Are all Elf's Shelfish?(Chainless Helpless)

paritosh48

This post is for those elfs who dont help other players and are busy farming or chatting. There are many people out there who are high level characters but have not completed chainless. And from those people one of them is me. I am level 18 bd and i am still stuck on lake  :cray: :facepalm: :bad: :wacko: . When I ask other players for help they wont even reply me or tell me they are busy chatting, and if some of them get ready to help and if they die on their way to lake, they just leave the party. And if one player leaves the party the others leave the party as well, and i am stuck alone in some place on the mercy of few mc to kill me or let me go  :facepalm: . And as we have not done chainless we cant get or buy bg equips from nadir and the players selling bg equips out there are too high to purchase for some players. And as a result of that you guys tell us that we have bad defence or we play badly in arena  :nea: :wacko: .

The another reason for me to create this post is that I am thinking of fixing a date on which we all elf's can unite and help each other out on chainless. So you guys fix a date and shall inform the same to other players in game who don't use or read forum, and we all meet on the date in some place and complete this chainless quest for once and for all.  8) :dirol: and kick some mc ass :diablo: .

Hope you guys respond to this post and help us out on chainless.

dont tell me when u started at level 1 until now u level 18 u dont even have 1 player u can call 'good friends'??? :shok:

suddenly why people chatting in town with friends making sense now?? ;D

actually some of the player who do not complete the chainless quest is the actual greedy and selfish player.. when norlant swamp update arrive all high lvl blood sucking killer player went to swamp.. guess what?? all low lvl player also running there even i'm already ask in trade chat "GO COMPLETE YOUR BG QUEST,,ITS CLEAR!!"

I do have Many friends but most of the time they are offline or they are farming in lab. So i can't get hold of them to help me :facepalm:

Not me, so get ur ass ready for pwning at lake, and sea monster ;)

Not me, so get ur ass ready for pwning at lake, and sea monster ;)

Thanks man let fix some date and time so many other players can join us

post it here in forum so mc would know the date. for sure they would gather and get ready that day  :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what i was thinkin about  :facepalm: :lol:

Please tell us the date so we can kick ur ass?  :give_rose:

Jk hahaha i wish u gl, and yes, some ppl just dont like to help, im stucked at last boss of chainless with Lady, but guess what? When i die in the way to the boss i just scream TO HELL WITH DA QUEST (._.( n give up  :lol:

I just dont like to help and quest  ;D thats why i chose arena at 14  :good:  :facepalm:

look no farther i will help thee. just pm me an we will defeat this lake monster together  :aggressive:  im willin to help no matter how long it takes  8)

Send time to pm, then mclan will know nothing about that, and add timezone to -.-" :D

OK now what we are gonna do is that whoever wants to complete chainless post their character name and level here and we shall send you all a message containing date, time and place for this quest. All the messages shall be sent on sunday 25th november at midnight according to indian standard time. So you all guys and gals have plenty of time and we get as many people as possible. And this event shall be held twice on the day that shall be mentioned in the message so that all the players from different time zones can complete this quest. And if u guys have any questions, tips, repuest or suggestion do post here or pm me on forum or ingame and i shall see that ur request or tips shall be taken into consideration. Hope this be the biggest event hosted by players and not by admins.

And happy gaming to all players.

I wAs lucky to kill lake. Right place right time i guess. After i

:facepalm:
:rofl:finished chainless i bought armor and helm,amulet. From trader. But now so many selfish players farming bg non stop for like 12 hours straight. Good luck getting in on the action.

NOT ALL ELVES ARE SELFISH,IF YOU WANT A HELP JUST PM ME,BUT ONE OF THE REASONS I DON'T WANT HELP IS THAT THERE ARE MANY NEWBIES WITH NO RESPECT.THAT MAKES ME BORED :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am adding some rules so that we all can follow it and complete chainless as smoothly as possible.(Some rules may be changed or removed or new ones shall be added, REMEMBER to read the post regularly to stay updated.):-

1)The event shall be held in parties(DUHH ;D ).

2)Each party shall have a party leader who shall keep their party updated.

3)We shall be having team leaders also.(Description on Team Leaders and Party Leaders Below).

4)We shall start with the first chainless i.e granite Guard(Obviously 8) ).

5)We shall be at one boss for 15-20 min(The time may increase as required depending on the completion of the quest by other players) so that every one can complete the quest.

6)The Position in which party goes first shall be decided by all the team leaders unanimously.

7)After each boss all the parties shall regroup at nadir so that players can report their quest and take new one.

8)As there shall be many players joining us, the net on some players pc or mobile may lag and the player may get disconnected. In this case the party leaders shall not remove the player. But Disconnection for more than 5 minutes shall result in immediate removal from the party so new players can join us.

9)If one party have finished the quest then they shall NOT move to the next one, but stay at their place to help us handle the mob.

10) If any of the party does not follow these rules and are not able to complete their quest then we shall not be responsible and their party leader shall be blamed as he/she was not able to follow the rules theirself and were unable to maintain order in their party. And in this case other players shall not help these parties.

11) It would be seen by all the Team Leaders that each and every party complete their quest. If a player is not able to complete their quest even after following these rules they may PM to their party leaders, team leaders, or me so that we can act on the situation as soon as possible.

