade/buy/sell accounts. Also, I repeat: against the rules. And here is a hint: Don't even mention the word "Account" with any of these: buy, sell, trade, money in the same sentence, because apparently that can get you banned aswell :bad: :facepalm:

I think we miss the BAG FULL scam method. ( last time changes in payment using the excuse of full bag)

• 1 month later...

IGUAL ME QUITARON MI CUENTRA. MI PERSONAJE SE LLAMA CLAUDIOSBA Y ES LV 17 AYUDA PORFAVOR

Use english, please. And send a ticket to support. http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Might aswell read this topic: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=58329.0

And keep in mind lost characters/gears cannot be retrieved. :)

• 4 months later...