12) If a player reports that he has completed the quest and later he finds out that he have not, then we shall not be responsible for their quest incompletion.

OK for now these are the rules if any one want to add more rules here then they can post here and if i find the rule acknowledgeble i shall add them in the list. If any of you want to make any changes in the rules or remove some rules then post the rule number and reason to remove or change them, and if i find it plausible it shall be changed or removed.

OK Now about Team Leaders and Party Leaders:-

Team Leaders:-

1) Team leaders are the players who shall manage two parties i.e they shall be given two party to handle (i.e  1 team).

2)There shall be no one superior than the team leader.

3)Any problems within the team shall be discussed with other team leaders to resolve them as soon as possible.

4) It is the Team Leaders DUTY to give orders, suggestions, etc to their respective party leaders and team to complete these quest as smoothly as possible.

5)If a player has not completed its quest, then it is the team leaders duty to discuss it with other team leaders so that we can help the player to complete the quest before we leave that place.

Party Leaders:-

1)Party Leader shall be the person who can add or remove players in his party.

2)He/she shall be responsible for notify his/her party mates about any news, orders, etc given by their team leaders.

3) A Party leader is responsible to notify any problems within the party to his/ her respective Team leader.

4) It is the Party Leader's Duty to co-operate with their party mates and listen to their Team Leaders.

5) Part leader's SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE to keep the Team leader updated about any party activities.

OK That's it for now. I can't think any more responsibilities for Team Leaders and Party Leaders :lol: . Shall add new ones if i could remember or think it important to add. You guys can help me to change, remove or add new responsibilities in the list.

If any player wants to be a Team Leader or a Party Leader then post it here or pm me and i shall take it into consideration (Depending on your character level, attack and defence)

Hope these rules help us to complete chainless as fast as possible. If any player without the chainless quest need to help us then he is welcome as we shall be needing as many players as possible to handle the mob and kick some mc ass.

And Happy Gaming :drinks: :good: .

when we(mc) farm we try to leave one slot for questors            d

same thing my pt does  ;D  only cause mrsxlove likes to help others as well :give_rose: :blush:

post it here in forum so mc would know the date. for sure they would gather and get ready that day  :wacko: :lol: :lol:

lol who that dumb to do that  :lol:  (cough cough coolcatkid)

wow theyre really planning about it, goodluck. hopefully im on when yall try doin that. id love to make ur w.s quest lives more miserable . i just finished chainless of my new char. easy within 2hrs :blush:

This post is for those elfs who dont help other players and are busy farming or chatting. There are many people out there who are high level characters but have not completed chainless. And from those people one of them is me. I am level 18 bd and i am still stuck on lake  :cray: :facepalm: :bad: :wacko: . When I ask other players for help they wont even reply me or tell me they are busy chatting, and if some of them get ready to help and if they die on their way to lake, they just leave the party. And if one player leaves the party the others leave the party as well, and i am stuck alone in some place on the mercy of few mc to kill me or let me go  :facepalm: . And as we have not done chainless we cant get or buy bg equips from nadir and the players selling bg equips out there are too high to purchase for some players. And as a result of that you guys tell us that we have bad defence or we play badly in arena  :nea: :wacko: .

The another reason for me to create this post is that I am thinking of fixing a date on which we all elf's can unite and help each other out on chainless. So you guys fix a date and shall inform the same to other players in game who don't use or read forum, and we all meet on the date in some place and complete this chainless quest for once and for all.  8) :dirol: and kick some mc ass :diablo: .

Hope you guys respond to this post and help us out on chainless.

i need lake.to..so add mexicanose as friends

well thank you fellow elven fiends for posting such fragile information to us, mcs :give_rose:  it'd be my honour to make your quest more miserable and deadly than it could be :give_rose:  my warlock suffers from "KARNOS" Disorder, which in other words means "Kill-all-red-names-on-sight dissorder" :3  \(OoO)/

well.. good luck fellow people of the glorious forest with insanely long ears , good luck chosen fiends of the divine order... may the forsaken winds be with you and mislead you all, and lead u all in chaos, may the mountain spirits weaken your fragile souls.

Yours sincerely,

sh∂dowtear

My theory

F chainless quests F farming UNTILL I am level 20

if I am not level 20 i need to be doing dailies for the guaranteed gains. I am 500 xp away from level 20 and I have passed many other players. that used to be higher level than me

oh and while were at it. F lab and F island 3 and F those festival quests.

the most non productive time sink waste of energy. bah i am at lake myself but i wont go unless i have finished all the dailies and thats the only way left that i can gain XP.

I have been playing for 3 months total first month was experimenting with classes.

probably wasted a month doing crap like following doomed parties across 20 maps doing high risk quests for no results and farming for crap that never seemed to drop.

all that crap can wait dude when your twenty and you start going there for the gear because of your level and skills you will have a higher probability of success.

after level 20 there is no getting stronger without gear. up to that point getting that gear is just going to be much much harder.

but the first step is getting to level 20 the faster you do that the faster you can enjoy more of the content.

Same thing happens on MC Side, pure selfishness.  95% of the Higher lvl's (18+) Never help (Even though they once needed help  :unknw: ) And most of the newbies who get finished with CL don't come back and help out either, oh well though, almost drove me to quit yesterday to be honest...Not going to stress about it anymore though.  It is what it is.

• 2 weeks later...